Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somalia Federal Government PM Shirdoon asks Somali people to forgive deceased dictator Siad Bare

malistar, do you want me to be murdered in Murder-disho city. Recently an MP from Gedo asked for the return of his property, sadly they killed him. That's the place you are telling to go. No one is going to go or trust Mogadishu until a mixed Somali army and police are stationed there.

Aaliyyah   

Waranle_Warrior;932543 wrote:
AUN Madaxwayne Siyaad Barre Ummada Somaliyeed ee samaha jecelna waa cafiyeen, caf iyo masaabax.

Ameen.

Mooge;932699 wrote:
loool. siyad bare hala cafiyo miyay shekadi gartay? oo siyad bare maxa mesha kenay??

:D:D

Sheekada Jubbaland ba lugu yara ilaawaya

Mooge saacid beri xamar bu tegeya qabrigi adan cade bu tegeyaa haloo duceeyo odhanaya, markay sheekadu hadana yara cakirnaato weegag ka bacdi wuxu tegeyaa galkacyo wuxu odhanaya halo duceyo qabrigi cabdilahi Yusuf.

I never imagined that I'd say that Somalia (excluding Somaliland maybe) would've been better off if Siyad was still ruling. Being ruled by a dictator is better than even a minute of anarchy.

I'm fine with forgiving the late Dictator Siad Barre, but we should always remember what went wrong in Somalia between 1969-1991. Always remember, so we can never repeat the same mistakes again. And there's disappointingly too many Somalis who still approve of the man's policies

NGONGE   

Mooge;932699 wrote:
loool. siyad bare hala cafiyo miyay shekadi gartay? oo siyad bare maxa mesha kenay??

Saacid is probably showing the clan that he's a genuine guy who prays at the grave of the great leader, unlike the confused ones who chose to be in bed with your lot. :P

^LOool, good thought, and may be just may be that's what he hopes but Qabriga Siyaad in latago will not get him back the support of the majority of reer Gedo. They know where their interests lie and its not with one individual in Mogadishu who will leave soon if not booted out any sooner but with the creation of Jubbaland.

Tallaabo   

Tallaabo;932571 wrote:
Of course, no surprise there.

Someone must have complained about my comment as it is missing its soul:confused: