Sign in to follow this  
sharma-arke451

inalilah wa ina ileyhi rajicuun bas usocday mandera oo gadoomay

ina lilahi wa ina ileyhi rajicuun

Bas kasoo amba baxay nairobi, caasimada dalka kenya oo usocday gobolka waqooyi bari, magaalada mandera ayaa ku gadoomay mwingi sokodeeda. Waxaa kudhintay ilaa 41 qof, oo ubadnaa arday jaamacad, iyo rikaab kale, oo somali wada ahaa. In kale oo badana weey dhaawacmeen.

Waxaa kol dhow lagu aasay mwingi, oo hal qabri oo weyn loo qoday. Cagacagaf ayaa qoday qabriga.

Allah yaraxma.

Am just past mwingi.

nuune   

Allah Yarxam dhammaantood.

Mwingi is the resting place for buses going to Mandera, Garissa and Dadaab/Liboi areas, the road between NBO-MWG is in good condition, I am wonderinng what caused this incident, it could be an oppossite direction traffic or going over the kerb!

This is a tragic day, subxaanallaah

Haatu   

AUN.

Nuune, I read somewhere that it happened during night time. Apparently (as per usual) the bus was overcrowded with people standing in the aisles, which shouldn't have been happening but the greed of the company owners gets in the way of safety. The day they start operating like actual proper intercity buses and stop picking people up in the way like matatus will be the day someone truly does a service for us poor commuters.

maaddeey, maya sxb, ee jidka ayaan soo maray.

Haatu, warka wuxuu kubiya shuwani, in dad waqtigiisa galay, no matter what the cause was.

Murug aya hareesa qalbiya hoyoyiin, allah haunaxaristo once again.

qabri weyn ayaa loo qoday, oo lagu wada aasay,

raula   

AUN..

Oh walahi i remember when i took a bus back in 2006 to those sides from Nairobi...at least it wasn't crowded but still the speed was insane-Ilaahey baa na badbaadiye Amin.

Mario B   

This is vey sad indeed, I don't know the particular details of this accident but I hope they fit speed limiting devices in order to slow down this killing machines.:( I was in Morogoro, Tanzania [ 2 years ago] when I witnessed first hand this type of carnage.