Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Transfer News

N.O.R.F   

^I actually agree with you. My problem is with the price. We bid 25m (which was still too much but an extra 10m can be counted for desperation) but 35m is just madness.

As for Chelsea, poor guys had enough of him scoring against them so they decided to buy him :D

He was a LEGEND and I can proudly say I witnessed all but one of his league goals live! Not sure which one is my favourite but probably between the first one vs Chelsea and the two at Old Trafford. The one vs Inter at San Siro was good and so was the one vs Marsielle at the Velodrome. Oh, the ones vs Everton as well. Liverpools No. 9. Great memories.

The Zack   

Norf, he will wear number 9 and he will be playing against liverpool on Sunday. He said he is looking forward to score against them. :D :d. This is going to be fun.

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;692073 wrote:
^I actually agree with you. My problem is with the price. We bid 25m (which was still too much but an extra 10m can be counted for desperation) but 35m is just madness.

As for Chelsea, poor guys had enough of him scoring against them so they decided to buy him
:D

He was a LEGEND and I can proudly say I witnessed all but one of his league goals live! Not sure which one is my favourite but probably between the first one vs Chelsea and the two at Old Trafford. The one vs Inter at San Siro was good and so was the one vs Marsielle at the Velodrome. Oh, the ones vs Everton as well. Liverpools No. 9. Great memories.

The price was set by Spurs when they bid 30 million and failed earlier in the week. LFC had no choice in the matter. They needed to get a striker in and Carroll (who was going to be a summer target) was the only "proven" scorer they could get at such short notice. Like I said, I'm not too bothered about the price. United got Rooney from Everton for 25 million (six years ago) on the strength of his performances against the big teams. Carroll has already scored against City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool (he gave both United defenders a real hard time when he played against them too). Sooner or later a big club would have bought him. I'm just glad it is us rather than United or Chelsea. :D

Torres was and still is a great player. Chelsea will ruin him. :P

Tuujiye   

BoB waxa uu ku qoslaayo waa oohintiina iyo calaacalkiina! loooool Torres is wearing a blue shirt so forget about him!

Ngonge, don't you know that we have a great Manager who has experienced many formations and fitting top strikers in the same field?

Sunderland game was the introduction of 4-1-2-1-2 formation. Anelka is one of the best mobile strikers in the world he could play behind strikers and midfield and wings or up front on his own. Anelka will be playing behind Torres and Drogba and you guys will witness one of the greatest offensive power you have seen for a long time.

Chelsea is not done spending money because Carlos didn't get his players yet. Russian Mob man is ready to spend more money in the summer.

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;692391 wrote:
^^ ii qosla when you have nothing to say. Arr maad bahasha baratan dee.

You can build him up all you want but he isn't worth 35 miliion.

If you want to compare players in that price bracket Benzema - a CHAMPIONS LEAGUE proven goalscorer and established INTERNATIONAL cost the same. Badow waaxid.

Tuujiye, take Torres I hope he get you the CL finally :D

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;692611 wrote:
You can build him up all you want but he isn't worth 35 miliion.

If you want to compare players in that price bracket Benzema - a CHAMPIONS LEAGUE proven goalscorer and established INTERNATIONAL cost the same. Badow waaxid.

Tuujiye, take Torres I hope he get you the CL finally

Which part of "had no choice" did you not get? Benzema is proven in the CL not the PL. LFC lost Torres and had already spent 23 million on a guy who has never played in the PL before. They needed to buy someone that would score them goals. The question I asked you is if you think he will not (you didn't answer). I also gave you the example of Rooney who was bought for 25 million at the time (and did not have your precious CL experience). LFC saw potential in Carroll and with time being of the essence when making the deal, they felt happy with paying 35 million for him. Wax fahan ya Arsenal fan.

BOB   

NGONGE....For once stop listening to Dalglish and the former Liverpool old boys club and try not to sound like another english journalist who suddenly wants the world to think of Carroll as the greatest striker on the planet simply because Liverpool were forced into a panic buy when they realized that Torres wanted to leave...I bet deep inside Dalglish must be wondering how the heck is Carroll worth £35 M but of course he will never ever say that out loud the same way Liverpool board would never admit that they paid over the top for Carroll and the Newcastle owner took full advantage of Liverpool's incompetence and forced out a player who never wanted to leave his childhood and hometown club into Liverpool's grateful arms because just like the rest of the world he knew £35 M (plus add on which will rise to £40 M depending how many appearances and england caps Carroll manages to accumulate while at Liverpool was too good to turn down...!

Alan Hansen last night on MOTD stopped short of dismissing Toress as an injury prone player and then tried to hail Suarez as something of a phenomenon when in truth he didn't even score that goal...we all saw that it was an OG and I am expecting the so-called Dodgy Goals Panel to put it under the name of the Stoke defender and rightly so...

Torres at his best is by far the deadliest striker in the world and no Suarez or Carroll will ever come close to him and I think he will rediscover his form and smile at Chelsea because he will get the kind of service that he needs at Chelsea and as a football fan I would love to see Torres do what he does best and I really don't mind if he scores against Arsenal as I am sure he will as long as Chelsea don't win.;)

Tuujiye...you're not a football fan because not long ago you were calling Torres some names that I can't even manage to type and today you're singing his praises...you know where I come from (Kismayo) they have a name for Maraxyaasha who do that...marka cayaartooyda lama caayo waxaas waxaa lagu yaqaanaa dhooreyaasha ee iska daa....me I don't like the overhyped, average english players and I always tell it like it's regardless which team they play for but you'll never ever see me insulting a player just because he takes the micky out of my team...you know how much I support and defend Drogba and he's the one who always Chelsea naga fujin jiray markaan qoor sagaar waalan ku hayno...marka dhoorenimada jooji hadii kale odayaasha Sports sectionka aa gartaada galaayo and They Will Ban You.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

;););) In Kismaayo kulahaa!!

Waraa I'm not a Torres fan and I really don't like him walaahi but he is one of the deadliest Strikers in the world like you put it. I hate all Spanish players and their style of football. Laakiin we need it some fresh face or new spirit in the club to motivate everyone and keep us going again. I knew Ibramavic wanted Torres last year and that one day we would have him because that Russian always gets what he wants but walaahi I would have been happy if it was another top class striker who was not English. Torres is soft but he is a deadly goal scorer who will take every chance he gets up front. Having him alongside Drogba, will create more chances for both of them. I'm just glad we don't have to depend on Drogba alone anymore.

Waraa Who could Ban me?? meeshaan Aniga iyo my boy OZ are the champs! nuune oo wili aashuun ku ooynooyo miyaad rabtaa in uu i ruqseeyo? lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Torres soft waaye aa?:D Is that why Chelsea & Scum Utd defenders couldn't handle him? Did you know Chelsea were his favourite victims as he scored most against you? :o

Haduu Ngonge ku dhahaa Waar Kubada Baro:D:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

^^ loool War ninyahoo aniga I never liked the guy but he always scored on us because of timing and his positioning around the box not because he bullied Terry or Alex like Drogba bullies Arsenal or Liverpool....

Ngonge asaga marka waxaan oo kale laga hadlaayo, wuxuu nasoo dhexdhigaa "Lucas" halahaas haduu iska dhaafi lahaa, waan dhageysan laheen markaste lool...

Bob, sii alamiintee aan ku dhahay iina diyaari duqaas Ngonge aan kaalsho barnee...loool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!