Sign in to follow this  
United Somalia

60, 000 Ethiopians vs Lion hearts

Jacpher;904618 wrote:
^Historically Isreal was eyeing Africa particularly East A. Without the hard work and determination of Unuka, Somalis today would be at the mercy of Zionism. On behalf of all Somalis, I am thankful for unuka for saving us from hell in the past and the present. Oba in essence, your family saved all of humanity twice in its history.

sxb stop this it aint about it we are talking about two sincere persons Nuur adde and Shariif they got tired of people getting killed everyday so they made a xabad.joojin process while my other Adeer's Geedi the pm and the vice defence minister Salaad Ali jeelleh my awooweyaals such as Abdullahi Yusuf AUN and darwiish were eager to commit a genocide against a certain clan in Mogadishu.

Honestly is the views of Che relevant, LOL

If his views were relevant than the Al-shabab that he loves would still be in power today

It is the views of the people that matter and we all have supported and loved Sheikh Shariff, a national Somali hero

Some of us have died in the cause of Sheikh Shariff

Jacpher   

oba hiloowlow;904625 wrote:
sxb stop this it aint about it we are talking about two sincere persons Nuur adde and Shariif they got tired of people getting killed everyday so they made a xabad.joojin process while my other Adeer's Geedi the pm and the vice defence minister Salaad Ali jeelleh my awooweyaals such as Abdullahi Yusuf AUN and darwiish were eager to commit a genocide against a certain clan in Mogadishu.

Yeah bro, without the good sincerity of Unuka, where would we be today? Between darwiish or a dead man who wanted nothing but to wipe out certain clan out of the face of earth.

xabad   

Don't stoop to their low standards. HAG is doing splendid work and proving lots of clan detractors wrong.

Odey   

United Somalia;904634 wrote:
Honestly is the views of Che relevant, LOL

If his views were relevant than the Al-shabab that he loves would still be in power today

It is the views of the people that matter and we all have supported and loved Sheikh Shariff, a national Somali hero

Easy now, you dont speak for " The people", because that will include me and I most definately do not share your many views brother. My record is clear on this, I personally never supported Sheikh Sharif. It is my choice and for my own reasons even though he is my clansmen. I disagreed with him on many issues and i agreed with him on some. The same applies with the Man you cannot stand, the late President Abdulahi Yusuf. I disagreed with him on many things, but I also agreed with him on many other steps he took.

Bottom line is this: As somalis we often label our leaders and pigeon hole them into certain categories. Instead of doing that we should pick on specific points we each disagree with and justify them. After that, you also need to come up with an alternative to what you disagree with. Opposition without offering a viable alternative is no opposition at all. Ignoring to acknowledge the good things one does only belittles you .

oba hiloowlow;904632 wrote:
waryaa xaaji I never ever supported Geedi even though we are related through his wife he is a crook

Cali Maxammad geedi and Sharif could have avoided the Ethiopian invasion in 2006 in september there was only one battalion of Ethiopian troops in Baydhabo securing the safety of Cabdilahi yusuf and geedi and sharif sakiin in Baydhabo. When Omar hassan al bashir of sudan was hosting a conference in khartuum to let the TFG and icu come closer to each other diplomatically. Cali geedi was to stubborn and Sharif was to busy declaring fatwas against the TFG these men could have speared the lives of thousands who perished during the Ethiopian invasion of Mogadishu. Than sharif declared a jihaad fled the country for Kenya later arrived in Asmara to be afeworkis proxy than at the conference of Djibouti end 2008 switched alligences he ditched afeworki for meles zanawi because the state department offered him an offer he could not resist and he became the head of the TFG. Siyaaasinta Somalidu amin ma leh boqol jeer bay dhaartaan kitaab ay ku dhaartan na allah inaga og.

Baashi   

Give United Somalia couple of years. He/She will be tamed by SOL through its diverse views on all things nomad:) He will but heads with clan purist like himslef/herself. He/She will see puritans on his right of the clan spectrum so much so he/she will see himself/herself as reasonable moderate. He/She will see die-hard fiefdom believers, personality worshippers, irrational secessionists, Al-Shabaab supporters and what have you.

I don't expect Somalia United to fully appreciate the irony of his forum handle :)

Jacpher;904639 wrote:
Yeah bro, without the good sincerity of Unuka, where would we be today? Between darwiish or a dead man who wanted nothing but to wipe out certain clan out of the face of earth.

isn't Salaad ali jelle and Ghedi from that specific clan why are you excluding them ninyaho? cuqdada jooji iska every clan has good and bad people shariif and nuur adde happens to be the good people who hail from my clan marka biyo qaboow cab isdeji i dont know what your problem is today.

To be honest my clan had it well under Abdullahi yusuf our part of the city was the most peaceful place however you have to agree that government was very controversial the famous salaad ali jeelle speach,the hussein Aydiid speach and so on. Shufto bey ahaayen kuligood

Xaaji Xunjuf;904644 wrote:
Cali Maxammad geedi and Sharif could have avoided the Ethiopian invasion in 2006 in september there was only one battalion of Ethiopian troops in Baydhabo securing the safety of Cabdilahi yusuf and geedi and sharif sakiin in Baydhabo. When Omar hassan al bashir of sudan was hosting a conference in khartuum to let the TFG and icu come closer to each other diplomatically. Cali geedi was to stubborn and Sharif was to busy declaring fatwas against the TFG these men could have speared the lives of thousands who perished during the Ethiopian invasion of Mogadishu. Than sharif declared a jihaad fled the country for Kenya later arrived in Asmara to be afeworkis proxy than at the conference of Djibouti end 2008 switched alligences he ditched afeworki for meles zanawi because the state department offered him an offer he could not resist and he became the head of the TFG. Siyaaasinta Somalidu amin ma leh boqol jeer bay dhaartaan kitaab ay ku dhaartan na allah inaga og.

Shariif wanted a peaceful solution in 2006 its hassan daahir who turned against it and shariif didn't declare the jihaad Indhocadde was the man who said addis baan ku dukaneyna dabadeedna xaajki iska aaday.

Jacpher   

Good points Odey. Saaxiib sadly some of us oppose based on clan affiliation and their alternative could be someone he shares with clan linage. People here tell you A. Yusuf used Amxaaro to genecide their clansman and they argue on the same token Sharif was utilizing Amxaaro to make peace. They remain blind to the fact Amxaaro intension and policy in Mogadisho never changed no matter under what president in Villa Somalia. It is this idealogy that reer hebel is out to get us defeats the purpose of supporting a politician.