Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Proffesor Samatar: Only some tribes can be a president in Somalia

Taleexi. What Oodka wants is for Khaatamu to rely on the tutelage of Hargeysa, better some development assistance from Hargeysa through the Dual Track policy than nothing from Xamar.Make a choice.

Classified...They would have us believed some Somalis evolved and can create a different form of unity though within this new form of unity, others are not welcomed. It's better they rather say, we just want to run away with our piece of the pie and phuck you niggaz.

Liibaan   

Taleexi;929997 wrote:
When I see a just and neutral Somali State [united Somalia], my Khatumo State will take the back seat.

Waa in la taageeraa midnimada iyo nabada dalkeena Soomaaliya Iyo dadkeena Soomaaliyeed, lama huraan waa caws jilaal.

Che -Guevara;930015 wrote:
Classified...They would have us believed some Somalis evolved and can create a different form of unity though within this new form of unity, others are not welcomed. It's better they rather say, we just want to run away with our piece of the pie and phuck you niggaz.

Che,

That same situation can be looked at from a different angle. 'Crabs in a barrel' comes to mind.

Meaning, I choose, by my own actions, to be at the bottom of the barrel, the joke of the world, wallowing in the mud .....

And when you try to climb out and improve your situation, I'll do all I can to drag you down to keep me company!

Che,

Where have I spewed about Somali unity? I fear, in your frustration, you're mixing different nomads' postings together.

Greater Somali unity has historically been cultural, not political(with the exception of periods of existential threats to the whole Somali ethnic group).

^The response you quoted was response to Classified's affirmation of earlier response which was response to Oodka's argument. I thought you were merely carrying on Oodweyne's argument by quoting me. In any case, as long as we are in agreement, no Somali is in position to preach Somali unity or try to put forth an argument asserting unity is possible among some and not others or all.

Che,

I stay away from lofty/idealistic notions of 'Somaliweyn'. Already burnt (communally speaking) on that train!

What we're talking about here is governance and to quote Oodweyne, the proof is in the pudding. It might hurt your clan pride to accept that observation re:SL, but it's a reality accepted by the larger IC.

Now it seems from some of your earlier postings,

Che -Guevara;930015 wrote:
It's better they rather say, we just want to run away with our piece of the pie and phuck you niggaz.

that your resentment is based upon SL separating itself. The explanation is that SL knew before anyone else the deep-seated issues in Southern society(Italian Somalia) and made a calculated decision to spare its population the mayhem that followed for the next 22 years.

History has proven this route to be a wise one...

Mintid Farayar;930032 wrote:
The explanation is that SL knew before anyone else the deep-seated issues in Southern society(Italian Somalia) and made a calculated decision to spare its population the mayhem that followed for the next 22 years.

History has proven this route to be a wise one...

The problem here is, the Sool, Eastern Sanaag folks are part of this "Italian Somalia" or "Konfurian" people you are running away from. With that being said, if your case was exclusively for the I-clan's wish to separate itself from the rest of the Somali clans, then you would have a legitimate case. But, I think, deep down, their is an agenda from the Hargeysa separatists that isn't really towards separating from Somalia, but rather, expanding territorially (tribally) and thus registering themselves to be forever given a bold share in Somalia's politics, on grounds of 'inhabiting' an enormous territory (1/3 of Somalia).

Taleexi, I've read their rhetorics and it makes no sense. Their case is similar to the Trinity, 1+1+1 = 1 and not 3. lol

Che, I agree with you. It would be more honorable and legitimate for them to simply say that. SL is one-clan project. Let it be about that one clan and I assure you, their recognition will arrive sooner than later.

Mintid..Hurt clan pride? What I did write for you to jump to that conclusion? I have no control over reality neither do you but surely, we can interpret however we want.

I think we are mixing things here, let's take them apart. If we are talking about Somali unity, that doesn't exist any region in all Somali territories. If I understand Oodka, his argument was the concept exists in Somaliland and that entity learned enough from our mistakes and facilitated unity among ALL northerners through just and equitable system. Now, I disagreed with that argument and I don't believe such unity exists in Somaliland.

And if we are talking about progress and development in relative to other Somali entities, it's obvious Somaliland is doing better than most but does it offer enough to cause people in Khaatumo or Taleexis of SOL to have Hargeysa as their capital, I don't think so. If we are talking real economic and social development, a kid in Hargeysa faces the same set of problems and has no way out apart tahriib.

SL has made progress, which I'm happy about, so did PL. That doesn't mean, Mogadishu or anywhere else in Somalia can't make the same progress, if not better. That doesn't really help the argument for secession. lol

gooni   

Carafaat;929820 wrote:
Gooni, you may disagree with the style or approach of Northern politicians but at the end of the day, its the people who have put them in power through 5 democratic elections ( one man one vote) and its the result of their action that counts.

And it seems to me that since 1991 they (Somaliland politicians) have done a pretty good job in getting their message crossed to their people and align them behind security, peace, stability, governance and development. They havent called in the outisde support of Ethiopian and Kenyan troops, Amisom troops, South African merceneries, Alien jihadist, Turks, foreign navies to fight piracy to guard their coast or other foreign entities to do their job or carry their responsibility.

This doesnt make them free of mistakes nor free of needing assistence or Aid. Laakinse marka ledihid Qaran ma hogamin karaan iyo kalsooni ayaa ku yar, bal no sheeg Siyasiga Koonfur jooga ee Qaran hoogamin kara iyo maanta si kalsooni buuxa wadankiisa iyo dadkiisa dhex degen? Saxiib, Xaasidnimadu ma fiicna oo Xaasadka uun ayee jar ka tuurta. Marka iska ilaali oo jar ha ka dhicin. Taasi waa iga talo.

Carafaad ma jiro qof kalsooni ku joogi kara koonfurta wuxuu doonaba ha ahaado mowduucu saas maahan saaxiib

waxaan ka hadlaynay waa qof usoo is taagay hogaamiye qaran oo waqooyi galbeed ka yimid ma la maqlay mase la arkay 22'kii sano ee lasoo dhaafay?

Mar kale laga hadli maayo qabiil calan samaystay iyo xerta suufiyada,,,waa hogaamiye qaran again?

koonfurtu talo mahayso laakiin khayaalkoodu waa waasac marnaba laga maqli maayo ilinta ha layga tiro

Waa talo fiican saaxiib xaasid iyo xaqiir lama noqdo mana ahi,

Adigana aan talo ku siiyo dagaaladii sokeeye cid xoriyad ka heshay ma jirto sheekada marwada mujaahidku ka dhintay soo af jara,wadanka hogaan kiisa ka qayb qaado adigoo xor ah.

Gooni ina Ismaciil Samatar waayoo sawki u tartamayey jagada madaxweyne nimo sanadki hore sideed marka u odhan karta hogaamiye woqoyi ka yimi uma tartamim madaxtinimada Somalia?

gooni   

Xaaji Xunjuf;930064 wrote:
Gooni ina Ismaciil Samatar waayoo sawki u tartamayey jagada madaxweyne nimo sanadki hore sideed marka u odhan karta hogaamiye woqoyi ka yimi uma tartamim madaxtinimada Somalia?

Samatar isku day fiican buu sameeyay arimahuu ka eed sheeganayana waa gogol xaadh mustaqbalka ma uusan fashalin laakiin wali ma najixin

Waa sax waa nin waqooyi balse reer boorama soomaali diid ma'ahan waxa laga hadlayaa waa snm.

hada ma waxad leedahay ki Somali doonka waxba looma ogola ki Somaliadiidka wax lo ogol yahay reer hargeisa iyo reer borama waxba kuma kala duwana wa isku umad. Hada ma waxad leedahay SNM uun ba wax lo ogolyahay umalayn mayo cidlaad jafaysa ina omaar ba waki u tartamay jagada. Maan fahmin dadkan Somalia siday u fakiraan professor galaydh oo xita madaxweyne iyo prime minister u tatamin ba so waayey gudoomiye barlamaan markaa siday wax yihin, reer Somaliyoow?