Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Somali women and the reverts

Haatu   

Apophis;934554 wrote:
She'll be an outcast from the larger community and so will be her kids.

Acuudubillah. Where's Blue so I can prove my point? :D

Johnny, lol :D

Apophis;934554 wrote:
She'll be an outcast from the larger community and so will be her kids.

i agree.

there was a somali chick whose insatiable desire and highly-skewed preference for reverts, ultimately, resulted in her demise. its starts around the early noughties. she could've marriage the millions bros out there....... but NO!....they say reverts have certain allure about them, and despite various warnings.......she didn't listen, did she, now? and sadly she was left to rue her mistake.....2005ish and she's married to 419 scam ex-convict nigerian akhi who found god. good start to their marriage. couple of kids later..... DISTRESS...... (only a faarax has the propensity to tolerate the nac-nac of a foul-mouthed xalimo.....). and the nigerians takes his kids to nigeria and DIVORCES her! our ''revert lover sister'' goes mad. true story. happened in north london.

Men have the ability to marry the exotic non-Somali of their choice whether the gal is Muslim or not. Woman on the other hand are restricted from exploring this fetish unless the exotic man converts to Islam. So what do you expect of a woman when the forbidden fruit because within reach, have a go at it.

The phenomenona of the somali revert frenzy solved. ..

Cambuulo iyo Bun, that's how it was supposed to be bro. There is no point beating yourself up about it and it may even have been a blessing in disguise for you.

Juxa   

Another women bashing sheeko

Sometimes I wonder dadkaan meesha ay ka yimadeen. Decent families value marriage of their girls and encourage them not to value lacag and iyagaaba caawiya the new family.

I can believe some ladies want lacag badan which is her god given right but please dhaqanka ha ceebeyn.

If you don't want to pay just say NO and move on. Let her marry monkey if she wants maxaa kaga galay?

I am too old for this Sh!t. Naga daaya

further research shows that somali women who have highly skewed preference for reverts have experimented with skin whitening creams at least once. conclusive evidence, if ever required...not that it was necessary!

Juxa;934584 wrote:
Another women bashing sheeko

Sometimes I wonder dadkaan meesha ay ka yimadeen. Decent families value marriage of their girls and encourage them not to value lacag and iyagaaba caawiya the new family.

I can believe some ladies want lacag badan which is her god given right but please dhaqanka ha ceebeyn.

If you don't want to pay just say NO
and move on. Let her marry monkey if she wants maxaa kaga galay?

I am too old for this Sh!t. Naga daaya

I would pay if i had the resources as i explained, im not bashing women either i just wanted to find out why reverts are having it much easier than us somali men

Haatu   

Cam, it seems to me that yo are still "pained" by this episode. You didn't really come on here for answers but you came here to rant which is understandable (and much healthier than suppressing it).