Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Transfer News

NGONGE   

^^ War labadiina waxba isma dhaantaan dee. I judge football understanding by people's opinion on Lucas. If you think he's rubbish, I KNOW that you don't understand football. If you think he's good, I can take you seriously and think you know your stuff. Lakin, runta, Bob waad yara dhaanta. Ninka he thinks Wenger is a bad manager. :D

Tuujiye   

Ngonge Wenger is business manager.. He doesn't know shidh about formations and tactics...YEA I SAID IT!!! Arsenal will not win anything for a longtime because of Wenger and his midfield game... banoonigii hore ee Afrikaanta ciyaari jirtay oo quruxda ahaa ayuu wili ciyaarayaa and we all know that will not get him silver wear. Look at him now and how he is playing all his top player in every tournament just to win something.

Ngonge Sxb Lucas ayaad mar hore nugu waashay dee see baan yeelnaa?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;692632 wrote:
Which part of "had no choice" did you not get? Benzema is proven in the CL not the PL. LFC lost Torres and had already spent 23 million on a guy who has never played in the PL before. They needed to buy someone that would score them goals. The question I asked you is if you think he will not (you didn't answer). I also gave you the example of Rooney who was bought for 25 million at the time (and did not have your precious CL experience). LFC saw potential in Carroll and with time being of the essence when making the deal, they felt happy with paying 35 million for him. Wax fahan ya Arsenal fan.

We were not discussing them having no choice dee. We were talking about his price tag. He will score goals yes but he isn't worth 35m. Rooney had exceptional potential Carroll has good potential. Dee naga daa dee.

AYOUB   

^ What NGONGE does not to say in public is; LFC had to buy players who did not mind not playing in the Champions League (this following and seasons). :)

NGONGE   

^^^ We may just make it this season. ;)

Here is King Kenny and his latest purchase at a Boyzone concert (true story). :D

245781495.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6F