Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Why Inter will crush Barca

NGONGE   

^^ And even then I predicted the correct result. How annoying is that, eh? :D

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

How do you know what will happen if you admittedly don't watch games?
:D

War ileen!

You mean you don't know how Jose sets up his teams? You don't know how Barca play? Do you really have to watch the game to perdict that?

NGONGE   

^^ You know the 'crushing' title was a play on a previous thread. Stop being obtuse.

P.S.

Will 3-1 away equal crushing? I mean Barca will have to come with a new game plan to win by two clear goals without conceding. What say you?

AYOUB   

^ Like I told Karl, Barca are capable of beating Inter 2-0 ( like they did in the group stages).

Abtigiis   

Barca should not win 2-0. We know they can concede, so, it is safe to expect a higher score of 4-1 or even 5-2. Or 3-1 and extra time. I think Inter will have to be exceptionally good to stop Barca at Nou Camp. I would have dared to call it for Barca, but my problem is that Norf has consistently picked the losing side as the winning side, and I am afraid Inter might be lucky.

I request Norf to change his predictions if he is true to his declared love for Barca.

Abtigiis   

I differ with you on this. Tactics are only part of the story. Hunger for result and the form of the players is the key. I thought Barca played with 10 men last night because of Ibrahimovic. if they do not play him next week, I think Inter and in for a big shake-up.

NGONGE   

^^ You say tactics are only part of the story then talk about Barca changing their tactics by taking Ibra off. :D

(both teams don't lack the hunger, saaxib).

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

I request Norf to change his predictions if he is true to his declared love for Barca.

I got the Barca scorer right. Maybe I had a feeling he would pop up late like usually does.

ps I don't love Barca. I'm with Real this year. Hope they pip them for the title.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Haatu:

As the special one said: "They will park the bus in front of the goal" which is why Inter will win ©Haatu

ehem.

What a fantastic display by Lucio. He's just awesome.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ With the same tactics Barca will struggle to score four and not concede three, saaxib.

Once more; you didn't watch the game. smile.gif

Tuujiye   

^^^ lool waraa adiga biibitooyinka aad fadhiisaneysid jooji.. buufis aa kugu dhacaayo...

I was away on Hollidays and watched the game in spanish at Dominican Republic lool talk about being a hardcore fan!

I hate Barca and I knew the special one had something up in his sleave but I didn't think Barca would loose that game like they have.. I do still believe that Barca has a chance to win this game and all they need is 2-0 game to win it..

Bayern are still looking strong but I don't think only 1 goal at home was enough....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

^^ AT&T run buu sheegay, hadba qolada reeso ayaad la jirtaa :D:D

waraa intee ka dhacdey marax, sheekaan kuu hayaa anaa ku soo wacaayo camal

Tuujiye   

^^^ war waan soo shiilmay ninyahoo.. meel kuleelkeeda aad u qabtid burjiko dhexdeeda soo ma aanan tagin...

I'm Still with Barca saaxiib I hate Italian teams specialy Inter...the only team who hate their black players waaye even tho Micon uusan isku qabin madoow...maalin hore waxa ee Balatoli ku sameeyeen ma aadan u jeedin? qub moos ee kusoo tuureen.. Muntari is his last year and Eto doesn't want to stay anymore but only Miacon is staying lool...

I'm chelsea saaxiib taas waa ogtahay seecamal.... A&T asaga wili TV black and white uu banooni ka fiirsanooyaa seecamal.. car hakuu sheego jursey colourka Barcalona ama Liverpool lool...

waraa iisoo foori nooh marax yahoo.. meeqa taleefoon aa qabtaa kaalay? naago maa gad gadaa mise waxaa tahay CIA cuudu bilaah!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!