Somali women and the reverts

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;934896 wrote:
+100 indeed, inaar!
:D
:D

god forbid Ada
man
ia possessing nukes. we'd ALL be all walking around like in Orwell's 1984. scared to express our thoughts aloud.
:P

Awwww, can't take me on alone, so you must gather support LOL, did I go to far?

You lost this time Alpha, in every encounter between us you clearly won because you were your own man, now your just weak lol. I lost all respect for you little saqajaan,

Juxa   

Waryaa yaan la is caynin waa jumcee

As blessed said dhaqanka fahma the minute Somali woman tells her family she intends to wed she is told, wiilka ha kalifin, don't shame the family by being a gold digger yada yada.

When he brings the yarad half goes back. Not to mention everyone is eager to help!

Of course few families oo iimaan la wey jiraan. So SOL men folks waala doogiye yaan la dacaroon

Jacpher   

Che- That was a joke man. I'm the liberal here for saying the sisters should marry whatever their dookh dictates. They just need to make an informed decision. Having said that, stay clear of reverts xabsiyada ka soo baxay.

Juxa: Right Soomaalida dhaqan guur bey leedahay. One of which says hadeey guriga la soo gasho koob ka jabi. Never fully understood that logic.

Cambuulo iyo bun;934914 wrote:
OK all of you enough. I made it all up. I was bored so i wanted to create a heated debate. I want to to apologize to everyone who got offended.

Tut tut tut Cambuulo shame on you for making this all up!

Cambuulo iyo bun;934914 wrote:
OK all of you enough. I made it all up. I was bored so i wanted to create a heated debate. I want to to apologize to everyone who got offended.

;) walee waxaan Islahaa markaan aan arkey this topic. qofkaan waa been low ama was tii Sheekha Sh. Siciid Raage from Canada ka hadleyey mu'Tamarka, ka socoto Oslo Norway hada. sheekha waxuu ka sheekeenayey qiso. la mid ah tan cambuulo soo Qorey. wiil soomaaliyeed of rabey inuu guursado gabar soomaliyeed la soo furey, Oo nin cadaan ah revert ah soo furey. Ninkaa cad waxuu ku guursadey gabadhaas boonbalo. Or 0.20 cent. Lakiin Wiilkii soomaliyeed waxaa lagu yiri $20000 dollar keen.

ok...in my neighborhood, there are about 8 xalimos all married to reverts. And expect for one, they came from other states and settled in la with their husbands. They dont mix with the somali community but i usually run into them at the supper markets or starbucks.

Everytime that i see them with their husband, they introduce me to them with their reverted name....hey yo this my husband Khalid!!! lol...

I like that...all of sudden, i hear the husband's friend calling him...yo mike, do u want tall or Grande!! lol.

nuune   

The only issue I have with Somali Women marrying reverts is that they NEVER stop talking about Somali Men, nimanka soomaalida waa saan, waa sidaan, waa ....................... this usually happens when they are in deep trouble with their white dwarfs, waa la is fahmi waayey markaas ay nimankii Soomaalida ku qaraarayaan.

How about Somali Men marrying white ladies, yaa guursadey gaal istaaga ku gaajeyso.

Maarodi   

Wadani;934495 wrote:
For some reason I get the feeling that ur story is made up. If it isn't then u dodged a bullet my friend, so take solace in that.

Good call on both

raula   

Nuune ka war doon bal :D

lol Rudy :D

war dee idinkama maaranoo maad na wanaajisaan & we'll stop going to the reverts/outcasts/half-castes/buuryo-qaab's etc :D