Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Saudi Arabia's Grand Mufti: ISIS is the #1 enemy of Islam

<cite>
said:</cite>

LOL
:D

You make up things as you go along, and then ask me "Why am I so obsessed with them" as if it's a fact

Niiyow, I'm not obsessed with anyone. Now get out of my face.

Sxb waad isku yaacday.

You bring up the point that I dont care about Arabs as if that is some crime. Clearly you associate with desert bedouins and expect everyone else to do so. You must admit that was a non point, perhaps you need someone inuu Quraan kugu tufo? :D

xabad   

<cite>

You don't know what a debate even if it was staring at you in the face. Don't call these pseudo-debates anything more than what they are.

If you think debates are nothing more than half-interested Muslims getting into discussions with dim-witted Atheists, and the topics of the debate keep switching all over the place with no evidences, no rebuttals, and no genuine discussion, then yeah...by all means call it a debate.

But I used to engage in debates months ago, I've long ago lost interest in spending time on this sort of stuff.

It used to be an exchange, now it's nothing more than a battle of egos, a battle of "who can come out on top" and honestly I don't care to get myself involved in such things.

I've said it before on this forum, that
every single one of the arguments
on this forum, that are posed by AllYourBase or Xabad, has already been addressed in books, in lectures, in debates, in articles and on forums. This is all old news. None of these arguments hold any credibility. But when I mentioned it, AllYourBase infamously said that he was only interested in targeting Somalis and bombarding them with his "copy/paste" arguments against Islam--that he wasn't interested in finding out the truth. How's that for honesty.

This is what I said then:

don't tire yourself out, just be brief and to the point. the golden rule is one paragraph of at most 6 lines. but your first paragraph is insults and denigrations.

i wonder how you get the time to be on sol everyday writing those long ass rebuttals to the atheists. what is your job ??

This is why they hate you:

In the name of God the most merciful the beneficent....

[21:51-53] Before that, we granted Abraham his guidance and understanding, for we were fully aware of him.* He said to his father and his people, "What are these statues to which you are devoting yourselves?" They said, "We found our parents worshiping them."

[10:18] They worship beside GOD idols that possess no power to harm them or benefit them, and they say, "These are our intercessors at GOD!" Say, "Are you informing GOD of something He does not know in the heavens or the earth?" Be He glorified. He is the Most High; far above needing partners.

This is why I have no respect for these polythiest....

16:3

He created the heavens and earth in truth. High is He above what they associate with Him.

16:4

He created man from a sperm-drop; then at once, he is a clear adversary.

16:5

And the grazing livestock He has created for you; in them is warmth and [numerous] benefits, and from them you eat.

16:6

And for you in them is [the enjoyment of] beauty when you bring them in [for the evening] and when you send them out [to pasture].

16:7

And they carry your loads to a land you could not have reached except with difficulty to yourselves. Indeed, your Lord is Kind and Merciful.

16:8

And [He created] the horses, mules and donkeys for you to ride and [as] adornment. And He creates that which you do not know.

16:9

And upon Allah is the direction of the

way, and among the various paths are those deviating. And if He willed, He could have guided you all.

16:10

It is He who sends down rain from the sky; from it is drink and from it is foliage in which you pasture [animals].

16:11

He causes to grow for you thereby the crops, olives, palm trees, grapevines, and from all the fruits. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who give thought.

16:12

And He has subjected for you the night and day and the sun and moon, and the stars are subjected by His command. Indeed in that are signs for a people who reason.

16:13

And [He has subjected] whatever He multiplied for you on the earth of varying colors. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who remember.

16:14

And it is He who subjected the sea for you to eat from it tender meat and to extract from it ornaments which you wear. And you see the ships plowing through it, and [He subjected it] that you may seek of His bounty; and perhaps you will be grateful.

16:15

And He has cast into the earth firmly set mountains, lest it shift with you, and [made] rivers and roads, that you may be guided,

16:16

And landmarks. And by the stars they are [also] guided.

16:17

Then is He who creates like one who does not create? So will you not be reminded?

My brothers and all those who are sincere this is a war on Islam.... Why is it that our brothers in Syria die without anyone helping them...why is that when a democratic election brings to power Muslims they are toppled. Why is it that in Iraq are brothers get killed by Shias daily in their hundreds and no one says anything. Why is that Palestinians get killed with American weapons. Why is that when a group fights back they are terrorist. Why does the United States support every dictator who keeps Muslims oppressed. Why are they willing to intervene to stop Muslims fighting back while they are silent about those who kill them and those that oppress them while they intervene for yazidis and christiens in the name of humanity.... This is a war against Islam... They can't say it but this is a war against Islam Walahi althim this is a war against Islam.

And the homosexual kingdom of Saudi Arabia has been complicit to it....as long as saud keeps their seat and they appear to be holy then it's fine for them... But these homosexuals are not what they seems.

^^^^^^

That gay party was filmed secretly inside the royal palace in Jeddah......

While they call these guys enemies of Islam....if a Jew goes to israel and joins the army no problem. If a Kurd joins the PKK and goes back no problem. You try and help the Muslim people from getting butchered your a terrorist.... wTF is going on people...this is a war against Islam

Khayr   

<cite>

The religion of peace, lol
:D

Here, try this. Go to Google image search and type in 'religion of peace', tell me what you see
:)

So is Google Images your worldview picture?

Is it your reference point?