Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Saudi Arabia's Grand Mufti: ISIS is the #1 enemy of Islam

The United States is trying to limit Shias ??? If the United States bombed Syria Assad would have been gone and that would have cut the contact with Hezbollah ending the Shia influence. The United States didn't invade syria because it was more scared of what could come out after Asad. Simple.

The Shia as I see it are finished. Hezbollah has lost so many men it has reduced the enlisting age. The alawites have suffered the largest casualty numbers of any group in Syria. The shia in Iraq are finished they can barely walk outside Baghdad. Iran plan is finished.

Kennedy what you says makes no sense. You are saying we are better therefore we should not do anything. There are two sides to this arguement. Those who argue that islam can take political power peacefully through elections and implement its policy gradually this has been successful in turkey. However in Egypt it was brutally suppressed by an american trained and educated puppet named sissi the other opposing side says no we must take it by force and and implement it with full force. This group is the Islamic state and the kutibists. This is the struggle we are currently seeing between these two factions.

I as an individual would love a peaceful transition into some form of unitary islamic system like the European Union. We as Human beings have the God given right to choose our own political system. The west turned to secularism because Christianity failed it. Islam never failed us it empowered us and secularism has failed us. Why must we be secular or democratic as if it holy. Democracy is one man one vote. If you have 50 stupid people and 1 smart person the stupid majority would win what sort of perfect system is that. I am not a terrorist I don't subscribe to any Terorism. I as a muslim want to see islamic law and muslim countries ruled through our own systems that have made us successful in the past and we have the right to demand that without being killed and locked up by dictators backed by the west to suppress islam.

xabad   

Cidan, why are you not in the caliphate declared by IS ? are you living there currently?. if not your a hypocrite

CidanSultan, I'm not saying we Muslims shouldn't do anything and stay idle. We should definitely work towards the re-establishment of the Caliphate, but we shouldn't trust groups like ISIS to deliver it to us. One of the hallmarks of the Khawaarij is their blatant takfir of anyone who disagrees with them, another hallmark is their indiscriminate slaughter of soldiers and civilians, another hallmark is the lack of support they receive from the men of knowledge. Read what men such as Al Qaradawi and Muhammad Al Arifi had to say about ISIS. Look at ISIS's ranks, it's filled with know-nothing teenagers who are led by self-serving older men with no wisdom and no knowledge. There's a certain methodology Muslims must use when reforming their society, and the personal testimonies of Christians, Yazidis, Shias, and even other Sunni Muslims show how barbaric ISIS is. It would be an insult for me to list their crimes on this chatroom, it's just too much to count. All you have to do is search it up yourself. We all want to see the application of Shariah Law in our lands, but since applying the Hukm of Allah is such a heavy responsibility, then that responsibility should only go towards the best of us, the most moral of us, and the ones with the greatest wisdom. This isn't something trivial such as voting for Labour Party or the Conservative Party, this is Shariah. This is a very serious matter, and I will never trust obscure figures with bloody hands to apply the Shariah Law in the Muslim countries. It's a very heavy responsibility. We've already seen the results of that with men such as Godane and Dahir Aweys. So why would you try the same game? I am a strong supporter of Tayyip Erdogan, and I was a strong supporter of Mohamed Morsi, but he was overthrown because of the deep corruption that exists in Egyptian society. Egypt is full of Atheists, Secularists, and pro-Nasser buffoons, so of course Morsi was bound to fail, it wasn't his time yet. The Egyptian people don't DESERVE a man like Morsi to lead them because they're far too corrupt and have a poisonous mentality.

Quran 13:11 "Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it."

Just an FYI, Saudi Arabia has spent billions of dollars in radicalizing Islam and spreading it's Wahhabi ideology all over the Muslim world. They are are probably responsible for all these terrorist movements from al Qaeda, al shabaabs, Taliban, bako harams, Isis,al nusra and the rest.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

I don't need lessons on hypocrisy from a Polythiest who worships a monkey.

You can't dodge a valid question. If you are so in love with the "righeous caliphate" being established in the Middle East, why don't you join them and leave the decedent, failed, and dying western lifestyle you are currently enjoying for the heathens like Xabad? Don't you realise that no one will stop you at the airport if you decide to leave the western world for good? I have have an enormous respect for those brave men like Shirdoon's nephew who burned their western passports and declared an open war on their former homelands, but the weaklings who cover their faces and then sneak back into the west or those who never leave but instead become keyboard warriors have no moral grounds to stand on.

Some of you are politically challenged. An ideology or a belief can be shared by multiple people's and groups who may have different ways to achieve the same objective.

The common stated objective has nothing to do with Terorism it is the establishment of an Islamic polity. The muslim brotherhood has its way of achieving it. The isis has its way of achieving it, the salafist have their own way to acheive it. Therefore You don't have to go to Syria or Iraq that's just one way.

I don't subscribe to the notion that it has to be done trough violent methods. I believe to acheive the objective every person must start with their own locality and work towards it by changing society and enhancing the rebirth of society towards islam. I.e to make people aware of their faith and the various systems that islam uses to enhance the lives of people.

I focus on my own people and my own territory through charity and gradual change so the people will be ready for change. This is not Terorism. Democracy is not a perfect system and we as humans have every right to be Muslims, to be ruled via our laws and rules and it is our right to establish whatever system we want to establish that is for our own advancement.

Look at the Somalis what has democracy done for us ?? What has communism done for us??

The day a muslim power came to power in mugdisho that eatablished peace in decades christen Ethiopia invaded.

Coincidence ???

I don't think so

CidanSuldan, your methodology is the exact same methodology of the Muslim Brotherhood, not ISIS. The Brotherhood wants to achieve this through gradual political and social change in the Muslim world and to purge society of all foreign negative influences.

Their method is to start at the local level and educate the people and to create self-sufficient Islamic Republics that will eventually confederate into a vast and powerful Caliphate.

There is nothing good in ISIS saaxib you should see them for who they are.

Khayr   

<cite>

Just an FYI, Saudi Arabia has spent billions of dollars in radicalizing Islam and spreading it's Wahhabi ideology all over the Muslim world. They are are probably responsible for all these terrorist movements from al Qaeda, al shabaabs, Taliban, bako harams, Isis,al nusra and the rest.

Thanks so much for the update Channel 4 and CNN.

The world is much more informed now and more dictator money in suitcases is on its way along with somem fighter jets and drones.

The same thing happened with the muslim brotherhood that happened with the Islamic courts union. They won and then they were toppled. So like I said their are those who argue that the muslim brotherhood method is a norm however this approach has failed in Egypt and amongst Somalis and therefore extreme forces have filled the void and their narative is only through force can we acheive our objective and many have accepted that based on what they have seen of what happened to the muslim brotherhood, Islamic courts union, yemen, Libya today, Tunisia etc.

This extreme narative is being empowered by the wests blatant hypocrisy and double standards.

If your a muslim your a threat if your secular your not.

Isis or the Islamic state is the product of western hypocrisy and injustice. The west created isis and their most powerful tool their narative.

Khayr   

<cite>

You can't dodge a valid question. If you are so in love with the "righeous caliphate" being established in the Middle East, why don't you join them and leave the decedent, failed, and dying western lifestyle you are currently enjoying for the heathens like Xabad? Don't you realise that no one will stop you at the airport if you decide to leave the western world for good?

Tu Quoqoe at its best. Your logical fallacy that because CidSultan disagrees makes him a hyprocigr - is total bs. Unlike yourself, waving the "Pink" flag of Islam and havingn an attachment to the deen only in certain convienant personal matters. Cidan doesn't have to leave or go anywhere.

Infact, why don't you go join your awliya al shayateen since your views parallel theirs.

Go join the estrogen parade since you are pro-gay.

Go join the military since you are so anti-muslim resistance.

Why don't you join BBC or Fox news, since you think like them and speak like them.

And finally....

Go kick rocks!

<cite>

This extreme narative is being empowered by the wests blatant hypocrisy and double standards.

No hypocrisy compares to that of you Wahabi keyboard warriors. It is actually insane that you are taking yourselves this seriously. You come here day and night to preach the Wahabi lifestyles of desert bedouins yet you refuse to join them in their Islamic way of living. You are happy to cheer them on from the sidelines, all whilst enjoying your Western freedoms and perks.

If this is not hypocrisy of the highest order then I do not know what is :D