Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Saudi Arabia's Grand Mufti: ISIS is the #1 enemy of Islam

^^^^

Atheist has been silenced... Go suckle on your Darwinism now... You have been exposed again..clearly you won't answer our question because the answer is both atheistic and christiens societies and movements have been 1000% more blood thirsty then anything Islam ever produced or has produced up to this day. So Islam is not a violent religion and therefore you were talking sh!t as usual.

Did you know darwins first theory was if he had sex with his sister he could breed supermen... Hahaha...Walahi no joke.

Hahah

<cite>
said:</cite>

So Islam is not a violent religion and therefore you were talking sh!t as usual.

The religion of peace, lol :D

Here, try this. Go to Google image search and type in 'religion of peace', tell me what you see :)

xabad   

somali philosopher, saffz is not here anymore sorry, i know your like small talk and flirting with ladies. if these debates are not your thing move on.

cidansultan is a wild eyed loon, after being disillusioned with secession he become a terrorist groupie. af xumadisa betrays his ugly past, he is still an unreformed crude qabilist at heart if one scratches the surface a little bit. all these caliphate talk is pure bull. we know who you are waryaa. you can't decieve us. fadlan stop spamming the site, make your arguments succinct.

Holac   

<cite>

somali philosopher, saffz is not here anymore sorry, i know your like small talk and flirting with ladies. if these debates are not your thing move on.

Ouuuch!

I am impressed by CidanSuldan. He is putting up a fierce fight.

<cite>

You don't know what a debate even if it was staring at you in the face. Don't call these pseudo-debates anything more than what they are.

If you think debates are nothing more than half-interested Muslims getting into discussions with dim-witted Atheists, and the topics of the debate keep switching all over the place with no evidences, no rebuttals, and no genuine discussion, then yeah...by all means call it a debate.

But I used to engage in debates months ago, I've long ago lost interest in spending time on this sort of stuff.

It used to be an exchange, now it's nothing more than a battle of egos, a battle of "who can come out on top" and honestly I don't care to get myself involved in such things.

I've said it before on this forum, that every single one of the arguments on this forum, that are posed by AllYourBase or Xabad, has already been addressed in books, in lectures, in debates, in articles and on forums. This is all old news. None of these arguments hold any credibility. But when I mentioned it, AllYourBase infamously said that he was only interested in targeting Somalis and bombarding them with his "copy/paste" arguments against Islam--that he wasn't interested in finding out the truth. How's that for honesty.

This is what I said then:

Again, and I’m gonna stress this to everyone reading this: This is not an Islamic Forum. This is a Somali forum, composed largely of Somali Muslims, but SomaliaOnline is mainly focused on Somali issues. Any of the questions you have against Islam can be addressed properly if you go to the proper Islamic forums regarding it. There are plenty of brothers and sisters who are more than happy to answer any of your questions on these forums. There are entire websites, and entire books about this sort of stuff. I’ve refuted this clown several times here, but I’m only one man. And I will get exhausted if I spend every waking moment browsing this forum, responding to his silly points. Yesterday, I actually had to stop on the sidewalk, pull out my phone, log into this forum through my 3G data plan, and respond to this clown while standing in the middle of the street. There’s a reason why AllYourBase doesn’t register on Islamic Forums and pose his questions. Because he knows that there are thousands of brothers who would demolish him and every single one of his arguments. I’m a member of one of these forums myself, but I’m a total amateur compared to these knowledgeable Muslims. I don’t even post anything due to my extreme lack of knowledge, compared to these brothers and sisters. Don’t let this deceptive clown mislead you from the proper way of thinking. He wants to mislead those from the Way of Allah because he knows he’s dealing with Somalis on this forum, who are rather inexperienced with these sorts of arguments, and don’t know as much about Islam as they should. If you have any questions regarding your cellphone, you go to specific technology forums designed to answer questions on cellphones. If you have questions about universities, then you go to specific forums designed to answer questions on universities. And if you have questions about Islam, then you go to the proper forums regarding it.

AllYourBase infamously said that he was only interested in targeting Somalis and bombarding them with his “copy/paste” arguments against Islam–that he wasn’t interested in finding out the truth. How’s that for honesty.

Kani xaguu kusocdaa?

When did I say that? :D

Sources please, when did I say I love bombarding Somali with copy/paste material? otherwise an apology is in order.

<cite>

Kani xaguu kusocdaa?

When did I say that?
:D

Sources please, when did I say I love bombarding Somali with copy/paste material? otherwise an apology is in order.

Right after I made that above post, you clearly and deliberately stated that you have "no interest in getting into discussions with Arabs you don't care for, and you only want to target Somalis".....don't give me that B.S.

You know exactly what I'm talking about

Sxb I do not give two shiits about Arabs, I am Somali therefore I join discussions with Somalis. Not everyone here is an Arab worshiper like you thus you need to understand that though Arabs may seem important and the centre of the universe to you that does not apply to other sane people.

Your turn:

Why are you so obsessed with Arabs? Why do you love them so much?

Its bizarre!

<cite>

Sxb I do not give two shiits about Arabs, I am Somali therefore I join discussions with Somalis. Not everyone here is an Arab worshiper like you thus you need to understand that though Arabs may seem important and the centre of the universe to you that does not apply to other sane people.

Your turn:

Why are you so obsessed with Arabs? Why do you love them so much?

Its bizarre!

LOL :D

You make up things as you go along, and then ask me "Why am I so obsessed with them" as if it's a fact

Niiyow, I'm not obsessed with anyone. Now get out of my face.

xabad   

<cite>

are you saying you are a Muslim criticizing Islam? don't tell me you are Yazidi niyoow. lol

i am not yazidi but i am pure HAG.

Gentlemen we have exposed these atheists and polytheist for what they are all talk and no substance. Polytheistic x a bad and all your base atheist again consider yourself owned.you have failed to answer any question posed

These people Mislead the weak minded and they are full of sh $t.

Gentlemen we have exposed these atheists and polytheist for what they are all talk and no substance. Polytheistic x a bad and all your base atheist again consider yourself owned.you have failed to answer any question posed

These people Mislead the weak minded and they are full of sh $t.