Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Why Arsenal will crush Barca

NGONGE   

^^ Who will mark Xavi? Have you seen Arsenal's midfield?

War do you even remember the CL final last year? Barca had a defence of Sylvinho, Pique, Toure and Puyol (at right back). They still walked all over United (and that United team was miles better than this Arsenal team).

Arsenal could win no doupt but is just seems like Barca will have too much for them. And Barca will learn from their mistakes in latter stages of game of at the Emirates.

Tuujiye   

We need to appeal to the admin to change the moderator and also to put a magesterial censure on Tuujiye and Norf from the Sports section. Only then, will this place talk sense.

loool @ A&T.. waraa your plan of getting rid off the real football players will never come true... you just don't like to be told the truth lool I called everything thats happening now from the biggining of the season marax yahoo wax la imoo nooh.... Football waa game very tricky ah...

A&T unlike you everyone knew I supported Chelsea from the get go laakii adiga you waited to see the top 3 were cleared.. You didn't go with Man U because you hate the team and didn't go with chelsea because of me and OZ so you decided in aad dirac iska xiratid lool duqa filinkaada caadi waaye yaaqee... adiga oo kale waxaad isoo xasuusisaa kuwa markaan ku arko biibitooyinka oo kuraasta iigaga kaca lool.... duqa is not too late, I have a nice shaal for you oo Chelsea FC ku qorantahay....

I have to admit that Ngonge has some what a point with the schedual of Liverpool...But what what Ngonge still doesn't understand is that LFC is not good enough to even beat any of does teams that he thinks they are trash loool LFC lost to or draw with most of them lool you might have the easiest schedual laakiin are you good enough to even beat them? waraa you lost Benfica!!!!shiiiiiiiiiiidh!!

Man City ayaa leh 4th if they play like they are now and keep Viera in the mid.....

PS. Mark my words waraada, Barca will lock up defensively and wait for that counterattack you guys have never seen before...lool.. game plan for sure..I don't like Barca but I don't see them loosing this one and I don't think they are a weak team with out 4 first team players...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ War wax fahma dee. :D

Liverpool
only lost two games at home
in the league all season, saaxib (all our other eight losses were away). Of our five remaining games we have three at home (Chelsea, Fulham and West Ham) and two away (Hull and Burnley). It's straight forward, saaxib. The miracle will still be if City or Spurs finish fourth and not Liverpool.

Liverpool also had only two draws at home by the way. Horta wax la yidhaahdo Educated Guess hore miyo ku maray? (Adiga iyo qoladaan kale).

Arsenal may beat Barca. Chelsea may not win the league and Liverpool may not finish fourth. But no educated guess that relies on form, stats, experience and chances will say that any of this would happen. War wax fahma ban idin idhi. :D

Tuujiye   

^^ saaxiiboo aniga waan ku fahmi la'ahay nooh!!! chance isii aan kugu fahmo! nin Lucas mar dhahaayo top class player marna dhahaayo LIverpool ayaa fourth leh markee 7th ku jireen...

duqa Fulham and west Ham are too teams that will give you guys hard time even at home.. Hull city waa axmaqyaal kuwaas oo blood bath bee usoo socdaan good luck and I'll give you a win over burnley..Liverpool didn't perfom well at all this season and just because you did better at home than you have away doesn't mean you will win your home games...

Barca has a big chance of winning and so does chelsea and does looking at the stats..is not a guess is just what we have seen the past... they both have better chances of winning than LFC being in fourth duqa loool....wax fahan hee...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Wigad   

waryaa at&t your as bad as the company saxiib watch this space lionell messi will carve arsenals defence, just because he doesnt score doesnt mean he has bad games.

ibrahmovich( sucks by the way) only scored because every one was focused on messi.

warka soo daa saxiib meelna ma aadin ive just been busy.

nuune   

^^ Sxb, let it go, the Arsens meesha ciyaar uma aysan tagin ee bood bood kaliyaa unbey doonteen,

Messi trashed Arsenal with 3 goals, what a cracker, and a long way to go, he just missed a fourth one

nuune   

We have said many times in many thread in the Sports Section that the Arsenal Kids are not worth even to play against might teams.

it is complete disaster, humiliated, and this is not funny at all,

when I said to Legend Of Zu that the Arsens don't know anythin about Barca, he laughed at me and dismissed me, I guess now hada tacsi ayuu ku jiraa,

don't get me wrong, I fully support the Arsens on this, but they failed miserably, and we knew it would end like this, wey is ceebeeyeen is all I can say.

4 goals from just one man is ridiculously good.

untill next time, lets wait the experts of Ngonge and AT&T on this one :D

Polanyi   

arsenal are in a different league to the likes of barca. it was like premier against league 1. maybe this is a wake up call for wenger. he needs to buy players like gourcuff, di maria and forget about the "youngsters".

kudos to messi.

N.O.R.F   

Barca set out to win it in the first half and they saved themselves for Sat vs Real.

Come on then lets have it.