Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Why Inter will crush Barca

NGONGE   

^^ I did not distance myself from the article. I only said that the 'soaking up pressure' point was not mine. Stop being obtuse dee. :D

Jose does not need to change much, Barca does. But I think they'll still play Ibra up front and will still struggle to break down Inter. I'll be very surprised if Inter do not score.

Inter to go through of course. Jose all the way.

AYOUB   

^ How were you “spot on” if the first half tactic of “soaking the pressure” was not your highlighted point? :D

Inter will be broken down, the question is; who wins on aggregate. The only way Inter will go through is by controlling the game by keeping the ball. The 38% possession will not do.

NGONGE   

^^ You'll be a rubbish manager. Nobody can keep the ball against Barca (ask Arsenal). :D

Inter will employ the same tactics as the last game (with slight adjustments). The three strikers will press and harass the defence. The midfield will attempt to cut the supply to Xavi and push him into harmless areas. If Ibra plays, Messi will have to drop back deeper where he'll be met by the dogs of war and go awol again.

Jose will rely on counter attack and if his team scores he'll change formation and snuff the life out of Barca.

For Barca to get anything from the game they will have to score within the first ten minutes.

Kubbada baro, saaxib. :D

P.S.

I see you are acting dumb and questioning what I said at the start of this thread. It's all about the pressing game, saaxib. I said it, Inter did it. The article confirmed it.

AYOUB   

^ If they don't keep the ball, they'll go out. Simples.

btw, What are you saying you were "spot on" the second half. :D Well, Inter were broken down several times (excluding the two pen not given). One Inter goal was off-side and Jose forgot to water the pitch.

Later...

Oz   

Good points their old man! :D

I think Barca's overall play needs to be right on top tonight, and that means every player must be on top of their game, because Inter's players will be, but Barca surely can do it since the fans and the atmosphere will be crazy, they even made a video to their fans to ask them to make the stadium intimidating for Inter.

Their defense need to outpace and outboss Inter, which tbh it will be difficult. most likely little vs big milito, or Pique to deal with Milito. Only then will Barca's midfield and attackers be comfortable and confident in attacking. But if Inter is able to press the Barca backline and make it difficult to start their passing game it will be very difficult for Barca.

I would not be surprised if Guardiola changed things and go for a 4 man midfield and only Messi and Pedro to be up front with pace, as I feel Ibra is too slow and static to cause trouble to Inter's defense.

Looking forward to this game, should be a show piece.

Great stuff from Bayern, i really like Olic after what i've seen of him this year, a real terrier of a player!

Was massivley dissapointed with Lyon though, you'd of thought they'd have been able to master a better performance then that, but Bayern were better all of the pitch.

I would have to put Bayern as second favourites who ever they face as i'm still thinking the likes of Butt and Van Buyten are rather shaky. But then again i didn't expect them to get this far.

nuune   

^^ waa maxay 6:3 agg meesha ma cayaal baa ku ciyaaraya :D

Yaa arkey AT&T :D hope he wasn't watching the game on black&white TV as Tuujiye alleged.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

^ If they don't keep the ball, they'll go out. Simples.

Barca had almost 80% of the posession.

War kubbada barta. :D

B   

I bet you have a smug look on your face! Now that your prediction was right! :D

N.O.R.F   

Guardiola is too niave. The changes should have been made earlier. He and Barca wasted 30 mins.

What goes around comes around for Barca and Motta. Inter got all the decisions in both games.

Should be a good final at least.

Tuujiye   

loooooooool war Haatu hala ban gareeyo lool

Barca ban ee ka wareegeen ala ceeb badanaa!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Inter got all the decisions in both games.

last night????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: soft sending off and off-side goal against them is getting all the decisions????? War anagaa wax aragnay. Again, you watched the highlights?

At least I hope this game showed you that Brazil defence is not like Arsenal's for Messi to roam around. When you add Juan and Alves to the three at the back of Inter (Lucio, Maicon,and Julio Ceseare), you can imagine what it will look like?

I am happy Wigad and some neophytes could see that all the hype about Messi 'the destroyer' and Barca the unbeatable needs to be contextualised.

N.O.R.F   

^The goal was on side saxib. Muntari played him on. Watching in black and white? icon_razz.gif

The sending off was soft but it helped Inter more than it hindred them. The decisions in the first game got them through.

Great defending but the best players in the Inter team last night were all Argies (Cambiasso in particular).

Barca had chances but didn't take them. If they did they would be through.

We will wait for the end of the season before we start the WC calaacal.

Abtigiis   

^The goal was on side saxib. Muntari played him on.

It wasn't. Check again. The linesman was not on the right position to see it. It was displayed many times by experts. The best the Spanish commentator on the DSTV (superSport) could say when confronted with the evidence in slow motion was to say it was less off-side than the one Inter Scored in Milan!

The sending off was soft but it helped Inter more than it hindred them. The decisions in the first game got them through.

I can't see how, but at best this is a conjecture!

Barca had chances but didn't take them. If they did they would be through.

2 chances in a game you had the ball 80% of the time? Barca didn't creat chances, except the header of Bojan! And the save in the first-half by Cesare!

Finally, has anything changed in your rating of Ceseare last night?

NGONGE   

Guardiola is too niave. The changes should have been made earlier. He and Barca wasted 30 mins.

What goes around comes around for Barca and Motta. Inter got all the decisions in both games.

Should be a good final at least.

What changes are these? Taking Ibra off and ten minutes later playing Pique upfront as a striker? :D

He really should have kept Ibra on.

Inter did not get all the decisions. Overall, it was a fair fixture and the best team won. Barca really did not deserve to go through (even though they could have fluked a second goal). Did you see the sterling job Eto did at LEFT BACK? :D

War kubbada barta.

p.s.

I hope you now agree that Lucio is a very good defender.