Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Transfer News

Polanyi   

^^How? Mascherona can easily be replaced. I think Liverpool can even find some better for less money. If you keep torres- liverpool can do well and finish 6th.he he.

Tuujiye   

^^^^ looool 6th waa la heystaa duqa maybe 8th or 10... Torres yuu la ciyaaraa oo jooga meesha? Lucas? loool

Ngonge Lucas wili waa joogaa ka waran lool wax waalan baa teamkaas u taliya lool...

Norf, Anaga nasiiya Torres atleast si aan titleka u reyno marlabaad oo aan Man U idinka qabano lool...

Lucas idinkoo wada taan lee la idin duugi doonaa!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

(GSM) – Ricardo Carvalho looks set to be reunited with former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho after the London club confirmed that they have agreed a fee with Real Madrid.

After working with Mourinho at Stamford Bridge and Porto, Portuguese international is set for a third stint at Real Madrid.

The 32-year-old’s future at Stamford Bridge had been the subject of speculation for some time, with Carvalho himself revealing that he would jump at the chance of moving to Santiago Bernabeu.

The Portugal international will now travel to Spain to hold talks and undergo a medical at the Spanish giants before signing a two-year deal.

“Chelsea Football Club can confirm it has agreed terms with Real Madrid for the transfer of Ricardo Carvalho,” a Chelsea statement read.

“The transfer is subject to a medical and the player agreeing personal terms.

“Chelsea would like to thank Riccy for his six years of service, and we wish him well in his future career.”

A Madrid statement read: “Real Madrid CF and FC Chelsea have reached an agreement for the transfer of Ricardo Carvalho.

“The player will be linked to Real Madrid CF the next two seasons.”

we will miss you Ricardo!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Rain   

" Manchester City have completed the signing of Italy striker Mario Balotelli from Inter Milan for a reported fee of £24 million "

Tuujiye   

^^ Yes he finaly made it to England!

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini completed the signing of Italian striker Mario Balotelli from Inter Milan on Friday.

Balotelli agreed a five-year contract with the Premier League club after flying into Manchester for a medical earlier in the day.

The 20-year-old was a long-term transfer target for Mancini, who worked with the player during his spell in charge at Inter, and it is believed he has cost City around 24 million pounds (29 million euros).

He is City’s fifth big-money signing since the end of last season, taking their spending to over 100 million pounds (121 million euros) after the arrivals of Jerome Boateng, David Silva, Yaya Toure and Aleksandar Kolarov.

“I think that Mario is one of the best players of his age in Europe and I am very happy to be working with him again,” Mancini told City’s website.

“His style of play will suit the Premier League and City fans will enjoy watching him.”

Balotelli will not be available to play in Saturday’s season opener at Tottenham, but Mancini is confident he has all the qualities needed to be a success.

“He is still so young there is a big chance for him to improve. He is a strong and exciting player,” Mancini added.

Balotelli hinted that he was sad to leave Italy.

“I’m sorry to leave Inter and Italy, because I would have preferred to continue my professional growth in my own country,” he told his personal website.

Balotelli, who has Ghanaian parents, had endured a stormy spell at Inter.

He fell out with former manager Jose Mourinho last season and was left out of the squad for a European tie against Chelsea.

He also angered fans of the European champions by allowing himself to be photographed in the shirt of their arch rivals AC Milan and was racially abused by Juventus fans during a match in 2009.

Despite all the controversy, Balotelli remains an incredibly gifted player, with pace, power and the ability to score spectacular goals.

While Balotelli has arrived at Eastlands in time for the new season, another of Mancini’s targets, Aston Villa midfielder James Milner, may not get his wish to join City until next week at the earliest.

Mancini’s club have been negotiating with Villa over England international Milner for several weeks and the Italian said: “We need another two or three days for this situation. We need everyone to be happy.”

It is believed City are ready to sell midfielder Stephen Ireland to Villa as part of the deal but the Republic of Ireland international is still discussing a pay-off before agreeing to leave.

Mancini also admitted Wales striker Craig Bellamy’s time at Eastlands is over after accusing him of false statements to the media.

Bellamy has been fined after claiming Mancini was trying to force him out of Eastlands and had stopped speaking to him.

He will not be included in City’s 25-man squad for the coming season, with Fulham and Scottish club Celtic ready to fight it out for his services.

“I have to choose 25. The rest must find another team. Craig is out of the list,” Mancini said.

“Bellamy can talk but it is not important because it is false. Last year Craig played all the games with me. This year I have chosen other players. I am the manager. I make this choice.”

This is getting bad for the top teams lool if this new Man City line up wasn't crazy enough, guess who is on the way now! lool

Manchester City have reportedly offered Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic a four-year contract worth around £500,000-a-week.

The Sun reports that the Swedish striker would earn a staggering £96million from the deal that would see him become the highest-paid football in the world.

A source close to Ibrahimovic told The Sun: “City have shown how much they want Zlatan and although he is well paid at Barcelona this offer is in a different league.

“It has given him plenty to think about especially when he is not so happy with his football at Barca.

“The idea of being part of a move to create a new super club to challenge the very best in Europe is also attractive.

“City have to agree a deal with Barcelona before this can go any further – but there’s a feeling that could all happen fairly quickly now.”

[source: The Sun]

I would pay A&T more than Ibra! aqas! ala carab maxee lacag ku ciyaareen!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ City hold the key to so many transfers. Inter were waiting to sell that young boy so that they can use the money to buy Macherano. Now I expect that one to go in the next week or so. When Milner arrives, I also expect City to sell at least eight players. Spurs want to buy someone from Villa, Liverpool want to buy someone from Spurs, West Ham, Stoke, Sunderland, Fulham, Arsenal and even Chelsea all want to buy players but all the road seem to lead back to City and what City would do. Every time City buy a player it results in a flurry of other transfers. But I still don't think City will win the league or even finish in the top three (rubbish manager).

BOB   

You should be happy that City are not after your fav. choir boy. :D

PS. I don't know where you got the info. from but Arsenal won't be buying anymore players...I hope you didn't fall for Arsene's old tricks now, did you? :DWaar Wenger Baro :D

PSS. City is getting rid of Spoiled Brat Bellamy and yet they bought The Biggest Spoiled Brat aka Balotelli...Can Prof. Tuujiye explain that please? :rolleyes:

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

Waraa BOB, cunugaan gumeesi baa lagu haaye..Spoiled beelee.. war cunugaan asagoo ciyaaraayo baa qab moos lagu tuuri jiray.. waxa uu la xanaaq badnaa waxee aheen meesha uu ku ciyaaraye laakiin hada wadan aan cunsuri aheen buu ku ciyarayaa...

I'm a fan of Bellamy sxb and I think ninkaas plays with lots of heart.. he is a good team mate but he does get out of hand sometimes... I still Man City could use his speed but Silva is the reason why he is gone...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Rain   

the Ibra rumor is ridiculous.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ City hold the key to so many transfers. Inter were waiting to sell that young boy so that they can use the money to buy Macherano. Now I expect that one to go in the next week or so. When Milner arrives, I also expect City to sell at least eight players. Spurs want to buy someone from Villa, Liverpool want to buy someone from Spurs, West Ham, Stoke, Sunderland, Fulham, Arsenal and even Chelsea all want to buy players but all the road seem to lead back to City and what City would do. Every time City buy a player it results in a flurry of other transfers. But I still don't think City will win the league or even finish in the top three (rubbish manager).

very true...

N.O.R.F   

Mario is not going to do anything special but City might get into the top 4.

Tuujiska, are you now a City fan saxib? Waan iska ognahay you was an Arsenal fan before 2005 lol

Rain   

Mario is an amazing talent no doubt, Mancini is one of the only managers out there that can actuality bring out the best from him. He'll no doubt have a major impact, at least on their offensive end, their problem is still their shaky defense.