Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Saudi Arabia's Grand Mufti: ISIS is the #1 enemy of Islam

Kennedy the athiest won't reveal his true nature he is in it to deceive the weak minded.

There is no recognised islamic country on this earth today. Not even Saudi Arabia. These regimes are dictators and monarchies prepped up and supported militarily by the west.

In Essense if someone burns down your house and then refuses you to rebuild it and then you move in with him who is the hypocrite ??

The west is the real hypocrite.

I am very open with my views and it so happens that my family are not brainwashed numpties wishing they were in medivel Arabia :D

Now tell me why you wont leave the West that you detest so much? Go join your brethren, I dare you. You would be happier, and I would be thankful ;)

In Essense if someone burns down your house and then refuses you to rebuild it and then you move in with him who is the hypocrite ??

First of all CiidanSultan thank you for keeping your responses to single replies, and not spamming the thread.

That is a non answer my friend. You live in a place you hate, you abhor every aspect of life here and long for an Islamic state. Fine. The answer is not to live in a society that is the antithesis of what you hold as ideal but to move to the closest thing you can get to your perfect Wahabi wetdream. Go to Saudi, at the very least you will hear the call to prayers 5 times a day, or perhaps Afghanistan is your place? ISIS, maybe?

Anything would be better than the hell that is living amongst the kaafirs here :(

Khayr   

Waryee, iisko caaqli maanahin.

Markaa niimanka haadhlayaan

caaruurto wii aamuusan.

(For offbase)

Now what would be the english equivalent of what I just said to him? :)

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Tu Quoqoe at its best. Your logical fallacy that because CidSultan disagrees makes him a hyprocigr - is total bs. Unlike yourself, waving the "Pink" flag of Islam and havingn an attachment to the deen only in certain convienant personal matters. Cidan doesn't have to leave or go anywhere.

Infact, why don't you go join your awliya al shayateen since your views parallel theirs.

Go join the estrogen parade since you are pro-gay.

Go join the military since you are so anti-muslim resistance.

Why don't you join BBC or Fox news, since you think like them and speak like them.

And finally....

Go kick rocks!

Unlike people like you I don't hate western freedom, justice, and democracy which gave you the security and comforts your relatives in Africa lack. I don't cheer for the same tyrany which brought you to the west begging for asylum. I don't insult or betray the western people who opened their homes and hearts to our refugee families and lick the boots of racist Arab societies who would not hesitate a second to lash your @rse like a slave. Seriously you have got a twisted mind.

Believe me AllYourBase, I'm very very open with my pro-Islam views at school and at work. But you're a coward, who's unwilling to tell people in his personal life about his twisted views. I have more respect for my White-Supremacist coworker who openly tells me about his racist White views and how he wants America to be a "White-Only" country, because at least he's being honest. At least he isn't hiding his pro-White views and even though I might dislike it, I actually have far more respect for him than the likes of you, when you hide behind the keyboard and talk in a way you would NEVER do in real life.

You're a child, with simplistic views, who thinks anyone who is "pro-Islam" must be part of some secret conspiracy to "hate the West" or to "support ISIS"....this is why people can't take you seriously. And then you seek to further insult me by associating me with those Al Qaeda or ISIS dogs.

<cite>

The same thing happened with the muslim brotherhood that happened with the Islamic courts union. They won and then they were toppled. So like I said their are those who argue that the muslim brotherhood method is a norm however this approach has failed in Egypt and amongst Somalis and therefore extreme forces have filled the void and their narative is only through force can we acheive our objective and many have accepted that based on what they have seen of what happened to the muslim brotherhood, Islamic courts union, yemen, Libya today, Tunisia etc.

This extreme narative is being empowered by the wests blatant hypocrisy and double standards.

If your a muslim your a threat if your secular your not.

Isis or the Islamic state is the product of western hypocrisy and injustice. The west created isis and their most powerful tool their narative.

CidanSultan, this extremist narrative needs to be discredited in the Middle East before we gain any progress and development. It's as simple as that, nothing is easy at all. But it needs to be done.

But at least we need to find ways to completely cripple ISIS and purge the Middle East of their rotten influence. The same goes for Al Qaeda.

American Journalist James Foley was beheaded by these ISIS thugs, and they posted the beheading on the internet!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28876994

This is just disturbing. What kind of rationale is there to behead a journalist, out of all people, and then have the nerve to record the execution and then post it online? May Allah give these ISIS thugs what they deserve

Again we are straying off the topic here. Allyourbase like the atheist you are you avoid the question and talabo you have bought into the cheap gimmicks of our friend who strays you away from the main point.

No one here hates the people of the west: there is a clear distinction between the people and the policies that are implemented with Regards to the muslim world.

The United States is the sole superpower today what it says and does is what Europe and the west does. Who controls the United States? I sincerely believe the people of the west are ether to distracted, to dumbed down or to ignorant to see what is really happening. The media numbs their senses and their to distracted by MTV or drugs or sex or trivia to really care or notice.

The banking, their economies their education system, their Belief structures in spiritualism and new age movement the people behind the power own these people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWesre8hiP0

Secondly because we want an Islamic society and an Islamic unitary system it doesn't mean we are subservient to Arabs. Arabs make up a small portion of the muslim world today. For you to say Arabs are all racist is equivalent of saying all French people are not racist...

Some Arabs are racist, Europeans are racist, Americans are racist. Somalis are racist. All human being harbour prejudice. The point that you make that all Arabs are racist is racist in its own right.

Islam is a religion of the ages and before the ages it came down to Adam, the children of Israel and for the whole of humanity. It has concrete solutions to the problems of racism and has united 1.8 billion people today into a brotherhood. From Philippines to morrooco from Russia to Tanzania we are one.

While the west recognised only recently that black people are humans islam 1400 years ago made character not race the primary attribute of a human being.

So again gentlemen atheist and hippie talabo I say to you: you think a passport is more important then the greatest political, social system the world ever created.

How do you know my circumstances better then me. Lol. You guys make a lot of generalisations. But no concrete proofs yet. All we are saying is the west needs to wash its hands of the Middle East and never look back. Or else isis and more extreme forces will come to power. The United States is petrol that keeps the Middle East burning.

For Tallaabo to constantly cite the racism of the Arabs is outright dishonesty. You should visit Malaysia and see racism, you should see Chinese racism, or Italian racism against Blacks. Or even Russian racism where foreigners are KILLED in broad daylight.

But he wants to reference Arab racism, because in reality he wants to discredit Arabs in the eyes of all Blacks and Somalis, as if discrediting Arabs is going to do ANYTHING for Islam. It's ridiculous. Arabs are less than 20% of the Muslim Ummah, some are good, some are bad, and some are in-between. Arabs are humans just like everyone else and they have their weaknesses.

But for Tallaabo to complain about Arab racism, as if other people aren't racist, shows me his outright dishonesty.

Why doesn't he tell me about Somalis and their racism towards Bantu Somalis? Or their racism towards Midgaan Somalis or Reer Xamar Somalis? What a hypocrite wallahi!!!

xabad   

i find dr kenney stance vis-a-vis ISIS hypocritical. he says he wants sharia, and then criticizes the same people who are applying it just because they chopped off a few heads and enforced jizya on christians.

<cite>

i find dr kenney stance vis-a-vis ISIS hypocritical. he says he wants sharia, and then criticizes the same people who are applying it just because they chopped off a few heads and enforced jizya on christians.

You wouldn't know what hypocrisy is even if it were staring at you in the face.

I find Xabad's stance very hypocritical. He says he's "for secularism" but yet he opposes the secular regimes of Josef Stalin, Chairman Mao, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein and Kim Jong Il!

The hypocrisy is unbelievable!

Sharia is not about killing innocent people. Sharia law is a legal system that covers all aspects of law and it's not what is portrayed in the western media. The United States has a death penalty but its a penalty after the law has taken its role.

But it's not about killing innocent people it's about justice and even in most cases were a murder has occurred it gives the individual more room to become free by seeking forgiveness from the victims families and paying money.

This doesn't exist in the western concept of justice.

No one wants or supports the killing of innocent people it is against islam what Muslims want is the right to be able to live in peace and create and live under their own systems. The systems that made them strong. Simple.