Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Saudi Arabia's Grand Mufti: ISIS is the #1 enemy of Islam

Tallaabo   

Dr K saaxiib you are missing the point. There is no debate about the fact that every society on earth has its fair share of racism and prejudice against other groups, but what makes the Arabs different to all others is that not only they openly look down upon poorer fellow Muslims in good times but they hypocritically use the Islam and "brother" card to globalise their problems and exploit the dimwits in other Muslim societies. You don't hear about Afghanis, Indonesians, Nigerians, Pakistanis, or even Somalis recruiting Arabs and other Muslims to join their internal conflicts. You don't see Arab jihadis rushing to defend their Muslim brothers in Burma and in the Central African Republic from systematic genocide. Where were our Arab jihadi brothers when George W Bush financed the Ethiopian army ("the infidel Christians") to massacre Muslim women and children in Mogadishu? Of course you don't hear many Arab imams crying about the suffering of their African or Asian brothers and sisters; but what you do hear are these Arab imams going on about Palestine, Iraq, Syria, and Egypt as if the entire Muslim ummah is found within just these few countries.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Tallaabo, how is it that you citing incidents of Arab racism going to change my original post in the slightest? Did I not already acknowledge that yes, some Arabs are indeed racist? Are you not aware that Arabs are humans and some of them are going to be messed up and immoral?

You're actually the one showing prejudice and racism against Arabs, and I dare you to approach the average Arab Muslim you see in the West and try and claim that he's a racist buffoon who hates all Black people.

It's funny how you give White People the benefit of the doubt, even though we hear of constant stories of Greek racism, French racism, Italian racism, etc. And I showed you that Somalis are just as racist as Arabs and most other ethnic groups. But when it comes to Arabs, you don't wanna give them that benefit of the doubt. You wanna lump them into one category. And you conveniently forget that Arabs themselves are divided. Egyptians can't stand Gulf Arabs. Gulf Arabs hate Syrians. Lebanese Arabs don't like Jordanians, etc.

When you're making an argument, it's best to know what you're talking about.

P.S. If you wanna talk about "institutionalized racism" don't give me that garbage. You live in Europe presumably, and it's a very well-known fact that institutionalized racism exists in Europe, in India (it's a huge problem in India), in China, in Malaysia, in Nigeria, etc.

<cite>

Dr K saaxiib you are missing the point. There is no debate about the fact that every society on earth has its fair share of racism and prejudice against other groups, but what makes the Arabs different to all others is that not only they openly look down upon poorer fellow Muslims in good times but they hypocritically use the Islam and "brother" card to globalise their problems and exploit the dimwits in other Muslim societies.
You don't hear about Afghanis, Indonesians, Nigerians, Pakistanis, or even Somalis recruiting Arabs and other Muslims to join their internal conflicts.
You don't see Arab jihadis rushing to defend their Muslim brothers in Burma and in the Central African Republic from systematic genocide. Where were our Arab jihadi brothers when George W Bush financed the Ethiopian army ("the infidel Christians") to massacre Muslim women and children in Mogadishu? Of course you don't hear many Arab imams crying about the suffering of their African or Asian brothers and sisters; but what you do hear are these Arab imams going on about Palestine, Iraq, Syria, and Egypt as if the entire Muslim ummah is found within just these few countries.

LOL :D

Are you telling me you never heard of the Arab fighters who traveled to Afghanistan in the 1980's to fight the Soviets? Or the Arabs who joined Al Shabab? Or the Arabs who fought in Sudan?

You've got to be kidding me saaxib. :D

And that's a complete lie, as I've heard many MANY sermons referencing the crimes in Central Africa and Burma. Just because you choose not to listen to it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. How are you going to make such a serious claim that Arab Muslims don't pay any attention at all to what's going on in Burma and Central Africa, when the facts say otherwise? Are you really that deluded?

Tallaabo   

Leaving the notorious Arabian racism for now, let us discuss some very peculiar programme the Saudis are running. It is well know by all of us here that Saudi Arabia never gives scholarships of any kind to our poor Somali students who deserve any help they can get. However thw picture changes when it comes to young Somali men in the west who are well educated and gratuated from universities. I keep seeing these young gratuates easily getting very generous scholarships and leaving for Saudi Arabia to study Islam. They almost always come back changed and with Wahabi views. I am not saying that I am against those who follow Abdul Wahabi's teachings of Islam but I don't understand why the Saudis are giving such opportunities to an already well educated and affluent group of Somalis whilst ignoring those poor students who need and deserve their help.

<cite>

Athiesim is bathed in the blood of humanity

Islam is and I repeat historically and at present te most humane, practical and progressive in human history

Atheism is not a religion, there isn't a unified ideology that all atheists follow, thus if an atheist lunatic goes on a killing spree I do not quite understand how that could be traced back to his renouncing of organised religion.

Religious folk on the other hand, and Muslims specifically do follow this one single ideology, one that informs much of their worldview, and it so happens that their history is as violent and treacherous and could be seen to cause some of the most devastation in all human history, up there with the Hitlers and Stalins of the world. What is worse, much of the violent committed by muslims is one done backed by Quranic verses and Islamic rhetoric.

Your own leader and dear Prophet was one to commit genocide on whole peoples, to order the assassination of those who recited poetry against him (dissed him basically). He took children to his bed and had allowed himself unlimited number of wives when he restricted everyone else to just four. He continued the practice of slavery and in fact revitalised that particular trade contrary to what many muslims say. He empowered his own people and declared numerous times that his tribe is superior to others, that Arabs are superior to others and that he was best of all.

In this day and age, believing in that sort of person, and taking this for a religion, you have no excuse, none whatsoever.

You're casually rehashing old arguments against Islam that have already been dealt with and refuted, half of them were refuted on this forum alone! If you really want to be seen as someone who can think for himself then do yourself the courtesy of actually knowing what you're talking about instead of repeating old, discredited arguments.

But if you want to keep believing this, then go ahead. If this is what keeps you up at night, then its up to you. :D

Atheism--unlike Theism--is a belief system fraught with illogic and inconsistencies, and has spawned some of the most destructive people and regimes known to history.

All your base you have again been proven wrong again and for every allegation you have made I have given You historical facts that prove the contrary instead of answering the rebuttal after your useless allegation you continue to make allegations and this is systematic of your athiestic beliefs that if the truth is presented to you you will never accept it. Your argument is islam is a violent religion... And I said to you ..

atheists like yourself are responsible for the deaths of 30 million Russians, millions across East Europe, starving 15 million Ukrainians, 30 million Chinese, the Kama rouge who wiped out half of Cambodia the Vietnamese wars and millions across Africa and Latin America.

I also said to you that Christianity... Is responsible for slavery on an industrial scale 15 million blacks survived into enslavement tens of millions are at the bottom of the Atlantic. The conquestadors that killed millions across Latin America, the Spanish Inquisition that killed Muslims and Jews in Spain and told them to convert or die. The crusades, colonialism and the wars that were fought to civilise the world, the pope endorsed the holocaust, and all the modern wars of the modern century. Not to mention the ancient wars between the two opposing forces of Christianity between the followers of Paul and the trinity ad arious and the one god. Which the entire arious movement was burned to the ground and destroyed and their followers killed.

Now answer me you Godless athiest how is islam more violent in comparison ??????

Now watch him switch to a whole new topic when he gets bored. :D

This is what he tends to do. He jumps all over the place and then thinks he's accomplishing something by doing so

As we await the athiest to answer one question for the first time in his life....

To inform you all... This is the real tyrany in today's world... And athiest allyourbase answer the question don't change the subject you SOB. Answer the question above.

It's not about being Bord. He makes unfounded allegations and comments then he's clearly proven wrong and then he doesn't know what to say so he changes the subject because he doesn't want the reader to see him for what he is...

CidanSultan....he tends to get either bored or he's completely unable to create a proper response so then he either 1. Disappears from the forum for a few weeks or 2. Changes the topic.

I remember earlier this year I used to get myself involved in long-winded debates with him. But now I don't care so much about spending the time necessary to counter his allegations. It takes time to type this stuff out.

I'm bored with him. I only respond to him now so the viewers can see him for what he is; a fraud.

I recommend all people to watch this and tell me the people of the United States or Europe are free...these poor people are hopelessly enslaved. There are two systems fighting for the future of humanity: the Zionist globalist Order and the Muslims who refuse to accept this culture and concept. They keep them imprisoned with the use of dictators and repress all forms of self defence as terroism by using the Zionist controlled media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWKu989UhEI

All dictators and most monarchs are the enemies of Islam you don't have to be a genius to look around and see how they have failed their own people...just look around have any of them done anything substantial for the Cause of Islam since the collapse of the chaliphate in 1923???? Nothing. pan Arabism, Baathism, communism, secularism, monarchism etc. these States are not even Muslim that's why they have failed. Saudi Arabia paid for the anti Muslim brotherhood coup in Egypt and the death of 1000 Muslims in Egypt. Saudi Arabia is for the al saud not Islam.

After the world Zionist agenda and the dictators and monarchs the greatest enemy of Islam are these Ali and Hussein worshippers... They are not Muslims because they don't believe in the first tenant of Islam Tawhid.... They are not Muslims. Shia are not Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDwaMCXfUtM