Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Proffesor Samatar: Only some tribes can be a president in Somalia

Saalax   

“Anigu Waxaan Xamar Ku Soo Arkay Waddanka Waxa Madax Ka Noqonaya beelaha D Iyo USC” Prof Axmed I. Samater Oo Ku Celiyey

Sababta Uu Xamar Uga Tagay

ej6sO2J.jpg

Seatle (Ramaas) Mar 23,2013 – Prof Axmed Ismaaciil Samater oo ka mid ah siyaasiyiinta reer Somaliland ee aaminsan Mabda’a Somali-weyn, ayaa bilaabay olole uu doonayo in lagu cidhib tiro qabyaalada iyo I dawlad kasta oo Somaliya loo sameeyo ay madaxda ugu sareysa ka noqdaan beelaha USC iyo Beelaha D.

Axmed Ismaaciil Samater oo ka hadlayey kulanka ka dhacay Magaalada Seatle ee dalka Maraykanka, ayaa soo bandhigay aragtida uu ka qabbo hanaanka ay ku dhisan tahay dawladda loo dhisay Somaliya iyo mushaakilaadka qarsoon ee ku salaysan qabyaalada.

Waxa uu sheegay inuu Magaalada Muqdisho ku soo arkay dad gashan shaadh Somali-weyn, balse wata dano qabiileed oo si gaar ah isugu addeegta.

Prof Axmed Ismaaciil Samater, waxa uu si gaar ah u sharaxay sababta uu Xamar uga yimid iyo waxa ku kalifay inuu arintan ka hadlo “Anigu Xamar waxaan ku soo arkay calankii oo la sito, oo haddana la leeyahay waddanka waxa madax ka noqon kara uun ama qof beelaha D ah ama qof beelaha USC ah, inta kalena waa derajada labaad, anigu waxaan ka imid Gabiley oo 30KM u jirta Hargeysa, haddii sidaa loo hadlayo maxaan ka qabtaa Xamar, waa inaan markaa Hargeysa tagaa, waxaan Xamar ku soo arkay beelaa D iyo USC oo dhana ka tartamaya dhana ka leh haddii aan tan helo adiguna tan kale ayaad leedahay, inta kalena Somali weyn ayay u sacab tumayaan, taasi ma soconayso, anigu kama hadlayo shacabka D iyo USC oo iyaguba dhibaatada biyo la’aanta iyo faqriga la qabba Somalida, laakiin waxaan ka hadlayaa dadka siyaasada shaqada ka dhigtay” ayuu yidhi waxaanu intaa ku daray “Aniga arintaasi waxay ii tahay ajande cusub oo ah inaan olole ka galo (Cidhib-tirkeeda)”

Ramaasnews Desk

Hargeisa

Precisely, Haatu. As a Kenyan-Somali who's observed the brutish dance that passes for Somali politics right here through this Forum, you now understand why it's inevitable for every errant Somalilander to eventually return to the motherland with a big I Told You So!! sign waiting for him/her at the port of entry ;)

Naxar are you saying reer Somalia ilahay ba u qoray inay mar walba xukumaan reer Somaliland na ay daba fadhistaan, reer Somaliland inay aqbalaan.Lets just say if Somalilanders ruled for the past 50 years how do you think koonfurians would have felt Obviously professor samatar is the last remaining unionist because he thought you could share something with Koonfurians he was proven wrong. The union it self in 1960 was wrong the foolish SL politicians were naive and were dreaming of an elusive Somali empire. I believe if the union never happened Somaliland today would have been more developed in technology infrastructure and even more advanced as a nation. Union with Somalia brought only misery war famine not just for Somalilanders but also for Koonfurians the Somalilanders shock the foundation and the Political culture of the Koonfurians. Sometimes you just have to accept your differences in order to co exist. And professor samatar is slowly seeing the light that there is nothing in Xamar for him.

Also in the minds of the Koonfurians psychologically the Koonfurians exclude Somaliland from their country unintentionally they don't know but they say it when they describe their Somalia geographically they say raaskaambooni ila raas caseer. So oodweyne is right there was never Somali unity and those who promote are not even honest with themselves but are clanish to the core and all have hidden agenda's

NGONGE   

I didn't watch the video. Did he change his mind about unity or is he simply criticising a prevailing condition in Somalia?

^^ He is saying only certain tribes are allowed to rule and the rest have to bring out the pom poms and do the cheer leading,he said if only 2 tribes are allowed to rule than what am i doing in Xamar i should be in Hargeisa. He also said that Koonfurians all have hidden agenda's mostly clanish based, he went on and on about 4.5.

NGONGE   

^^ Dee he's showing a bit of leg (if what you say is true) but did he do a full striptease and turn his back on Somalia yet? :D

Oodweyne;929738 wrote:
Mintid, Bro you took the word right out of my mouth in here.
:D
:D

Naxar,

No, saaxiib, it's on the contrary. For we have seen the light and saw that there is no such thing call "Somali Unity".

There's no Somali unity but you believe there's unity among northern Somali. You accuse people hoodwinking others into unity, how's your project any different?

Che,

For once, swallow the foolish pride and face reality with rational logic. Our project is the only Somali political construct that's stood for the past 22 years and only keeps growing in number of constituencies as well as territory occuppied. That right there shows you the difference.

As Special Rep for Somalia, Amb. Swan stated a few days ago: "The U.S. and many other international partners, certainly, have great respect for the efforts made by the Somaliland people over a number of years in terms of maintaining a high degree of stability in the Somaliland territory, in terms of impressive gains on the governance front including holding a number of elections that have been of a high standard and certainly also with respect to efforts that have been made by that population to improve their economy and livelihoods."

This project is real. Definitely more real than anything else Somalis have put together in the last 22 yrs in the political sphere.

Your assertions talk to the character of the Somalis in the south, my question is how are you any different? You can't argue there's no Somali unity but turn around say, there's some Somali unity or my version is better!