Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

How many people browse SoL from either an iPad or mobile phone?

90% of my time on SoL is done from PC. But I noticed few posts here with YouTube links that start with "m.youtube" etc, etc. So you know its someone using a cellphone. The few times I used a cellphone to post here, it was lil frustrating because you don't get the full function and u have to look for things. So those of you that post here using iPhone/iPad or any other mobile device, is't easier than using PC/laptop?

Taleexi   

From my experience yes & no. Not easier yet convenient. I believe SOL is not smart phone/hand held device friendly unlike many other sites ... hence m.dns.com, like anything else it needs some resource be brain, time and how.

wyre   

I sometimes post from mobiles, but As you said Pc is much better, and I don't post videos while using phone

somalee   

I'm using my phone to post this now. It's much easier for me when am using the PC to post, but when it comes to only going around the forum and just reading posts without having to post anything then it doesn't make a difference. In that case, browsing from a phone is equally convenient for moi :-)

Aaliyyah   

I use both laptop and cell. I dont find the cell easier only convenient. As for ipad i dnt have one bt ive seen many ppl use it even at weddings or parties habrahii soomaliyeed oo casriyobay oo sawiro ku qaadaya lol it looks quite inconvenient to me wax saa u weyn in aan melaha sito.

Posting from an iPhone is fairly easy as Naxar Nugaleed also mentioned it's as if your on the pc there is lil difficulties and they are specially made to be used for the internet and forums. Compared to when I used to have a BlackBerry now that was the same nightmare as you described. The conclusion is that it depends on what kind of phone you have what kind of browsing ability you will have. The best device I prefer is the pc and that's what I use most of the time.

Haatu;907849 wrote:
Allow kuu dembi dhaaf:
:D

Lool Abwaan you got busted.

Abwaan;907772 wrote:
I dont SOL via mobile phone

LOL@Abwaan,

i can see this catching on. how do you SOL?

i SOL on laptop and never SOL via mobile phone. LOL

in answering your query as to why i never sol via mobile lol......i hate mobiles esp touch screens and the small qwerty hypersensitive keyboards. lol

how do you sol aaliya? lol