Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Transfer News

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;689386 wrote:
Bob, Ngonge just can't say anything against Rafa. He knows he didn't give Babel a chance.

Ngonge, looks like Nani beats Kuyt for what a winger is SUPPOSED to do (score and create). You're equating that with defending and tracking back (which is why he is picked every week)

Modern football is about donig it all, saaxib. Next you'll be telling me that Kevin Davis is a better player than Rooney because he scored more goals whilst Rooney has been playing for the team and tracking back. War look at the stats ban ku idhi, in 17 games the one that tracksback scored four goals and the one that doesn't ONLY scored six goals. Any manager in the world would choose Kuyt over Nani for these stats alone. But ball watching "Englishmen" like you would always go for the "exciting" ballarinas. It's the Arsenal ailment. ;)

Rafa made mistakes. Nobody (not even him) would argue otherwise. But none of them are the types you accuse him off. Certainly not Babel. Bahasha baro, saaxib.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;689543 wrote:
Modern football is about donig it all, saaxib. Next you'll be telling me that Kevin Davis is a better player than Rooney because he scored more goals whilst Rooney has been playing for the team and tracking back. War look at the stats ban ku idhi, in 17 games the one that tracksback scored four goals and the one that doesn't ONLY scored six goals. Any manager in the world would choose Kuyt over Nani for these stats alone. But ball watching "Englishmen" like you would always go for the "exciting" ballarinas. It's the Arsenal ailment.
;)

Rafa made mistakes. Nobody (not even him) would argue otherwise. But none of them are the types you accuse him off. Certainly not Babel. Bahasha baro, saaxib.

Heh. Selective reading baad wadaa ninyow. The one who didn't track back scored 6 and created 11 while the one who tracks back has only created 4! Stop looking at things in isolation. A right winger's PRIORITY is to create/score goals. Then you wonder why Torres hasn't been getting the supply. It would be good if we had a chalkboard for the last few games for Kuyt. His passes when he manages to control the ball and avoid falling over are not very accurate (ie he can't do the basics). He can run all day and cover the right back but his passing is crap.

The modern footballer is all action but those who do track back like Rooney and Kuyt don't do it because its the done thing these days they do it because they want to or have been told to. Berbatov is a more intellegent player than Rooney and he doesn't track back. Messi and Ronaldo don't track back but they're the best modern day footballers.

ps only a defensive manager would choose Kuyt over Nani :D

NGONGE   

nuune;689562 wrote:
Ngonge
1 - 1
Norf
smileys.gif

I will declare a winner at the end of the month, how about that
smileys.gif

War it's already ten nil to me. Adna bahasha baro. We are talking about a striker who is asked to play on the wing and comparing him to an "out-and-out" winger. Norf is saying that Kuyt is a rubbish footballer and I am telling him that (like some great Dutchman once said) he was worth his weight in gold for what he does for his team. He scores goals, he helps with defending and he supplies the assists. Overall, he is certainly worth more than any Nani or Valancia. Norf waa ingrees (as his love for Babel would show). He only gets impressed by nutmegs and showboating. He does not understand that football is not like that.

Here is something I'll tell you without even hearing him say. Norf likes Agger and thinks that he's the bees knees when it comes to defending. I am sure of this becuase I know that Norf waa ingrees and the 'ingrees' always fall for such rubbish instead of judging a player for his effort, value to the team and how they actually play. This is why we had all those arguments about Lucas in the past. Norf likes the Keegan, Ardiles and Maradonna way of playing football; attack, attack, attack and to hell with anything else in the game. In short, park football nooh. :D

N.O.R.F   

^I would say you haven't scored yet due to your striker being deprived of any service because your wingers are too busy tracking back. What you fail to understand (or refuse to) is that someone playing on the wing is EXPECTED to do more damage to the opposition by way of goals and assists. Tracking back is well and good but that only means the midfield is lightweight. He scored more when Alonso and Masch were in the middle. Now there is Lucas :D

Call it showboating but thats why we are where we are badowyahow. We have very average players except for the keeper, Carra, SG and Torres. If we had some showboaters who could beat a player and deliver a decent ball into the box (without falling down 10 times beforehand) then we might have done better last season and this. Waar watch the whole play baan ku idhi.

Agger is a good defender. He did very well against top class players the last time he was fit for a whole season (2006-2007). His injuries keep him from getting into top form. Getting into top form doesn't happen overnight. It takes a good 20 games but you wouldn't know that cos you played in goal :D

Like I said I plan to be in UK next month. Lets have a long discussion :D

NGONGE   

^^ Wakaa with his sheeko ingrees ("you played in goal"). Heh. :D

War I would prefer it if Kuyt did not play on the wing and that we had a proper winger in his place. But that does not mean that I do not appreciate Kuyt's work or that I can not see how valuable he is for the team. Adigo you live in a perfect footballing world where every midfielder is Zidane and every winger is Ronaldo. You can never (and would never) appreciate workers in a team (unless they're Macherano and the English media tells you that he 'gets stuck in). Bahasha baro, saaxib.

As for our team being 'average' or having average players. That too is rubbish. They are low on confidence and these same players will be world beaters if Kenny gets them to win the next three games. For a guy who boasts about his (park football) playing days, you should at least understand that little fact. :P

p.s.

Kuyt did well when Alonso was there? Did Alonso control his feet and make him score those goals then? Did he send him subliminal messages to make those assists? Adeer kubbada baro. All playes play well when the entire team plays well (look at Torres and his current form as compared to under Roy).

p.p.s

By the time you come in Feb you, probably, would have changed your mind about Kuyt because we would have won a couple of games by then. Iga tag. :D

http://fyxabialonso.tumblr.com/post/970684473/old-xabi-article-in-champions-magazine

Tuujiye   

Ngonge, nuune, and BoB, Tickets for May 7 hala sii jarto.. Man U vs Chelsea game iinsha allah.. I got my Ticket and I better see odayaashiina dhamaadka ah lool...

Nerf, iskeen adigana hadii aad awoodid lool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;689611 wrote:
^^ Wakaa with his sheeko ingrees ("you played in goal"). Heh.
:D

War I would prefer it if Kuyt did not play on the wing and that we had a proper winger in his place. But that does not mean that I do not appreciate Kuyt's work or that I can not see how valuable he is for the team. Adigo you live in a perfect footballing world where every midfielder is Zidane and every winger is Ronaldo. You can never (and would never) appreciate workers in a team (unless they're Macherano and the English media tells you that he 'gets stuck in). Bahasha baro, saaxib.

As for our team being 'average' or having average players. That too is rubbish. They are low on confidence and these same players will be world beaters if Kenny gets them to win the next three games. For a guy who boasts about his (park football) playing days, you should at least understand that little fact.
:P

p.s.

Kuyt did well when Alonso was there? Did Alonso control his feet and make him score those goals then? Did he send him subliminal messages to make those assists? Adeer kubbada baro. All playes play well when the entire team plays well (look at Torres and his current form as compared to under Roy).

p.p.s

By the time you come in Feb you, probably, would have changed your mind about Kuyt because we would have won a couple of games by then. Iga tag.

Badownimo.com ayaad wadaa dee. I like our wingers to be players who know the basics. Who have a decent first touch and can be decisive and pick out a pass. Kuyt can't do any of those things (what every decent midfielder/attacker is supposed to have) and he is in for the sake of covering the right back. I want to see a flair player, one who can take players on and put good ball into the box (Babel when played on the right). You want us to stick with Kuyt because he is a hard worker and tracks back. Who is being English? Waar stop watching MOTD and watch the games LIVE. Highlights don't show you anything.

We have too many average players. Have you been watching us for the past 18 months? Not even your Rafa could get them to perform what makes you think Kenny can? One or two can punch above their weight but not all of them. Aar daawo LIVE games.

We controlled games when we had Alonso. There was no need for Kuyt to track back. We played a higher tempo and controlled games hence the higher number of goals and assists. Thats why we finished 2nd. This is football basics saxib waa ku sidee?

ps meet at Ciise's in Stepney :D

pps I'm not the only LFC fan fed up with Kuyt

http://forums.liverpoolfc.tv/showthread.php?t=145395

ppps Babel is staying :D

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;689768 wrote:
Badownimo.com ayaad wadaa dee. I like our wingers to be players who know the basics. Who have a decent first touch and can be decisive and pick out a pass. Kuyt can't do any of those things (what every decent midfielder/attacker is supposed to have) and he is in for the sake of covering the right back. I want to see a flair player, one who can take players on and put good ball into the box (Babel when played on the right). You want us to stick with Kuyt because he is a hard worker and tracks back. Who is being English? Waar stop watching MOTD and watch the games LIVE. Highlights don't show you anything.

We have too many average players. Have you been watching us for the past 18 months? Not even your Rafa could get them to perform what makes you think Kenny can? One or two can punch above their weight but not all of them. Aar daawo LIVE games.

We controlled games when we had Alonso. There was no need for Kuyt to track back. We played a higher tempo and controlled games hence the higher number of goals and assists. Thats why we finished 2nd. This is football basics saxib waa ku sidee?

ps meet at Ciise's in Stepney

pps I'm not the only LFC fan fed up with Kuyt

ppps Babel is staying

War you would not know football basics if they were drilled right into your head ee iga daa. :D

Bal look at the nonsense you're talking now. When we had Alonso, Kuyt was still helping out in defence (go and check the guardian chalkboards for the heat maps if you want). As for the LFC forum, I have looked at that in the past and it appears to be full of school kids who just follow the herd and hardly understand football (those that do have nothing bad to say about Kuyt).

What kills me about you is how you rate Babel when nobody else does. What's even worse is how you refer to a team of INTERNATIONALS as average. Is Reina average? Is Torres? Is world cup finalist Kuyt? Is Gerard? Is Lucas? Is Agger, Johnson or Maxi? Is Meriles?

As for the past eighteen months, football is like that, saaxib. Last season both Torres and Gerard were injured for large parts of the season. The manager was beintg distracted with his fight with the owners and the team was not settled. But in your "park football" way of viewing things, the season before that when we finished second was all down to one player and one player alone. Rafa had nothing to do with it, the players we still have had nothing to do with. It was all about Alonso and Alonso alone! Then you have the cheek to talk to me about football. Heh.

p.s.

Have some respect and do no compare useless Babel to Kuyt. Nobody who understands football would dare compare wasted potential to actual, real and obvious skill, saaxib. I gave you the stats to prove that (even though it is not his position) he does more than enough to warrant his place in the team. Aamus hadaba ha is ceebiin. :P

N.O.R.F   

Stop making excuses for Rafa. We finished 2nd due Alonso playing a blinder. He was the linch pin (most successful passes in the league). But you would't know cos you only have the highlights available to you badowyahow.

Kuyt didn't need to track back as much as we controlled games (due Alonso's accurate passing). If that wasn't the case then why didn't he do much last season and why isnt he doing much now? Why didn't we finish 2nd last season? Waar stop making excuses and realise teams change and go through transition period when top players leave. If we go by your logic we should have at least challenged last year but oh i forgot we finished 7th and as you said it was a freak season heh whereas I said we wouldn't go anywhere.

I didnt say all our players were average (as you can see in my previous post) but the majority are. They can be average and still be internationals you know. It does happen.

Babel is better footballer. He has more goals per min played than Kuyt.

NGONGE   

^^ Reducing it to per minute played now? Babel has been with that team long enough and if he was any good he would have kept his place by now. That three managers preferred Kuyt and Ngog over him tells you all you need to know, saaxib.

As for Alonso. Yes he was and still is a great player who played his part in that season. But he was not the be all and end all of that team's achievement. Torres, Gerard and Kuyt played their part with a hatful of goals. But, again, in your fairytale football world Kuyt is not a footballer. :D

War bahasha baro and give credit where credit is due.

p.s.

Rafa bought Alonso. Rafa coached Alonso. Rafa was the manager that won the champion's league and got to another final within two years of that. Rafa won the FA cup. Rafa made it to countless CL semis. Rafa put the plans into place. But in your crazy world these RAFA achievements are excuses that I'm making. :D

War bax have a party. Babel fluked it again and is staying. Grrrrr.

N.O.R.F   

Take off the blinkers niyow. Alonso was the be all and end all of that team. He left and it all went south after that. Rafa couldn't work with the average players he put in his position.

I don't want to keep telling you where your logic is flawed dee. Rafa was great but he could only take the us so far. Alonso says that himself in the article you posted.

Kuyt will be replaced by Babel this week. Waad arki.

NGONGE   

^^ If Babel replaces Kuyt it will only be because we played on the Saturday and have to play again on Wed. But I truly doubt that Kenny will play a guy he was more than happy to sell when he has many more options to choose from. We will see.

As for Rafa. There is nothing 'flawed' about my logic. It's all FACTS (as Rafa himself would say). Waxaagu waa muraan uun. You're no different than the English guys who go on about Gerard being the 'be-all-and-end-all' of LFC. :D

N.O.R.F   

Facts? Like buying Auilani? Like the disaster Voronin? Even Kuyt was a mistake and couldn't score to save his life. Then Torres came and he was played on the right.

The man was replaced by Woy and nearly got Inter relegated lol