Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

In defence of Lucas!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ He's no Alonso, saaxib. But he has the potential to become a better player than Alonso.

LoL. Say that to your LFC fan brother and tell me how he reacts :D

Raamsade   

From the title I got the impression this thread was about George Lucas - the film maker.

Who the hell is Lucas? I've watched a plenty of Kop games earlier this season and don't remember seeing Lucas.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ You'll soon start hearing about him. He's playing real well in tonight's game.
:D

You had to wait 3 months to say that. :D He did play very well last night, I give you that. smile.gif

He did dive but it was clever type, he made sure the guys legs did touch him and thats all u need to get a penalty.

Liverpool were not that good is just Lille did not come up with a game plan

Haatu   

Lucas played very well last night but that was a clear dive. The guy was already on his way down by the time the player touched him.

Tuujiye   

Kaalay saan maa daacad idinka ah? war wili Lucas maa naga daba wadaan? shiiiiiiiiiidh!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Liverpool were fooled when Lucas signed for £6 million from Gremio,the price tag and the expectancy that is thrust onto young players in the Premiership, especially on those coming from Brazil. However, with some players, patience is the most important virtue fans can have.

He has done very well this season, Should be the player of the season so far for Liverpool. I think he has done a great job especially considering all the pressure he was under at one point, and pressure from his own fans (include SOL football fans)he gets is the worst type, more so for a foreign youngster.

I agree about him lacking in an attacking sense, however i don't think that's due to a lack of attacking ability in the player more of an instruction from the manager to what type of role he plays. We have seen in recent games that he has been allowed to be more attacking and we've seen a different Lucas, one who has shown with more experience in this role could do a very good job.

I for one am happy at his progress and believe he fully deserves a place in the team. Hope to see this continue.

PS: Disappointed RAFA left him out tonight.Torres just scored a brilliant goal from a tight angle.