Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Why Arsenal will crush Barca

NGONGE   

^^ Dream on. I reckon tonight is going to be a blood bath for Arsenal. Barca are going to make up for last week's lapse. Chelsea will also win the league.

Norf, if you're going to be a glory hunter you might as well support City, saaxib. At least when they start winning things in the coming seasons you can do a Tuujiye and say "I supported them from the days of Vialli". :D

Abtigiis   

I think it is going to be a tight game. Arsenal to win or a draw.

Ngonge,

It is only because of our friendship that I don't put you on the spotlight, but you know what you said about Liverpool. Do you still think they will get the fourth position? :D:D

Polanyi   

we will annihilate barcelona tonight. we will destroy them like the fleets in the spanish Armada. Barcelona had their chance, but they refused to take it. Now, Arsenal's pacy swords will smite the necks of the barca defence. only men who don't understand football are predicting a barcelona whitewash. cometh the hour, cometh the boy waclott. watch the space, ya ikhwati wa fi skin colour. real talk! pow pow!

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Resistance:

^ Reminds me of Shabaab and their Alaska talk.

well that comment of theirs was not meant to be taken in the literal sense. it was just a soldier rallying his troops and enraging his enemies. such examples are many in the books of history. empires are built on dreams. read the history of the jews to understand. somalis see things in binary dichotomies(sp). everything black and white to them. the road from hargeysa leads directly to moscow.

ps.Theo is the man, sxb. i will requote my posts cawo, inshallah. ;) barcelona had their chances. arsenal have enough confidence from their second half performance. they will come out of their shell. you will see true arsenal performance. barcelona will be a taught a lesson of high severity.

NGONGE   

A&T, yes I think we still have a very good chance of finishing fourth. Spurs have to play United, Arsenal and Chelsea. City have to play Spurs, United and god knows who else. The only big team we have to play is Chelsea (who will probably be champions by the time we play them anyway). Marka, like sheikh nuune said, fourth anaka leh. :D

Abtigiis   

Saaxib, Liverpool is losing points to not so big teams. And it is in their interst to not put up a big team against Chelsea. Because if they deny Chelsea, they are crowning Man U for a record 19th title surpassing their own. I think Liverpool will lose to Chelsea. Liverpool will not even finish fifth.

NGONGE   

^^ Get ready to eat them, saaxib. :D

A&T, look at these fixtures and tell me that Liverpool will not finish fourth.

Liverpool's remaining games:

Fulham

West Ham

Burnley

Chelsea

Hull

Man City's remaining games:

Birmingham

United

Arsenal

Villa

Spurs

West Ham

Spurs' remaining games:

Arsenal

Chelsea

United

Bolton

City

Burnley

NGONGE   

^^ Even if I agree with you about Liverpool's games, I'll still remind you that ALL of City's games are 'tricky' and almost all of Tottenham's games are tricky (if we ignore Burnley). So, by your reckoning, Liverpool will finish fourth with a point to spare. :D

Liverpool may have the easy run in, but u are 4 behind City and a game more so City need to go on a very bad run for u guys to have any chance of catching them.

Say Liverpool get 12 points from their remaining games then City will only require 8 points to make it impossible for u guys to catch them. Liverpool should fear for their 6th spot since Villa are only a point behind with a game ahead.

NGONGE   

^^ You're just a xaasid thinking with his heart. :D

City will have to go on a brilliant run to stay ahead of Liverpool. The gap is only four points, saaxib.

P.S

Villa have to play City. City have to play Spurs. They'll all cancel each other out.