Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

In defence of Lucas!

N.O.R.F   

^I will give it 5 games before Roy drops him and uses Spearing. He isn't built for that position. Aar banooniga baro :D

NGONGE   

^^ Pre season got you confused, saaxib. Roy likes to play 4-4-2. With the new Serb guy, Gerrard, Lucas, Twenty-Million-Aquillani, Kuyt, Cole, Maxi and the useless Babel there really no chance in hell that Spearing will be getting many starts. Wax fahan.

United front = showing respect to Lucas. :D

N.O.R.F   

I hope Aquilani shows us something this year and I hope Maxi is sold (absolutely useless). Babel WILL play and Lucas hasn't shown much. I admit I only watched one game though :D

I will respect Lucas when I he does what he is supposed to do (or thinks he can do) :D

NGONGE   

Maxi was going to be sold but Roy decided to keep him. Sadly, there were no offers being made for Babel! :D

Now that Macha is likely to go you will start to see what Lucas is made off (a much better player in my opinion).

Tuujiye   

Cilaankii Liverpool baa arlada dhan qabsaday!....rag waaweyn oo Luces wili ka hadlaaya! aqas...

Zu, wlc back horta... Chelsea played a different style shalee if you didn't knotice it was 3-3-4

we also used Essien on the right lool... but when the season starts, things will be different...

Norf, Chelsea oo whealchair saaran baa Liverpool ka fiican any day... you said chelsea Backs passed it and Man U was missing Rio, are you telling us that Rio is better than JT and Ivanovich? come on man! yesterday the problems came from Cole both first goals... Valencia had him really good!...

Wait for the season guys.. we will talk next week.. kolee aroos shaash saar ah baa jira next sunday loool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Haatu   

^ lool @ aroos shaash saar :D

Sxb alalaaskan maxaa waaye. We played this, we played that. War huruudka iska dhaq and admit you lost and deserved to lose :D

Arsenal will kill Liverpool. Then Ngonge will see how rubbish Lucas is. :D

nuune   

Meesha maxaa Liverpool cadawgeeda ka buuxa :D

Lucas is doing his things, as usual, this season will be his SEASON.

N.O.R.F   

Tuujiye, maraxyahow odayaasha difaaca idin taagan will be over run this seasom. Carlo waa lagu yaqaana relying on ageing players. Waar wey idiin dhamaatey this year. You will score plenty but also concede plenty.

Tuujiye   

^^ Yaa chelsea ka difaac fiican? loool Man City is the only other team that has a solid back line...

With ceck in net, saaxiib Chelsea is hard to beat anaa taa ku dhahaayo... The only weakness we have is our health lool caano geel in la siiyo waaye nimankaas nin yahoo...

Adiga Liverpool iskaga har nin yahoo.. after 5 games calaacalkaaga baa nugu bilaabi doontayee.. Kaalay iska xiro blue iyo cadaanka lool in kastoo uusan u ekeen calankii Sland loool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ Last season, Chelsea conceded more goals than Man U (32 to 28) but scored more goals than anyone else. Marka, in answer to your question: Man U ayaa ka difaac fiican. Kubbada baro. :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

^^ Yaa chelsea ka difaac fiican? loool Man City is the only other team that has a solid back line...

Yes, with Lescott, Toure and Micah :D

Adiga Liverpool iskaga har nin yahoo.. after 5 games calaacalkaaga baa nugu bilaabi doontayee.. Kaalay iska xiro blue iyo cadaanka lool in kastoo uusan u ekeen calankii Sland loool...

looool sidaadaad na moodey? Keep changing teams? Or like the Arsenal fans who didn't have a team before Wenger's arrival? :D