Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Why Arsenal will crush Barca

NGONGE   

^^ No miracles. I am being realistic, saaxib. I gave you the list of fixtures and even the booking houses are giving Liverpool good odds.

The ones wishing miracles to happen are those telling you Arsenal will beat Barca AWAY. :D

The Zack   

Could Liverpool get the 4th? Yes, Do Man city have better chance of getting that same spot? Most definitely! The reason : Man city have 4 points more than Liverpool and a game in hand. Which means they have to lose 2 games and draw 1 for you guys to catch them. I call that a miracle, what do u call it?

Abtigiis   

What is Tuujiye saying about this game? Book me for the opposite of what he thinks. :D

By the way, despite Tuujiye continuosly referring to Arsenal as 'duruuc' bay xidhaan, the Gunners are only three points behind his Chelsea in the Prem, and have gone far into the UEFA champions than Chelsea.

NGONGE   

^^ Again, a miracle is Arsenal winning away against a Barca team that is brimming with stars.

City losing to Birmingham is not a miracle (Boringham have drawn with all the top six so far).

City losing or drawing with United is more than possible.

City losing or drawing with Arsenal is more than possible.

City losing or drawing with West Ham is unlikley (but possible).

City losing or drawing with Villa is more than possible.

City losing or drawing with Spurs is more than possible.

City finishing fourth after all these games is a miracle.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

What is Tuujiye saying about this game? Book me for the opposite of what he thinks.
:D

By the way, despite Tuujiye continuosly referring to Arsenal as 'duruuc' bay xidhaan, the Gunners are only three points behind his Chelsea in the Prem, and have gone far into the UEFA champions than Chelsea.

In fact, it is Barca who one should argue in ay duruuc xidhaan. Barca have the elegance and grace of a woman whilst Arsenal are a bunch of boys in high heels (in comparison).

I am starting to dispair with the lack of football sense in the Sports section. :mad:

The Zack   

^Arsenal will definitely be kicked out of the CL, no question about that specially when Fabregas is not on board. That should be very to understand even for Arsenal fans ehe.

NGONGE, do us a favor and post the likeliness of Lpool losing to their fixtures.

Abtigiis   

There was a guy whose name is WIGAD. He vanished after he wrongly predicted Messi will have a field day on Arsenal. Good riddance.

We need to appeal to the admin to change the moderator and also to put a magesterial censure on Tuujiye and Norf from the Sports section. Only then, will this place talk sense.

The Zack   

^^Arsenal will definitely be kicked out of the CL, no question about that specially when Fabregas is not on board. That should be very simple to understand even for Arsenal fans ehe.

NGONGE, do us a favor and post the likeliness of Lpool losing/drawing to/with their respective fixtures, I bet theirs will also not be an easy one either smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Are you for real, Norf? War you used to know your football, maxa kugo dhacay dee? Is it all those Indians you play with? :D

The Zack,

Liverpool only lost two games at home in the league all season, saaxib (all our other eight losses were away). Of our five remaining games we have three at home (Chelsea, Fulham and West Ham) and two away (Hull and Burnley). It's straight forward, saaxib. The miracle will still be if City or Spurs finish fourth and not Liverpool.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Are you for real, Norf? War you used to know your football, maxa kugo dhacay dee? Is it all those Indians you play with?
:D

Says the man who said we would win the league hands down :D

Being real is seeing Barca are not as good as everyone thinks they are. Get past their midfield and you have practically an opne goal. Not only will they lose tonight but they will also lose to Real at the weekend.

NGONGE   

^^ I still believe Liverpool have a team that would win them the league, saaxib. I don't blow hot and cold just because we had a bad season.

As for Barca, they are as good as everyone thinks they are. They are the champions of europe. They have outplayed Arsenal in the last game and only lost their concentration in the second half. They are not weak at the back. In fact, one might argue that they are stronger now that Toure is back and Marquez. Abidal is also back.

Here is how the game will go (and you can quote me tomorrow). Barca will control all the position. They'll miss one or two chances and then they'll score. Then they'll score again. Then they'll score again.

Walcott will have a good run and skip past two or three players. He'll get to the byline and cross the ball to his left (with the goal on his right). Campbell will get sent off. :D

Nasri will be Arsenal's best player (again). Rosicky will get injured. Eboue will get a yellow card.

N.O.R.F   

Arsenal will pass the ball better and score first. The crowd will get agitated. Arsenal will stick close to Xavi and score again on 60 mins. Then it will be backs to the wall. Barca will get a goal back on 80. Arsenal fans will have the longest 10 mins of football ever.

As for LFC, I just saw how mediocre our squad is.