Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Why Inter will crush Barca

NGONGE   

^^ Different in the manager and some of the players. The style is the same. But let me let that go. Rubin Kazan, adeer, Rubin Kazan.

AYOUB   

^ Ngonge conveniently forgets Barca, Rubin and Inter were in the same group earlier on this season. Maybe he didn't like the Barca vs Inter results. smile.gif

Btw The 2007 Barca are very different from the 2010 crop. Removal of likes Deco and Ronaldinho has improved the work rate and you know it.

NGONGE   

^^ A draw in Italy and a loss in Spain? Did you not read the part where I said Jose will inspire his team?

Barca is Barca, saaxib. Messi tracks back as much as Ronaldhino did (both go in and out of games). Deco was quite good for them in 2007, now Xaavi is. The style is the same, the tactics are the same. Bal waa la arki.

Norf,

I am not supporting Jose. I'm picking on the Chelsea fans that don't. Wax fahan. :D

AYOUB   

^ Inter can win. If fact I want them to, if they deserve it. This "will crush" talk is baseless is my point. Pls inaga daaya. It will be a good contest and if Barca gets "crushed" it will be a major upset. I'm looking forward to see what the Special One cooks up to stop the Three Musketeers.

Norf

Mourinho was right about Liverpool, wasn't he? :D

Oz   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Norf, I am going by the memory of Liverpool's win against Barca in 2007 (Liverpool still remain the only team to beat them in Spain, twice).
:D

Barca are a great team and I don't mind them winning the CL again. But they struggle against teams that press them (like Liverpool did on that day). This is why they fluked it against Chelsea last season and why they lost to Liverpool (in 2007) and that Kazan team this season. Barca will beat United and Arsenal each day, every day. But you put a defensive team with a clever midfield in front of them and they do stuggle.

P.S.

Oz must be the only Chelsea fan that does not want to see Jose win. War what sort of fans are you? (you and Norf). I would be praying for a Jose win (after what Barca did to Chelsea last season). I would be supporting Jose all the way after what happened with that washing basket story a few years back. Bloody fake fans.
icon_razz.gif

Barcelona are simply better than Inter and managers don't really play too much into this. It is not about Mourinho getting outcoached or me not wanting Jose to progress but just Barcelona being the best team in the world. :D

Sure, Inter eliminated Moscow somewhat easily overall, but in the game, the defence still showed a few problems and Moscow were unlucky not to score a few instances with the ball rolling agonisingly close. Inter are definetly a solid and effective team but they can only go so far and Barcelona will be the one that finally eliminate them.

PS: Also messi excels against challenges of big, (slow reaction) defenders such as Lucio and Samuel.

Tuujiye   

OZ Ngonge doesn't understand all this you keep writing to him... damiin far waaweyn baa wax loogu qoraa lool....

Messi will kill Lucio and Samuel I can't wait to see this game iinsha allah... is going to be the best attacking game for the year.....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

ailamos   

this thread will be rendered useless just as the "Why Arsenal will crush Barca" was...

the full force of Barca will send the the Italians crying "mama miaaaaaa!" :D:D:D

BOB   

As long as Barca have the little General Xavi and his sidekick Messi 'The Midget' Inter stand no chance whatsoever.

OZ...Chelsea looking good for the double ;) just don't let me down again because I can't stand seeing Utd win four in a row.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

OZ Ngonge doesn't understand all this you keep writing to him... damiin far waaweyn baa wax loogu qoraa lool....

and in bold

How I wish that this is a betting proposition (the winner of the semis between the marvellous Barca vs Internationale). I would be laughing at a lot people's loss. HAHAHAHAH!

Barca would win this. Don't waste your energy, people.

Mourinho, even though, he's a good manager, he is defensive manager, and all the defensive strategy and encouragement of your team is not gonna be good enough to stop Messi, Xavi and co. They will take you apart and dissect you.

Barca all the praise and deserve to set another milestone in football again (back to back win of the CL).

Now, who's betting over £million? That as low as I go.