Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Barbaric Zambians loot Somali businesses

Abtigiis   

The title should have read BARBARIC SOMALI MAN MURDERS EMPLOYEE AFTER FAILING TO PAY SALARY

The Zambians reaction is entirely understandable. The somalis are lucky none of them is dead.

Somalis are notorious for not honouring committments when it comes to paying employees or others who trusted them. I have seen many maids complian about this.

And the Somali killer is not mad. Sheekadii Puntlanders ka ee "war ina libaax sanka taabaaa la yidhaa iimaan laawaha. 13 hore ayuu dilay, iskaga carar meesha yuuna 14 kaaga dhigine" that used to be used to deny long-foot qat merchants should not be exoprted to Zambia and other lands. If he is mad, why didn't the community detain him if they knew he is dangerous as the woman in the video claims??

I visited Zambia in 2009 and the Somalis were living dangerously with a lot of businesses in Chaisa slum. It was a ticking bomb. I understand the riots happened in Ndola but expect Chaisa to ignite anytime.

Rest in peace poor proletariat Kabasso. Your death pains us.

Jacpher;899556 wrote:
If I were to call someone baboon, I wouldn't expect them to be nice because baboons aren't capable of being nice. Baboons belong to the zoo, away from society that's speaking of actual baboons. And no you don't have to be nice but you must obey the law. Laws are made to protect the people, not to be nice or friendly.

Do the Zambians have the right to call Somalis "baboons" due to the suicide bombings, indiscriminate killings, and tribal-motivated massacres which have occurred inside Somalia since 1991?

We Somalis have a lot of blood on our hands, don't forget that brother

Jacpher   

Abtigiis;899557 wrote:
The title should have read
BARBARIC SOMALI MAN MURDERS EMPLOYEE AFTER FAILING TO PAY SALARY

The Zambians reaction is entirely understandable. The somalis are lucky none of them is dead.

Somalis are notorious for not honouring committments when it comes to paying employees or others who trusted them. I have seen many maids complian about this.

And the Somali killer is not mad. Sheekadii Puntlanders ka ee
"war ina libaax sanka taabaaa la yidhaa iimaan laawaha. 13 hore ayuu dilay, iskaga carar meesha yuuna 14 kaaga dhigine"
that used to be used to deny long-foot qat merchants should not be exoprted to Zambia and other lands. If he is mad, why didn't the community detain him if they knew he is dangerous as the woman in the video claims??

I visited Zambia in 2009 and the Somalis were living dangerously with a lot of businesses in Chaisa slum. It was a ticking bomb. I understand the riots happened in Ndola but expect Chaisa to ignite anytime.

Rest in peace poor proletariat Kabasso. Your death pains us.

What a baboonish line of thought there you display.

Jacpher   

DoctorKenney;899558 wrote:
Do the Zambians have the right to call Somalis "baboons" due to the suicide bombings, indiscriminate killings, and tribal-motivated massacres which have occurred inside Somalia since 1991?

We Somalis have a lot of blood on our hands, don't forget that brother

Yeah we'd be baboons if we were doing all that you listed in their backyard, Ndola. Somalis are being victimized there for one thing only, for being Somali. And that's baboonish waryaa.

Abtigiis   

There is no moderation Che here. The State of Zambia protected Somalis from poor hooligans who were trying to loot more than kill Somalis.

You don't have to look for a middle ground in every story - even where there is no such thing as this one - just to look sober and intellectually profound. Political correctness disgusts me and is soon going to be added to the catagory of harmful traditional practices like FGM. People are increasingly getting fed up of hypocratical zingers that no one actually believes in.

STOIC   

Sad incident..this things usually ignite spate of xenophobic incidents.Hope the police monitors and protect the innocent Somalis caught in the middle....

Jacpher   

Abtigiis;899570 wrote:
There is no moderation Che here. The State of Zambia protected Somalis from poor hooligans who were trying to loot more than kill Somalis.

You don't have to look for a middle ground in every story - even where there is no such thing as this one - just to look sober and intellectually profound. Political correctness disgusts me and is soon going to be added to the catagory of harmful traditional practices like FGM. People are increasingly getting fed up of hypocratical zingers that no one actually believes in.

Only a hardcore clannist like you would interject a clannish point of view to distract and call the victims of this brutal attack 'lucky' for sustaining injury by machete yielding savages who are morally bankrupt to distinguish between innocent from the guilt.

Jacpher;899556 wrote:
If I were to call someone baboon, I wouldn't expect them to be nice because baboons aren't capable of being nice. Baboons belong to the zoo, away from society that's speaking of actual baboons. And no you don't have to be nice but you must obey the law. Laws are made to protect the people, not to be nice or friendly.

the same laws enacted and upheld by the baboons to protect somalis from being looted even in a situation where they have murdered one of the host nation citizens.

xabad   

The reactions of the Zambians is natural and totally understandable. shame on the poster for calling Zambians baboons. soomaalida aya baboons iyo wax ka liita ah. The weakest link everywhere. And not exactly well known for being judicious in their dealings with people.

Abtigiis...If that's case, I guess the collective punishment inflicted on Somalis in Somaligalbeed since 2007 is well deserved considering their support for ONLF. Barbaric Somalis need to put in their place!

Abtigiis   

My joke on the LibaaxSankaTaabte culture is wholly inappropriate given the tragedy. I take it back.

Harcord clanist?? Do you really think I mind that judgement? :D :D

Do you really think I don't care about the Somalis in Zambia because of clan reasons?? Sheikh Bashir and Ina-kuraas who are from Puntland and who have a business in Chaisa should have heard you? There are people who are like close families to me in that land. But I hate childish sentimentalism, particularly when your analysis fails to reflect on sociology and economics during, before and after Xenophobic eruptions.

Che and Jacpher, yes, those killed in Zambia are not my sub-clan. Why do I care? Foolish Somalis need to be spoken to in the foolish language they understand. ... And yes, those in Somaligalbeed needs to be exterminated but it is not your problem because they are not your clan.

I know Jachper; but Che?? What confusion and myopia can do to people, brothers!!

Jacpher;899584 wrote:
^
:D
His tol is not included in that twisted logic. They are the exception here. Wax fahan.

He reminds of wadaad who said woman with skimpy clothes should expect to be raped.

Abtigiis....I didn't say you were clanish but I find it sad you would make the distinction, and what's more justify the actions of Zambians.

N Somaligalbeed is my problem and its people are my people. I make no distinction of tribes there simply because we are fighting collective enemy.