Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

In defence of Lucas!

Tuujiye   

^^^ lool how come Man U couldn't score on us the two games that we beat them? but we score on them loool... get a stronger point duqa!...

too bad you can't use Liverpool for an example lool...If only you had a solid back line yaah lool

Waa sanad cusub sanadkaan and we will see iinsha allah....anaga hadaan nahay reer Chelsea, we always let our actions do the talking...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ Our keeper has seventeen clean sheets, saaxib. Exactly the same number the Chelsea keeper got. War dee kubbad ban ka hadlayna, not what you and Norf watch. :D

Tuujiye   

anaga wax baan daawanaa waana ciyaarnaa laakiin adiga bax wax soo aqri lee lool...

Hadaan nahay ciyaartooy, anaga waxaan naqaan ciyaarta garoonka iyo muuqaalka kooxda.. markaan daawanona waxaan aragnaa qalad yada faraha badan ee sameeyaan ciyaartoyda...thats why we know Lucas suck! and that nuune oo ee ka dhamaatay baa dhaama....

Bax kubada dheel oo daawo adiga!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Tuujiye, oo ya ku yedhi ana kubbada man ciyaari jirin mana ciyaaro marmarka qarkood? :D

Adigu tii beerahaad ciyaarta oo min shan iyo labaataan qof oo kubad maanto o dhan iryadaa iyagoon plan laheen ama sabab. Anna waxan ka hadlaya kubbada saxdaa ah. 4-4-2 iy 4-3-3 nooh. Dadka kubbada fahma iyo kuwa aan fahmin LUCAS ayaa lago garta. Horta did you read the article I posted above? Lucas sucks iska dheh. :D

Tuujiye   

^^ lool wax Lucas kusaabsan ilaahey ima aqrisiiyo.. I rather read A&T's Brazil BS...

horta beentaa ma aha oo aniga kubada waxaan ku bartay "Bacaad" oo waxaan ciyaari jiray wax la dhaho "gaa gaabee" meaning only 7 and 7 because ma badneen..kabacdi waxaan bilaabay in aan laamiyada ku ciyaarno ilaa aan garoonka weyn galnay.. Kabo la'aan baan ku bilaabay kubada oo anigoo ciji iga jaban tahay baan imaan jiray aqalka lool...

you see my game has History! you think 4-4-2 in ee wada ciyaari jireen ragaan ugu laacibsan aduunka? loool kubad waxaa lagu bartay "gaa gaabeyda" so that when you learn the system, you become perfect because of the space and the amount of players or the more options. Lesson 1-1 in aan kuu dhigno waaye....

ingariiska intaad iska imaaday baa kabo laguu xiray oo lagu dhahay bax soo jimicso!

nin Laf dheerta kubada ku dajinaayo baa anaga noo sheegaayo wax....

Norf! fulayahoo iska celi odayga!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ He always plays well against United. Remember, he was in the team that beat them 4-1 (and Alonso did not even play that day). The game is not about the holding player's style, it is about the movement up front. If Gerard, Torres, Maxi, Cole and the Serb guy are ON their game Liverpool will win. If not, no matter what Lucas does, Liverpool will lose. Kubbada baro.

P.S.

This Liverpool team (note the two holding players):

Reina, Carragher, Skrtel, Hyypia, Aurelio, Mascherano, Lucas, Kuyt, Gerrard (El Zhar 90), Riera (Dossena 67), Torres (Babel 81).

Subs Not Used: Cavalieri, Insua, Ngog, Arbeloa.

Beat this United team (with Ronaldo, Tevez & Rooney):

Van der Sar, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Ronaldo, Carrick (Giggs 74), Anderson (Scholes 73), Park (Berbatov 74), Rooney, Tevez.

Subs Not Used: Foster, Nani, Evans, Fletcher.

Is the current Liverpool as good as that old one? I think so. Is the current United as good at that old one? I don't think so.

Kubbada baro, Mr Kewel-Babel. :D

N.O.R.F   

Heh. You forgot that we had just beaten Real Madrid (twice) and were already on fire. I'm not saying we won't beat them even with Lucas but I just don't to see give the ball away all the time.

Hope Cole plays on the right and Poulson and Mereles play in the middle just behind Gerrard in a 4-5-1.

Oh yeah, we had Aurelio and now we have a cockney who can't run.

NGONGE   

^^ The annoying thing in this is that the players who you think are 'good' give the ball away ALL the time and put the team under pressure. The players you think are rubbish (such as Lucas) hardly ever give the ball away.

I'll tell you again. If Liverpool win on Sunday, you will praise Gerard, Torres and Cole but will not see any of the good work Lucas does. If they lose, you will blame him for passing the ball to the opposition defenders and will not notice that the ****** up front were the ones who were off their game.

P.S.

Meireles will not start and I do hope that Poulson does not either (he's off the pace still).

Long term, I would prefer it if Lucas and Meireles played in the middle. Gerard played on the left, Kyut on the right and Cole in the hole. Most people would want Cole on the left but I don't think he's fast enough these days.

N.O.R.F   

^Waar bahasha dhaawo. Match of the day highlights iska daa oo get a dodgy decoder and watch the games live! Badow baad tahay'e.

ps Gerrard can't run either