Sign in to follow this  
United Somalia

60, 000 Ethiopians vs Lion hearts

Jacpher;904680 wrote:
Oba: I am not the one crying genocide and you think I got cuqdad? Point it out to me.

is deji sxb i aint blaming shiiit against a certain clan as you want to believe but infact im blaming it on my own kinsmen as well as i pointed out before , i'm blaming it on the fake leaders such as Culusoow,Ahmed diiriye who were fighting for kursi thats a fact Culusoow went to ethiopia with his kinsmen and they said if they get the PM position they will stop the fightings next step his militia vacated stadium muqdisho.

however one must agree that the ethiopians were brutal against the civilians.

How can some one even think about Qabiil when his people not just his fellow Somali but his own Qabiil is being shelled daily and being forced to flee the capital. I fail to understand how one can still fight for an imaginary qabil status in a government created in Kenya by igad and financed to destroy the lives of Somalis. Waba xanuun caadi ah oo aad moodid bila dawo ah.

Maaddeey   

oba hiloowlow;904688 wrote:
... i'm blaming it on the fake leaders such as Culusoow,Ahmed diiriye who were fighting for kursi thats a fact Culusoow went to ethiopia with his kinsmen and they said if they get the PM position they will stop the fightings next step his militia vacated stadium muqdisho.

Were they given the PM position?. Why did they vacate the Stadium?!!.

why did your ina adeer's vacate their fronts in stadium Muqdisho area in the 9 days fightings specially the militia of Culusoow, when the forces in Fagax,Jamhuriya hotel ramadaan area didn't? Why did the united elders of Mogadishu split into two different groups the group of Ahmed diriye,Xaad and the group of the Iimaam and Abdullahi sheikh Hassan? What made the Iimaam and Abdullahi sheikh hassan who was fiercly against the TFG to having talks with the former president of the TFG Abdullahi Yusuf aun?

Maaddeey   

oba hiloowlow;904756 wrote:
why did your ina adeer's vacate their fronts in stadium Muqdisho area in the 9 days fightings specially the militia of Culusoow, when the forces in Fagax,Jamhuriya hotel ramadaan area didn't? Why did the united elders of Mogadishu split into two different groups the group of Ahmed diriye,Xaad and the group of the Iimaam and Abdullahi sheikh Hassan? What made the Iimaam and Abdullahi sheikh hassan who was fiercly against the TFG to having talks with the former president of the TFG Abdullahi Yusuf aun?

Yaahuu!. Adaan ku waydiiyey su'aasha ka jawaab, waryaa!. Maxay uga bexeen ooy heleen, you said they asked for the PM position, did they get it?, if not why did they vacate their positions?.

NGONGE   

When will these unimaginative dullards stop? :(

Che, you don't need me to confirm it, saaxib. The script has 37 posts and he already knows half of your life story.

Maaddeey;904788 wrote:
Yaahuu!. Adaan ku waydiiyey su'aasha ka jawaab, waryaa!. Maxay uga bexeen ooy heleen, you said they asked for the PM position, did they get it?, if not why did they vacate their positions?.

yaahuu kulaha sxb waxaas dumarka ku hadlo.:D, rag tolkaada baa addis tagay waxana lo ballan qaaday iney PM helayaan hadey dagaalku joojiyan culusow vacated his militia isla markii.