Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

PLayOffs '10

Somalina   

I guess BOB can celebrate now! Congrats to the 2009/2010 Champions, I'm going to say it.

The Lakers!!

Layzie--you were wrong about Ron Artest! You need to get back to your roots and recognize a talent when you see one!

Anyone who knows Artest knows he was a champion(no question now eh!) without a ring!

Again! congrats to the Lakers! Enjoy it while it lasts! Kobe was shut down completely but it doesn't matter now, does it?L Odom(another talent that you don't approve of) brought it tonight. Check yourself Layzie, be fair!!

Gasol, Odom, Artest, and Fisher won tonight! Artest was the MVP tonight even though it was given to Kobe!

Somalina   

Tonight, offensive boards prevailed! also, KG and Allen were disappointing!

Today, both the French and the Celtics lost their matches, woot! I can sleep tonight knowing Higuain had a hat trick! what a bloodclaat Celtics?

The Zack   

Che - Jazaar waaxid supporting the dirty Lakers while living in Boston LOL.

I am sick of Kobe and I am sick of the Lakers! Wade should come to the Cavs next season or Lebron and him should both go to the Bulls just to beat LA.

N.O.R.F   

Congrats lakers.

Whats with Boston sending them to the line for like 15 points in the 4th? Panic?

Low scoring game though.

SeeKer   

Yep I guess I ain't watching the bloody Eastern Conferences next year :(

Allen should have his jersey stripped off. What a waste of space he was tonite. Kobe didn't play well but as far as teams went Lakers played good D. As much as I hate to say this those bloody gold and purple jersey wearing Fakers wanted that championship more than Celtics.

Congrats **that was sour tasting**

SeeKer   

^ Nice! The ghetto side of Artest just crowned that moment......kulaha "I want to thank everyone from my hood" :D:D:D

Boston boyz were just 2 old...run out of gas! Bullets flying every where in la! i am wearing my bullet proof vest and football helmet.

Dont wanna take no chance. Go fakers.