Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Somali women and the reverts

underdog;934798 wrote:
I saw your toes in one of those gardening photos....you could really do with moisturisers and a pedicure .

i'm a real MAN, that's why, dee, inaar :P. nor am i an apologist and promoter of neo-feminism hyperbole ee sida uula soco.

Blessed   

This is such a bogus story but as I'm in a good mood..I wanted to provide a therapeutic theme song for this thread...

underdog   

Alpha Blondy;934799 wrote:
i'm a real MAN, that's why, dee, inaar
:P
. nor am i an apologist and promoter of neo-feminism hyperbole ee sida uula soco.

So as a real man you supports the original posters outrage because gabadhi waa loo diiday and he feels ripped off? All I'm saying is "Man up! you're at the top of the food chain. Act like it."

Juxa   

hahahahaha@Blessed

I still maintain waligeey ma arkin waalid somali ah oo ku gorgortamaya lacag on behalf of their daughter. Mostly the couple arrange that between themselves.

underdog;934810 wrote:
So as a real man you supports the original posters outrage because gabadhi waa loo diiday and he feels ripped off? All I'm saying is "Man up! you're at the top of the food chain. Act like it."

Unders,

in many central asian countries, particularly in kyrgyzstan, uzbekistan and tajikistan, there is a cultural practice called ala kachuu. in these countries.... gabadh lagu ma diidi karo, inaar, waad la baxsaneysa.

Chimera   

DoctorKenney;934759 wrote:
and they tolerate behaviour from an Ajnabi which they would NEVER tolerate from a Somali.
That's the real problem. That's an inferiority complex

Ah stop it man, just stop it. Our sisters tolerated a Somali male created APOCALYPSE in our homeland, yet we whine about petty stuff like this. Any Somali that has an inferiority complex towards his own people is absolutely JUSTIFIED, because 9 out of 10 times they are ignorant of the beautiful aspects of our culture, traditions, history and country, and I can't blame them, anyone who attempts to shed a positive light on the country and its people through various mediums is always discouraged by degenerates from our own community that feel they're the authentic ambassadors of the Somali people.

Personally, I'm surprised with the intense interest Somali sisters show towards their lesser halves, considering all the crap that happened, and the utter destruction of the Somali male image by western media, yet the sisters remain very assertive in their quests, very intimidating at times.

@Cambuulo, as someone said earlier you dodged a bullet, if a sister really loves you she will be contend with a rose, let alone 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS lol.

underdog   

Alpha Blondy;934825 wrote:
Unders,

in many central asian countries, particularly in kyrgyzstan, uzbekistan and tajikistan, there is a cultural practice called ala kachuu. in these countries.... gabadh lagu ma diidi karo, inaar, waad la baxsaneysa.

They used to do that in Somalia too

The notion that the ajnabi has an easier time is just ludicrious. The number of these marriages are extremely rare and not as rampant as you would have us believe too. Similarly, there are somali men out there who marry ajnabi and whose children have been kidnapped by ajnabi women, never to be found. Qofwaliba asaga naftiisa xor u ah. Marka dumarka yan lagu mashquulin. C'est la vie.

underdog;934829 wrote:
They used to do that in Somalia too

say walahi? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk OMG! a big blow to the neo-fems and the emancipators!

are you serious? this is music to my ears, inaar. i get ignored by self-obsessed little divas ALL the time dee. maxa tala ah, inaar? ma la baxsada saddex ila afaar gabadho?

Blessed   

Che- kind of funny, right? It seems like Somali are perfect until one of our 'self hating xaliimos' meets a revert.

Juxa, the poster has no idea about the Somali marriage protocol. Sheeko barelay iga dheh. lol.

Tallaabo   

Well if I decided to sell my house but did not want a particular guy to buy it from me, then I would triple its actual price. Simple as that. In my opinion reverts are much better people than the Somalis. They are really good muslims and so may be the sisters want to marry better muslims which is a good thing.

Chimera;934828 wrote:
Ah stop it man, just stop it. Our sisters tolerated a Somali male created APOCALYPSE in our homeland, yet we whine about petty stuff like this. Any Somali that has an inferiority complex towards his own people is absolutely JUSTIFIED, because 9 out of 10 times they are ignorant of the beautiful aspects of our culture, traditions, history and country, and I can't blame them, anyone who attempts to shed a positive light on the country and its people through various mediums is always discouraged by degenerates from our own community that feel they're the authentic ambassadors of the Somali people.

Personally, I'm surprised with the intense interest Somali sisters show towards their lesser halves, considering all the crap that happened, and the utter destruction of the Somali male image by western media, yet the sisters remain very assertive in their quests, very intimidating at times.

@Cambuulo, as someone said earlier you dodged a bullet, if a sister really loves you she will be contend with a rose, let alone 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS lol.

Adams, the SOL hermaphrodite,

let the women defend themselves, inaar. STOP speaking for them, they're NOT dumb, you know..... nor do they lack the ability to articulate their own perspective.

Wadani   

Bess.;934787 wrote:
Lol...true Che, but I fight the idea that I am an elitist, or bigoted and I try to keep an open to other people around me. I am glad that being educated has opened my mind and I will not tolerated ignorance and negativity.....like calling women
trash xalimos:mad:[/i
]

But what if some of them really are trash? Leftist PC culture and their relativity claptrap has really deluded us. We have to judge people who have no shame and no morals...or else what incentive is there to be good? And why would Allah send Prophets and create heaven and hell? If there are no trash men and woman out there, then y should we even have any standards when choosing a mate? U see, we all judge...some r just in denial about it.

Being a judgemental person who looks down on others is a totally different matter though. It should never lead to arrogance or mistreament of others, but should just guide people in their decision making processes.

Chimera;934828 wrote:

I did not reserve this criticism only for Somali women, and you know that very well. This also applies to Somali men as well. So your point is invalid.

There are some Somali men who also have an inferiority complex, and they would tolerate behavior from their Ajnabi girlfriend/wife that they would never tolerate from a Xaliimo. And that's a fact. My contention isn't against interracial marriage. A Somali man or woman can marry whoever they want to. My contention is against the inferiority complex, that's it.

Somali women are much superior to Somali men in terms of culture, religion, mannerisms as well as education. I agree with you there.