Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Transfer News

Tuujiye   

Chelsea Readying Mammoth €40 Million Swoop For Real Madrid Defender Sergio Ramos - Report

The Premier League champions are allegedly launching an audacious swoop...

By Paul Macdonald

Aug 23, 2010 11:38:00 AM

Share 2

Photo GalleryZoom

Sergio Ramos can't hide his delight as Real Madrid thrash Athletic Bilbao (Getty Images)

Related Links

Teams

Chelsea

Real Madrid

Players

Sergio Ramos

Chelsea are set to launch a sensational bid to land Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos, and will offer €40 million for the World Cup winner, according to reports from Spain.

Sports publication Marca comments that Blues owner Roman Abramovich, whose side have been relatively quiet in the current transfer window after seeing an approach for Brazilian sensation Neymar collapse, wants to burst onto the scene with a major coup, and sees Ramos as the player to do just that.

The sizeable transfer fee will be coupled with a five-year contract for Ramos, worth €10m per season, and Chelsea are desperate to conclude a deal before the end of the current transfer window.

The London club’s only additions this summer are midfielders Yossi Benayoun from Liverpool and Brazilian international Ramires, who joined from Benfica, while the likes of Ricardo Carvalho and Michael Ballack have moved on.

It is hugely unlikely that los Blancos coach Jose Mourinho would wish to sell his prized defender, particularly with the current injury woes at the back which are hampering their preparations for the new season.

However, with Mourinho also coveting the arrival of a ‘number nine’ before the season begins, a boost to his transfer kitty may allow a bid to be launched for targets such as Fernando Llorente, Emmanuel Adebayor or Edin Dzeko.

Follow Goal.com on . Get the latest football news direct... Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best football fan community in the world!

I hope this works out loooool... is a great news for Chelsea fan if this works. I like the players Carlos is going after this year...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Chelsea don't need him anyway. They have two good players in his position. They really need a cover on the other side for Cole and someone in the middle who can be a younger replacement for Deco.

Tuujiye   

^^ Don't tell us who we need! Liverpool waxee ku nooshahay hanbadeena and all you want us to do is to toss you another finished player like JCole lool..

We not buying anymore players for this transfer window..Maybe next year..

Polanyi, Chelsea has the money to get a player thats worth way more than him lol so is not a dream saaxiib is a reality...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

Liverpool Complete £11.5 Million Signing Of Porto's Raul Meireles On Four-Year Deal

Portugal international signs on at Anfield with Mascherano set to depart...

By Grant Wilson

Aug 29, 2010 12:15:00 AM

Photo GalleryZoom

Raul Meireles, Portugal (Getty Images)

Related Links

Teams

Liverpool

Porto

Players

Raúl Meireles

Liverpool have confirmed that they have signed Portuguese midfielder Raul Meireles from Porto for a fee of £11.5 million.

Meireles, 27, starred for Portugal in the World Cup in South Africa, starting all four games, and has agreed a four-year contract to join the Merseyside outfit.

Roy Hodgson has acted fast as he prepares for life without midfielder Javier Mascherano, who is on the verge of joining Spanish champions Barcelona, while Goal.com UK earlier exclusively revealed that the club are also eyeing a deal for Real Madrid's Lassana Diarra.

Hodgson is also seemingly close to signing Fulham left-back Paul Konchesky, with the defender due to have a medical at the club in the near future, and is apparently also interested in signing West Ham United striker Carlton Cole before the transfer window closes on Tuesday evening.

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Wigad   

Ibra coming to Milan, and did any of you see ronaldhino play today against lecce brought back barcelona memories,

Milan looking good this year hoping to go far in the CL though. Now all we need is defenders.

Tuujiye   

Loool wigad saaxiib A&T mafiirsanAaye ciyaartaas loool can u believe dunga left ronaldinho this year?

Ronaldinho will go crazy this year he really wants to win everything like he used to lol player of the year again watch out

Wareer badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

:D:D:D

Mascherano has signed a four-year deal with the Blaugrana...

By Subhankar Mondal

Aug 30, 2010 8:15:00 PM

Share 1

Photo GalleryZoom

Javier Mascherano, Argentina (Getty Images)

Related Links

Teams

Barcelona

Liverpool

Players

Javier Mascherano

Barcelona have confirmed that they have completed the signing of midfielder Javier Mascherano from Liverpool on a four-year deal via their official website but have not mentioned the transfer fee paid to the Premier League side.

The Argentine international successfully underwent his medical at the Camp Nou late Monday morning to seal his move from Anfield. Reports suggest that the amount paid to Liverpool is €21 million with an additional €2-3m in bonuses.

Barcelona have revealed that Mascherano's contract has a buy-out clause of €90 million. A statement on their official website reads:

"Javier Mascherano is officially a player of FC Barcelona after he signed a four-year contract with the club on Monday afternoon at the Camp Nou offices.

"The Argentinian put pen-to-paper on the deal that includes a €90 million buy-out clause after Barca agreed terms with Liverpool over the transfer on Friday."

Mascherano will join David Villa and Adriano as Barcelona's new signings for the 2010-11 campaign, bringing the Blaugrana's total spending in the summer transfer market to approximately €70.5 million.

Liverpool eey baa cunay....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Bring it on. :D

Our 25 man squad does not look that bad. I don't think Chelsea, Arsenal or City have eight Englishmen in their first team squad. Spurs will struggle to trim their team to 25 too. Things, suddenly, don't look that bad. :D

With the close of the transfer window, all Premier League clubs are now required to submit their 25 man squads.

Each squad
must
include 8 homegrown players, and thus a maximum of 17 foreign players over the age of 21.

Liverpool, though, do not have enough players to actually name 25 players on their list.

Homegrown Players: (8)

Carragher

Cole

Darby

Gerrard

Johnson

Jones

Konchesky

Spearing

Non-Homegrown Players: (14)

Agger

Aurelio

Babel

Itandje

Jovanovic

Kyrgiakos

Kuyt

Lucas

Maxi

Meireles

Poulsen

Reina

Skrtel

Torres

Youngsters:

Players born after 1/1/89 and thus are unlimited in the squad and not required to be named in the 25 man list.

Amoo

Ayala

Bouzanis

Bruna

Eccleston

Gulacsi

Hansen

Ince

Irwin

Kelly

Mavinga

Ngog

Pacheco

Palsson

Robinson

Shelvey

Wilson

^^^ Ha ha ha. it seems you don't understand the home grown rule. you need to revisit. Arsenal is big benefitiary of this rule unlike other teams.

I think you need to reread the rule and see its implications on the premier league big teams.

Cheers

PS: i'll be back with Arsenal team impact by tomorrow insha Allah

NGONGE   

^^ Nothing to do with understanding. I didn't realise they had THAT many (I thought all the young ones they used to have turned out to be rubbish and only Fab worked). :D

1 Manuel Almunia (May 19, 1977)

2 Abou Diaby (May 11, 1986)

3 Bacary Sagna (February 14, 1983)

4 Cesc Fabregas (May 4, 1987)homegrown

5 Thomas Vermaelen (November 14, 1985)

6 Laurent Koscielny (September 10, 1985)

7 Tomas Rosicky (October 4, 1980)

8 Samir Nasri (June 26, 1987)

10 Robin van Persie (August 6, 1983)

11 Carlos Vela (March 1, 1989)*

14 Theo Walcott (March 16, 1989)*

15 Denilson (February 16, 1988) homegrown

16 Aaron Ramsey (December 26, 1990)*

17 Alex Song (September 9, 1987) homegrown

19 Jack Wilshere (January 1, 1992)*

20 Johan Djourou (January 18, 1987) homegrown

21 Lukasz Fabianski (April 18, 1985)

22 Gael Clichy (July 26, 1985)homegrown

23 Andrey Arshavin (May 29, 1981)

24 Vito Mannone (March 2, 1988) homegrown

27 Emmanuel Eboue (June 4, 1983)

28 Kieran Gibbs (September 26, 1989)*

29 Marouane Chamakh (January 10, 1984)

30 Armand Traore (October 8, 1989)*

52 Nicklas Bendtner (January 16, 1988)

53 Wojciech Szczesny (April 18, 1990)*

* = Under-21 for season 2010/11

(date in brackets is player's date of birth)

Tuujiye   

Netherlands star also confirms four-year deal...

By Matt Monaghan

Sep 1, 2010 3:17:00 PM

Share 1

Photo GalleryZoom

Rafael Van der Vaart, Real Madrid (Getty Images)

Related LinksThe Premier League have given permission to Tottenham Hotspur to complete their deadline busting £8 million move for Real Madrid midfielder Rafael van der Vaart.

Spurs had stated to the governing body that computer server problems had hampered their bid to process documents before the close of the summer transfer window at 6pm yesterday. Manager Harry Redknapp and chairman Daniel Levy had claimed to have only begun negotiations for the Netherlands international at 4pm.

The league have now investigated the claims and given their seal of approval to allow van der Vaart to ink a four-year deal.

A statement on Spurs' website read: "We are delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with Real Madrid for the transfer of Rafael Van der Vaart."

Speaking to De Telegraaf, van der Vaart revealed his shock at how quickly negotiations had been concluded.

"Four years at Spurs, for €11 million, I can hardly believe it myself," Van der Vaart said.

"It's a pity I cannot now play against Ajax in the Champions League but I will get to face FC Twente."

"The interest from Tottenham came very quick and I did not have much time to think. But I want to play football again and if possible every week, with a beautiful club. I'm totally happy," the 83-times capped star added.

"I am excited about playing in England. Whether it suits my style remains to be seen, but I think a good footballer can adapt and I am very proud of this transfer."

The Spurs are planing to be top 4 from now on..lool EPL got alot harder now..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

^EPL got a lot harder because Spurs signed Van Der Vaart? :D Waar bari horey kaa ka dhamaatey :D

Who is this Meireles geezer we signed and why did we get Konchesky and Fulham get Salcido??