Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

In defence of Lucas!

Tuujiye   

Usheeg labadan kala daran saxib. At least we still play and can talk from a players perspective. Ngonge kubad waxa ku dhambeesey barigu khamiis cad gashan jirey oo Shaariqa taf taf leen jirey. A&T lama hubo inoo bahasha waligii taabtey. At best waterboy buu ahaa loool.

..loooooooool A&T wiligiis wuxuu ahaa difoose sare lool wiligiis team buu u hiilin jiray.. Ngonge hadaaba qamiis u xirtay, maba laga hadli karo....

Haa duqa Ottawa team wuu jiraa oo hada waxaan ka ciyaarnaa first division league in Ontario... Aniga hada ayaan teamka damac sanahay in aan ku laabto loool noloshii baa is badashay..Weight badana wuu i koray laakiin alhamdulilah waan riday hada tnx to nuune oo socod igu dilay in London..

nuune, wax aad isku heysid ma jirto duqa! koox aad adiga ugu lafo weeyn tahay please hanoo keenin Canada..hadaad keentidna usheeg in ee lacag ugu soo tala galaan caafimaadkooda...The bigges ciyaaro waxaa lugu qabtaa Toronto oo wili tii ugu weyneed sanadkaan la qaban doono..so nuune hadaa wax isku heysid, iskeena nooh!!!

Norf lool sxb you guys tackeled me at least 6 times walaahi oo wili caay igu darteen.."war dee xamaraawigan istuurayo la hadla" lool I don't know if you remember me but I was playing 8 and sometimes the 4...and yes I was very ruff on you guys too loool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

raula   

Sorry guyz, not to put a damper on your spirits here..but just wanted to say..somaali iyo kubada cagta...its like adoo filin cey ah firsanaayo..wa wada saqajaan :eek:

nuune   

Originally posted by raula:

Sorry guyz, not to put a damper on your spirits here..but just wanted to say..somaali iyo kubada cagta...its like adoo filin cey ah firsanaayo..wa wada saqajaan :eek:

:D:D:D:D

raula   

^^waxaan rabe inaan daho filin kale..laakin waxaan iri kama bixi karo "explain this Raula"..see waxaad uu garaneysa.. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Liverpool have rejected a £5 million bid for defensive midfielder Lucas Leiva, according to the People.

The Merseyside club have been in negotiations with Italian club Palermo over the 23-year-old, but the Serie A side have failed to reach Liverpool's £8 million valuation of the player.

The talks have been headed by Liverpool Managing Director Christian Purslow, with Roy Hodgson having no say in the deal which took place before the former Fulham boss took over at Anfield.

Although Roy Hodgson would like to keep hold of the Brazilian midfielder talks are in too advanced a stage for the 62-year-old to have any influence over the sale.

Palermo are believed to be willing to match the asking price for Lucas though they would first have to sell a number of surplus players in order to fund the move for the former Brazilian young player of the year.

Austrian midfielder Paul Scharner, who is now a free agent, is being touted as a potential replacement for the Brazilian with Hodgson being a great admirer of the former Wigan player.

But Hodgson may also have to look for someone to replace Javier Mascherano who is expected to leave Merseyside in the summer with both Inter Milan and Barcelona showing interest in the Argentina captain.

Meanwhile Moroccan winger Nabil El Zhar has stated he would like a move away from Anfield after becoming frustrated with a lack of first team opportunities.

El Zhar has had few first team chances since arriving on Merseyside from St Etienne in 2006 for on undisclosed fee, and believes it is best for his career if he leaves the club for pastures new.

"I want to leave Liverpool. I do not play often enough." El Zhar told the Moroccan media.

"I'm 23 and I cannot afford to only play a few bits of games. There are several European clubs interested and I will not close any doors."

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

Author: The Sport Review.com

Tagged: Lucas , Lucas Leiva