Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Saudi Arabia's Grand Mufti: ISIS is the #1 enemy of Islam

<cite>
said:</cite>

You are lying my friend. There is no way you'd be saying this at school or work
:D

You're right. I don't go around school or work screaming "I'm Muslim, I'm better than you are!".....only a jackass would go around yelling something like that without reason. Not only is that un-Islamic, but it's extremely arrogant and off-putting.

But yeah, I do make my pro-Islam views very public. But for you not to understand the difference shows to me you're trolling or you just don't understand human behavior.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

For Tallaabo to constantly cite the racism of the Arabs is outright dishonesty. You should visit Malaysia and see racism, you should see Chinese racism, or Italian racism against Blacks. Or even Russian racism where foreigners are KILLED in broad daylight.

But he wants to reference Arab racism, because in reality he wants to discredit Arabs in the eyes of all Blacks and Somalis, as if discrediting Arabs is going to do ANYTHING for Islam. It's ridiculous. Arabs are less than 20% of the Muslim Ummah, some are good, some are bad, and some are in-between. Arabs are humans just like everyone else and they have their weaknesses.

But for Tallaabo to complain about Arab racism, as if other people aren't racist, shows me his outright dishonesty.

Why doesn't he tell me about Somalis and their racism towards Bantu Somalis? Or their racism towards Midgaan Somalis or Reer Xamar Somalis? What a hypocrite wallahi!!!

http://humantraffickingsearch.net/wp/camel-jockeys-in-the-uae/

http://m.hrw.org/news/2010/09/02/saudi-arabia-domestic-worker-brutalized

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201407050457.html/

Even the non-Muslim societies you conveniently mentioned to defend Arabian barbarity do not institutionalise xenophobia and racism. The Somali prejudice against the minorities is indefensible and I am on the record speaking against it.

Tallaabo, how is it that you citing incidents of Arab racism going to change my original post in the slightest? Did I not already acknowledge that yes, some Arabs are indeed racist? Are you not aware that Arabs are humans and some of them are going to be messed up and immoral?

You're actually the one showing prejudice and racism against Arabs, and I dare you to approach the average Arab Muslim you see in the West and try and claim that he's a racist buffoon who hates all Black people.

It's funny how you give White People the benefit of the doubt, even though we hear of constant stories of Greek racism, French racism, Italian racism, etc. And I showed you that Somalis are just as racist as Arabs and most other ethnic groups. But when it comes to Arabs, you don't wanna give them that benefit of the doubt. You wanna lump them into one category. And you conveniently forget that Arabs themselves are divided. Egyptians can't stand Gulf Arabs. Gulf Arabs hate Syrians. Lebanese Arabs don't like Jordanians, etc.

When you're making an argument, it's best to know what you're talking about.

P.S. If you wanna talk about "institutionalized racism" don't give me that garbage. You live in Europe presumably, and it's a very well-known fact that institutionalized racism exists in Europe, in India (it's a huge problem in India), in China, in Malaysia, in Nigeria, etc.

We’re Muslims. We’re better than they are. We’re far superior to them, and that’s a fact.

<cite>

You're right. I don't go around school or work screaming "I'm Muslim, I'm better than you are!".....only a jackass would go around yelling something like that without reason. Not only is that un-Islamic, but it's extremely arrogant and off-putting.

But yeah, I do make my pro-Islam views very public. But for you not to understand the difference shows to me you're trolling or you just don't understand human behavior.

You really are brainwashed doctorKenny, how can someone say they are superior to others with a straight face on a public forum and expect to be taken seriously? And how exactly are you superior? Superior to people that picked you up when you and your family came as begging refugees (all Somalis did), clothed you, fed you, taught you and to whom you are indebted with the freedoms you have, including coming onto this forum to speak against them. How exactly can you claim your superiority when you still live there by choice, you ungrateful little Wahabi badow.

Why did your family not claim asylum in a superior Muslim country?

Because they would not take you.

You are spent sxb, gtf out of here.

Again, you're actually making claims against me you have no evidence of, and then you try so desperately to link me to those crazed radicals you see on CNN and BBC every night.

Get out of my face AllYourBase, I already checked out of this convo a while ago.

Have a nice day

These guys will try anything and everything. Islam is not about race this is an ideology. This is a struggle for the political and social struggle of the muslim world. We have to opposing ideologies secularism that argues God has no part to play in society or government and the opposing side that argues God is at the centre of both society and government. This is not about Terorism this is about ideology. That's what these people can't understand. This has nothing to do with race. The most racist Arabs are the gulf and they are ruled and governed by monarchs who are subservient to the west. They are scared of their own people. Islam gave birth to modern day multiculturalism the west first learned about it in Islamic Spain were Muslims and Jews and Christiens lived in peace

Its actually funny because the Progressive Seculars you see in America claim they're "better" than those right-wing Christians. And when they say "better" they mean their values and by extension the people who practice those values are "better". That talkshow host Bill Maher claims his values are "better" than the values of other civilizations, etc. I see the same thing with left-wingers like Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks, right-wingers like Sean Hannity from Fox News and even Diplomats like John Kerry and Condoleeza Rice.

<cite>

These guys will try anything and everything. Islam is not about race this is an ideology. This is a struggle for the political and social struggle of the muslim world. We have to opposing ideologies secularism that argues God has no part to play in society or government and the opposing side that argues God is at the centre of both society and government. This is not about Terorism this is about ideology. That's what these people can't understand. This has nothing to do with race. The most racist Arabs are the gulf and they are ruled and governed by monarchs who are subservient to the west. They are scared of their own people. Islam gave birth to modern day multiculturalism the west first learned about it in Islamic Spain were Muslims and Jews and Christiens lived in peace

One thing that tells you all you need to know about your religion's stance on race is the scene when they were swearing allegiance to their new Caliph Abubaker al Baghdadi, everyone stressed that he was also from Qureish and clearly alluding to what the Prophet and the first Caliph Abubaker both said that the Caliphate could only be ruled by an Arab from Qureish.

If you do not believe me and can read Arabic I would link you islamweb's fatwa below which I would quote parts of:

http://fatwa.islamweb.net/fatwa/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=93979

هل صحيح أن أمير المسلمين أو الخليفة، يجب أن يكون قرشياً، وهل الخلفاء العثمانيون مذنبون لأنهم لم يولوا قرشياً؟

Question:

Is it true that Amir ul Mu'minin must come from the tribe of Quresh, and are the Ottoman Caliphs sinners for not crowning a man from Qureish?

The Answer:

فجماهير أهل العلم على أن خليفة المسلمين يجب أن يكون من قريش، بل حكى غير واحد من أهل العلم الإجماع على ذلك، لقوله صلى الله عليه وسلم: الأئمة من قريش. رواه أحمد، وقوله صلى الله عليه وسلم: الناس تبع لقريش في هذا الشأن، مسلمهم تبع لمسلمهم، وكافرهم تبع لكافرهم. متفق عليه.

The majority of Culima agree that the Muslim head of state (Caliph) should be from Qureish. In fact a number of them believe there to be ijmaac (consensus) on this issue. This is because of the Prophet's Xadiis: "Imaams are from Qureish" and also "The people follow Qureish, their muslims follow [Qureish's] muslims and their kaafirs follow [Qureish's] Kaafir's."

The Imam Nawawi in his explanation of this hadith stated: This Xadith and others like it clearly identifies that the seat of Caliphate is for Qureish, and could not be held by others. It was on this that the Saxaaba agreed consensus.

(there are more in there which you could read in the link, I am just translating for the benefit of DoctorKenny who can not read Arabic)

So your black futo is always second class to Qureish Arabs.

Ask yourself why the first four Caliphs whom are thought to be the greatest all came from Qureish? When the muslims back then where based in Madinah, the city of Ansaar?

Why was the top ten Muslims of all time, the ones foretold of their guarantee access to heaven all from Qureish?

That was just to answer your point about race in Islam. If you want to discuss this further you should perhaps open a different discussion so we can really get into it. I digress :)

Shut up AllYourBase. No one is gonna take your tired arguments very seriously, and since you always insist on having the last word, I expect some long-winded reply from you. You can't answer any of my questions yet you expect us to answer yours

You're a joke saaxib. Get the hell outta my face

Khayr   

Xabad said:

sharia calls for three choices to be offered to infidels, to convert, to pay jizya or be killed

There is no forced conversion to Islam.

There is compliance with the Shariah much like what

Secular societies ask of you - abiding by the law.

Here are diametrically opposite rules of Secularism:

- Leave God in your homes. Religious expression must be limited and when it poses a threat (see France) then ban it all together.

- If you don't adhere to Secular principles, then you must be exiled or jailed.

- If you speak out against Secularism, you

will be automatically discredited and we will enforce an economic embargo on you (you won't get that promotion that you were dreaming about nor that hot water that you wanted).

<cite>

Shut up AllYourBase. No one is gonna take your tired arguments very seriously, and since you always insist on having the last word, I expect some long-winded reply from you. You can't answer any of my questions yet you expect us to answer yours

You're a joke saaxib. Get the hell outta my face

Wahabi crybaby, dont hate the player sxb, it is your hirarchy-based religious dogma at fault here. All I am trying to do is free you.

He is happy to say he is superior to Westerners but would never dare say he is superior to Arabs, his religion forbids it. Deep down he knows his place, a follower, a worshiper, a slave :(

Help me help you dear Doctor

null

Khayr   

I just wanted to make a point of clarification and contrast here:

Just as there are different forms of governments in the Secular world (President and Senate (U.S.), Prime Minister and Parliment (England and most of Common Wealth); Monarchy (King or Queen by heriditary line); Communism and Dictatorship (see Sisi and most IMF run countries), so to does Islam have a comprehnsive system of governance. One that has its roots on the multipile schools of Jurisprudence/Fiqh.

So you can have an Islamically governed region that applies Maliki Fiqh and another that applies Shafi fiqh.

There maybe some extremes but extremes are not the norm because after all they are extremes and because they are extremes they are exceptions to the rule. Exceptions that people use (see Mainstream media) to put fear in peoples hearts.

It is an appeal to emotion that wins most fickle hearts and the majority are indeed fickle.

Why else would they announce the new Pope making a call to some no name ammericaan journalist's family. He never called one Palestinine when Palestinine blood has been flowing like a river (see Gaza August 2014).

<cite>

Wahabi crybaby, dont hate the player sxb, it is your hirarchy-based religious dogma at fault here. All I am trying to do is free you.

He is happy to say he is superior to Westerners but would never dare say he is superior to Arabs, his religion forbids it. Deep down he knows his place, a follower, a worshiper, a slave
:(

Help me help you dear Doctor

null

Go to sleep.

Khayr...I don't think you should entertain AllYourBases arguments. We've seen his behavior in this forum recently and in months past.

His outright refusal to answer questions posed to him amounts to cowardice, especially since he wants to play the role of Questioner on this forum.

Even if AllYourBase was to argue that Islam doesn't tell you to fast during Ramadan, then I wouldn't consider it worth my time to disprove him. Even something as obvious as this isn't worth taking about with AllYourBase

He's not here to be educated saaxib he's here to troll.

Give this guy the middle finger and place him on ignore