Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Saudi Arabia's Grand Mufti: ISIS is the #1 enemy of Islam

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

You wouldn't know what hypocrisy is even if it were staring at you in the face.

I find Xabad's stance very hypocritical. He says he's "for secularism" but yet he opposes the secular regimes of Josef Stalin, Chairman Mao, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein and Kim Jong Il!

The hypocrisy is unbelievable!

you can't fault ISIS on religious ground, they are applying sharia, your for sharia. you could fault them on the optics and being a bit rash, but kenny you can't challenge them on the fundamentals. morsi would have done the same as ISIS but less violently. sharia ma ku cuntami waysay hada when you seen it live in action. sharia calls for three choices to be offered to infidels, to convert, to pay jizya or be killed. do you have a problem with these injunction kenney. if so be a man and say so. don't be scared of cidansultan.

Xabad, your knowledge of Islam is so little that I couldn't be bothered to even discuss with you the fundamentals of Shariah. You're the same clown who believed that in Islam we worship the Moon, and that "the crescent-moon is the symbol of Islam, so therefore Muslims worship the Moon"....but when I showed you that the crescent-moon has nothing to do with our religion, your little mind couldn't comprehend that so you argued even more.

You know nothing about Islamic Aqeedah and Fiqh, and I'm not here to play the role of educator, but just to inform you that the vast majority of Muslims, especially the ones who are learned, are vehemently against ISIS.

I consider it beneath me to reply to the likes of you. I only debate my equals, everyone else I teach.

xabad   

<cite>

Xabad, your knowledge of Islam is so little that I couldn't be bothered to even discuss with you the fundamentals of Shariah. You're the same clown who believed that in Islam we worship the Moon, and that "the crescent-moon is the symbol of Islam, so therefore Muslims worship the Moon"....but when I showed you that the crescent-moon has nothing to do with our religion, your little mind couldn't comprehend that so you argued even more.

You know nothing about Islamic Aqeedah and Fiqh, and I'm not here to play the role of educator, but just to inform you that the
vast majority of Muslims, especially the ones who are learned, are vehemently against ISIS

I consider it beneath me to reply to the likes of you. I only debate my equals, everyone else I teach.

on what basis are they opposed to ISIS ?? show me ayahs and hadiths disproving their position. otherwise its just islamic dissimulation.

Polytheist the quran is clear: innocent civilians should never be killed. Water wells should never be destroyed. Places of worship of other religions or houses of God should never be destroyed. Food should never be used as a tool of warefare or poisoned. The elderly,children the monks the nuns etc should not be harmed. Islam has clear rules in warfare... Unfortunately when the west invades a nation and overthrows its leader for self interest and they do this....

What you eventually get is this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHgycmDK5aQ

xabad   

<cite>

Polytheist the quran is clear: innocent civilians should never be killed. Water wells should never be destroyed. Places of worship of other religions or houses of God should never be destroyed. Food should never be used as a tool of warefare or poisoned. The elderly,children the monks the nuns etc should not be harmed. Islam has clear rules in warfare... Unfortunately when the west invades a nation and overthrows its leader for self interest and they do this....

Q

aha! so now your disavowing of your friends isis. you have been doing a backwards dance lately on this issue cidanultan. did the secret service contact you man

Now tell me would the Islamic state exist today if the US didn't invade Iraq under false pretence ???

No .... Therefore the US is the petrol that feeds the fire in the Middle East.

Another thing... If a nation invaded your nation and killed your people and bombed your cities and locked your people in prison and torture them.... Would you not fight for your country ???

Did not Britain fight nazi germany? Did not Mexico fight the us ? Did not the Russians fight Neopalian. Did not sacaddin fight Christien Ethiopia?

xabad   

Here is Dr kenney model islamist, morsi

"When asked what he thought about many Christian Copts coming out to vote for his secular opponent, Ahmed Shafiq, Morsi reportedly said, “They need to know that conquest is coming, and Egypt will be Islamic, and that they must pay jizya or emigrate.”

kennedy tries to hoodwink us with aqeedah and fiqh, words he hopes big enough to confuse.

do you still support sharia ? yes or no

<cite>

Here is Dr kenney model islamist, morsi

"When asked what he thought about many Christian Copts coming out to vote for his secular opponent, Ahmed Shafiq, Morsi reportedly said, “
They need to know that conquest is coming, and Egypt will be Islamic, and that they must pay jizya or emigrate
.”

kennedy tries to hoodwink us with aqeedah and fiqh, words he hopes big enough to confuse.

do you still support sharia ? yes or no

I whole-heartedly support Shariah and I believe it's the best method when it comes to governing society and everyday life.

"Using big words".....Authubilah. How is Aqeedah and Fiqh big words? Xabad, I don't explain myself to the likes of you, you explain yourself to the likes of me. You can't answer a single question posed to you and yet you want me to be in a defensive position against you? Who the hell do you think you are?

xabad   

<cite>

I whole-heartedly support Shariah and I believe it's the best method when it comes to governing society and everyday life.

cool, you shouldn't have a problem with ISIS then and don't call them dogs. otherwise your a hypocrite

"Using big words".....Authubilah. How is Aqeedah and Fiqh big words? Xabad, I don't explain myself to the likes of you, you explain yourself to the likes of me. You can't answer a single question posed to you and yet you want me to be in a defensive position against you? Who the hell do you think you are?

i never implied that and you know it. don't be silly. authibillah kulaha.

<cite>

Believe me AllYourBase, I'm very very open with my pro-Islam views at school and at work. But you're a coward, who's unwilling to tell people in his personal life about his twisted views. I have more respect for my White-Supremacist coworker who openly tells me about his racist White views and how he wants America to be a "White-Only" country, because at least he's being honest. At least he isn't hiding his pro-White views and even though I might dislike it, I actually have far more respect for him than the likes of you, when you hide behind the keyboard and talk in a way you would NEVER do in real life.

You're a child, with simplistic views, who thinks anyone who is "pro-Islam" must be part of some secret conspiracy to "hate the West" or to "support ISIS"....this is why people can't take you seriously. And then you seek to further insult me by associating me with those Al Qaeda or ISIS dogs.

You little Wahabi wants us to believe you actually came out, that you go around spewing the same Wahabi dheecaan you try to spread here. Thats a lie and everyone can see that, for if you did your ass would be in Guantanamo bay this very second with your jihadi brothers. You absolutely do not go around telling White folk that you are superior to them because of Islam, waxaas hanoogu sheekayin beenlow yahow :D

Try again, why do you stay in the West and go to school there when you hate it with such passion? Those who abandon this deceitful, hypocritical way of life and join their brothers in ISIS have the moral ground on you. a labowajiile like you who smiles every morning to your White classmates whilst secretly wishing for them to one day pay jizya to you and for their women to be your sex toys is sad existence.

<cite>

cool, you shouldn't have a problem with ISIS then and don't call them dogs. otherwise your a hypocrite

i never implied that and you know it. don't be silly. authibillah kulaha.

Wow....just wow.

Your cognitive functions are either impaired, or you're just trolling right now.

<cite>

Believe me AllYourBase, I'm very very open with my pro-Islam views at school and at work. .

<cite>

We're Muslims. We're
better than they are. We're far superior to them, and that's a fact

You are lying my friend. There is no way you'd be saying this at school or work :D

<cite>

You little Wahabi wants us to believe you actually came out, that you go around spewing the same Wahabi dheecaan you try to spread here. Thats a lie and everyone can see that, for if you did your ass would be in Guantanamo bay this very second with your jihadi brothers. You absolutely do not go around telling White folk that you are superior to them because of Islam, waxaas hanoogu sheekayin beenlow yahow
:D

Try again, why do you stay in the West and go to school there when you hate it with such passion? Those who abandon this deceitful, hypocritical way of life and join their brothers in ISIS have the moral ground on you. a labowajiile like you who smiles every morning to your White classmates whilst secretly wishing for them to one day pay jizya to you and for their women to be your sex toys is sad existence.

You just made the same accusations against me that I literally just rebuked you for. You've just blatantly lied against me yet again, with no evidence on your part, and you expect me to take you seriously.

If there's anyone on this forum I have contempt for, it's you.