Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Somali women and the reverts

Blessed..It's not just that, If you just take a look. Those defending mix-marriages are saying 'reverts are better than Somalis' or referring to Somali men as lesser sex, on the other, the other group are just trashing entire Somali women. Either, we are being insulted.

Ironically enough, I think my homeboy rudy made one valid point.

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;934841 wrote:
Adams, the SOL hermaphrodite,

Counsellor, indeed I am the resident SOL hermaphrodite counsellor, and you my bowlegged one-eyed gang-green suffering eunuch friend are due for a new appointment LOL

let the women defend themselves, inaar. STOP speaking for them, they're NOT dumb, you know..... nor do they lack the ability to articulate their own perspective.

I speak for myself you bow legged eunuch, this issue affects men just as much, the OP is a male btw.

DoctorKenney;934849 wrote:

Somali women are much superior to Somali men in terms of culture, religion, mannerisms as well as education. I agree with you there.

+1

gabadha somaliyeed wa lafdhabarka bulshad.

Chimera   

Che -Guevara;934850 wrote:
or referring to Somali men as lesser sex,

According to Islam is heaven under a woman's feet or a man's?

That fact alone makes us the lesser sex. :D

Tallaabo   

Chimera;934856 wrote:
According to Islam is heaven under a woman's feet or a man's?

That fact alone makes us the lesser sex.
:D

That is true. Moreover, according to the shariah, the mother has THREE times the rights of a father when it comes to relationship with ones parents.

Chimera   

DoctorKenney;934849 wrote:
I did
not
reserve this criticism only for Somali women, and you know that very well. This also applies to Somali men as well. So your point is invalid.

There are some Somali men who also have an inferiority complex, and they would tolerate behavior from their Ajnabi girlfriend/wife that they would
never
tolerate from a Xaliimo. And that's a fact. My contention isn't against interracial marriage. A Somali man or woman can marry whoever they want to. My contention is against the inferiority complex, that's it.

Somali women are much superior to Somali men in terms of culture, religion, mannerisms as well as education. I agree with you there.

Whatever they do, if its not family, its not our business. Inferiority complexes will always be there, even in Americans, the superpower of the world, you'll find millions. This issue is out of our hands, what we can do however is focus on the majority of positive ones, male or female, and refrain from generalizations.

Chimera;934852 wrote:
Counsellor, indeed I am the resident SOL hermaphrodite counsellor, and you my bowlegged one-eyed gang-green suffering eunuch friend are due for a new appointment LOL

male-nurse Adams, what's on the itinerary for this appointment? introductory 101 political correctness and how to appease self-loathing trash xalimos with an inferiority complex?

Chimera;934852 wrote:
I speak for myself you bow legged eunuch, this issue affects men just as much, the OP is a male btw.

are you a woman, inaar? runtii waan ka shakiyey. :confused:

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;934869 wrote:
male-nurse Adams, what's on the itinerary for this appointment? introductory 101 political correctness and how to appease self-loathing
trash xalimos
with an inferiority complex?

Male-nanny Alpha, your appointment is to give you a shot of testosterone, and some FUE hair implants on your face to create the delusion of a moustache lolololol.

Ma khaniis tahay ninyow? Hada sheekada wa: mr Adam maad ii tuusii karta inaad nin tahay, eh? Wax waalan, sii fiicaan isku xaartay maanta.

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;934869 wrote:
male-nurse Adams, what's on the itinerary for this appointment? introductory 101 political correctness and how to appease self-loathing
trash xalimos
with an inferiority complex?

Waar maxaa horta kuu diiday inaad mawduuca laga hadlayo ka doodid adigoon umaddaa Ilaahay aan xag xaganayn

Chimera;934879 wrote:
Male-nanny Alpha, your appointment is to give you a shot of testosterone, and some FUE hair implants on your face to create the delusion of a moustache lolololol.

Ma khaniis tahay ninyow? Hada sheekada wa: mr Adam maad ii tuusii karta inaad nin tahay, eh? Wax waalan, sii fiicaan isku xaartay maanta.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

what a sensitive little doofar, you are Adams. you've got the painters in maanta, miiya, inaar?. let me know when you're clean again so we can finish this. as you were, do carry on now...............

p.s - effing hell, ma istidhi? your somali is atrocious!

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;934886 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

what a sensitive little doofar, you are Adams. you've got the painters in maanta, miiya, inaar?. let me know when you're clean again so we can finish this. as you were, do carry on now...............

What, I enjoy the tit for tat you bloody dameer, why are you running away? A fruity looking garden to attend? LOL

p.s - effing hell, ma istidhi? your somali is atrocious!

LMAO, its still 200 levels above yours and you've been living in the country for the last 3 years, and like a brick you absorbed nothing.

Blessed   

Che.. that's why I said 'until a xaliimo' marries a revert.. it seems intaa ka hor sheekadu waa daadax between Somalis ;) lol@Rudy being ironic.

Apophis;934884 wrote:
Give it up Adams, Alpha has outwitted you with subtle jabs. He's America to your North Korea
:D

+100 indeed, inaar! :D:D

god forbid Adamania possessing nukes. we'd ALL be all walking around like in Orwell's 1984. scared to express our thoughts aloud. :P

Jacpher   

Let them marry reverts intay dhaqan celis like Alpha or a liberal like Che or mid kale aamin fish grows legs guursan lahaayeen.

Gabdhuhu waa xor, dooqooduna waa u xor. What is your fifteen with that.