Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

PLayOffs '10

Originally posted by SeeKer:

^ Nice! The ghetto side of Artest just crowned that moment......kulaha "I want to thank everyone from my hood"
:D:D:D

hahahahahaha but he thanked his psychiatrist as well :D

Somalina   

Artest redeemed himself from game 5.

Lakers deserved to win, hats off to them! Go Argentina( the only team left for me to brag about this summer)!

BOB   

Los Angels Lakers

Redemption was the name of the game.

I said from the beginning that Celtics won in 08 not because they were the better but they simply bullied Lakers and KG man-handled Pau Gasol in all the 6 games but fast forward to 2010 and Lakers got smarter and Gasol got his mojo but most of all Lakers this time got the biggest bully in the NBA in Artest and as we've seen this 7 games the roles were reversed Gasol did the man-habdling and got the ring to prove it.

Through out the 7 games Kobe had the worst game last night and yet he was still affective enough to lead his team but can you say that about any of the so-called Big Three from the Celtics? none of them had two consecutive good games while Kobe was his usual Mr Consistent and the star of the show even when Lakers lost those three games and he was voted as the MVP and deservedly so.

Give credit where its due...you Hate Kobe just because he's good and you still have the nerve to call yourselves basketball fans...typical maryooleey iyo madax faluuqooda.

PS. NNC Thanks...you're a true sports fan indeed...Seeker should be sent off...somebody give her a technical foul for me. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

SeeKer   

BOB perhaps you should ask to be a moderator since you wish to muffle me at every instance!

I respect your opinions of the game whether I disagree with them or not smile.gif Kobe didn't do well last night but then again neither did Celtics. You are allowed to gloat without calling for my head icon_razz.gif

Now enjoy

:D:D:D ........he must have had his regular 40 plus champagne