Sign in to follow this  
United Somalia

60, 000 Ethiopians vs Lion hearts

Che -Guevara;904652 wrote:
Odey..You are reasonable man but still those men betrayed the Somali nation.

No, we saved the nation from terrorist lunatics, arab worshiping hippies

It was only HAG which had the power and resources to deal with Al-shabab

When it came to all out violence after disagreeing on the way forward, who do you think won? HAG

Odey   

United Somalia;904656 wrote:
No, we saved the nation from terrorist lunatics, arab worshiping hippies

It was only HAG which had the power and resources to deal with Al-shabab

When it came to all out violence after disagreeing on the way forward, who do you think won? HAG

That's just it, NO ONE won!, We all lost and if anyone needs proof that we all lost you just have to look at the state we are all in, as refugees across the world and having foreign forces propping up our OWN governments the past 6-8 years and before that just bloodshed. What exactly have you won Mr United?, you lost your brother, the one that would have been your right hand, those that would have been protecting your back. Is that your victory?. You need to all Grow up and see the reality. It is precisely this kind of mentality that lead to our downfall.

Our divisions allowed others to take advantage of our situation and abuse us constantly. Stop seeing your brother ort your backyard, see the WORLD instead and you will stop seeing your brother as an enemy!

I wish I could have you all in my bootcamp!. Two weeks and you will see the reality!

Jacpher   

oba hiloowlow;904647 wrote:
isn't Salaad ali jelle and Ghedi from that specific clan why are you excluding them ninyaho? cuqdada jooji iska every clan has good and bad people shariif and nuur adde happens to be the good people who hail from my clan marka biyo qaboow cab isdeji i dont know what your problem is today.

Saaxiib I made it as claer as I thought it could be. With Amxaaro, A Yusuf & Darwiish, more genocides in Migadisho unless the good folks of Unuka and Hag. Thank God for Shariif, Jeele, Geedi, Nuur, Unuka & Hag.

Somalia   

Jacpher;904660 wrote:
Saaxiib I made it as claer as I thought it could be. With Amxaaro, A Yusuf & Darwiish, more genocides in Migadisho unless the good folks of Unuka and Hag. Thank God for Shariif, Jeele, Geedi, Nuur, Unuka & Hag.

Amen to that.

oba hiloowlow;904663 wrote:
walahi jacpherow you aint making sense now.

The brother is saying that we saved somalia and all somali's because of our heroic actions

I appreciate that Jacpher sees the sacrifices we made for the somali people all over the world

Jacpher   

^:D. Beautiful dna baad leedihiin. Help save us from yourselves.

Mr Somalia, I didn't think that was duco. What is the problem.

United Somalia;904666 wrote:
The brother is saying that we saved somalia and all somali's because of our heroic actions

I appreciate that Jacpher sees the sacrifices we made for the somali people all over the world

stop trolling dhaar baan ku mari that you aint even from H-block your just here to create isku d,ir.

oba hiloowlow;904668 wrote:
stop trolling dhaar baan ku mari that you aint even from H-block your just here to create isku d,ir.

Yeah and your gonna sit back when they start calling Sheikh Shariff a gaal or Munafiq and they raze all hell when we say a word abt faroole

Listen i am from the van-guard of H, the type that don't debate or talk for the sake of cheap talk, we just start putting dem on the floor

United Somalia;904669 wrote:
Yeah and your gonna sit back when they start calling Sheikh Shariff a gaal or Munafiq and they raze all hell when we say a word abt faroole

Listen i am from the van-guard of H, the type that don't debate or talk for the sake of cheap talk, we just start putting dem on the floor

waar meel fariiso kualaha im the van guard let them call shariif whatever they want freedom of speach is a fundamental right

Jacpher;904671 wrote:
Oba war ninku waa tolee saa ha u galin. At least consider his pure dna waa ku sidee.

Adeer do not addres me again ma garaneysa cuqdad baad qabtaa i've maid my point clear to you ma garatay