Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

PLayOffs '10

BOB   

Come On Man...What has Lakers done to you?

Kobe is the best baller on the planet..forget about King Blah Blah hype..let him earn his stripes like Kobe did.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Kobe has always had others around him who do alot of the work. The King does everything on his own. If he has a younger Shaq or a KG with him then he would be on 3 rings already.

King James is more dynamic.

BOB   

I really believe that Shaq has reached the stage where he's no less than a distraction to Lebron's dream.

I think Lebron will leave Cavs and go to Knicks...I have a feeling that it will happen this summer.

Peace, Love & Unity.

SeeKer   

Norf, best be careful what you say against Kobe there are people here who would crucify you for such blasphemy lol.

Kobe is arguably one of the most talented basketball players out there but in all honestly he has had one of the greatest PR campaigns ever. The fact that around the world KOBE is synonymous with basketball and Lakers. No wonder the franchise doesn't want to trade him ever and does everything to keep him there. He makes them money.

I give credit where it is due, he is talented but when you give LBJ or even Kevin Durant the amount of experience and minutes with a good squad, I am pretty sure they will be right there with Kobe. He isn't a basketball God, at least not to me :rolleyes:

BOB   

Correction: Kobe IS the Best player in the NBA bar NONE.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye...James need his Scottie Pippen. It is painfully obvious now he can't carry an entire team on his shoulders. I wouldn't really recommend him to the New York unless there is some reshuffling in the Knicks' staff and team.

I like the game but who could sit through 7 games though last night I did wanna Cavs to win. Boston was mediocre this year. I'm surprised they made it this far.I went to couple of their games. I wanted to demand refund.

It's an old team, getting older faster unless they find more Rondos out there.

Norf-what do you have against the Lakers. Success is not crime.

Some folks will be happy if the Lakers franchise moves back Minnesota. My all Qaxootis will be so supportive, maybe not you Norf.

My understanding is this, Jordan it took him 7yrs to get a championship before getting the perfect matches . Now i predict if lebron leaves he is a looser and he will never win a champion.He needs to stay put where he is and build the team ,take like a bro and fix the puzzle.I was sad to see them eliminated but don't worry Orlando will crush Bostonians.

Tuujiye   

^^ Lebron will win a champion sooner or letter saaxiib..He is the best player in the world. I believe this is Kobe's last year being the top player as you could all see. Lebron and D-wade will hook up and that will be it for the next few years lool...

Boston is an old team but the best all around team in the run so far. Is a team that plays team game and not one man show.. They have a very strong bench and really good defenders. I believe Boston won this series because of their Bench.. it was Tony Allen and Glen Devis who did some dirty work of the bench and Rasheed who finaly started to play...

LA lost the last 2 times they faced the suns in a playoff but Kobe has some big players now. Hill will have to slow down Kobe to help the Sun because I really don't see them beating this LA team.. And don't forget, LA always gets some crazy calls specially at home lol..

Boston Will beat Orlando in 6 again... and if Boston coes to the finals, they will win because no west team could stop them.... Even KOBE...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

SeeKer   

I think he should stay in Cleveland. He has deep roots in Cleveland. What Cavs need to do is build a supporting cast for him with experienced seasoned players that aren't over the hill, otherwise LBJ will be turn into KG during his Timberwolves days. I say he should push for staying in Cleveland and having a say on players trades and drafts or leaving Cleveland and hooking up with a team that needs a star like the Bulls.

Whatever LBJ decides I am sure it will be short term. He is only 25 :D

Ps:- Tuujiye.....you can't compare first round eliminations of LAL by the Suns back in 06 and 07 to Western Conference finals? Come on now......we are talking a different crew minus Marion plus Pau Gasol.

Tuujiye   

^^ Cleaveland got out coached.. they need to get rid of Mike Brown... LBJ will leave for sure..he is all about the money...

LA will have a hard time beating the suns.. I know is not the same team in 06 or 07 but the style of the game is the same.. Suns have lots more talent and a better bench than LA and LA has the bigger front players..Odom will give the suns some hard time but is all about how good Richardson plays for the sun and Nash....

Wareer Badanaa!!!