Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

In defence of Lucas!

BOB   

Lucas Leiva...What a non-footballing Brazilian name! :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ It was time he had a bit of a rest. He's been carrying that team on his broad shoulders all season warya.

BOB   

I can fully understand NOW why you and A&T get along so well. :D:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

BOB, Arsenal need a Lucas. If you had him from the start of the season I dare say you would have had the league wrapped up by now. You would also beat Barca with him in your team (and lose now that you don't have him). Real talk (as the kids would say), saaxib. :D

Oz   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ It was time he had a bit of a rest. He's been carrying that team on his broad shoulders all season warya.

The two matches he missed this season Liverpool won there convincingly with a 3-0 humping?

Why NG? :D

NGONGE   

^^ You would have also noticed that during those two games the other players upped their game. This is something that they did not do in previous games, saaxib. Only goes to prove that Lucas was carrying that team.

nuune   

^^ Garanmaayaan mana fahmayaan Lucas culeyska uu dhabarkiisa ku sido ee ha isku daalin nimankan xaaji

Abtigiis   

I agree, Arsenal needs Lucas or a player of his type. Lucas is not what Ngonge wants us to belive, but he is a good player. He is what they call a UTILITY player.

Tuujiye   

^^^ war ileen balaayo.. waraa duqaan naga qabta nooh!!! aaya ina niikiye aka nuune, waraa jeeska aa dheeleesid jooji ee camiraadaan naga dhaaf! Lucas careerkiisa waa u dhamaatay after Liverpool..and thats next year... Brazil buu ku laaban doonaa ee la socda taas..after world cup waxaa qaadan doonto falamingo's or Santos...qashiin fooqul qashiin... Lucas iyo Norf aniga Norf aan qaadan lahaa..runtii Norf ayaa ka culus lool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

LoL

Usheeg labadan kala daran saxib. At least we still play and can talk from a players perspective. Ngonge kubad waxa ku dhambeesey barigu khamiis cad gashan jirey oo Shaariqa taf taf leen jirey. A&T lama hubo inoo bahasha waligii taabtey. At best waterboy buu ahaa loool.

Ps do you still have that Ottowa team? Maxaad isu wada tuureyseen horta? Meesha ma La Liga ayaad moodeen? LoL

nuune   

^^^ Wixii is waalaya oo dhan ha yimaadaan Stockholm summerkan, aan aragno bal waxey hayaan, hmmm maybe we can arrange SOL team to take part the tournament, either way, I got my team smile.gif

Norf, adiguna soo kaxeeso your arab team al hiriqle al ahliyyah