Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Barbaric Zambians loot Somali businesses

Abtigiis   

NG, why has it taken you so long to notice the level of the trollers these days?! :D

Of all things I see, the regression of CHE is the most baffling!

NGONGE   

^^ Long? Have I not been complaining about scripts all this time, saaxib? What's making it worse however is the conduct of nomads I use to regard as normal people and the amazing rubbish they're coming up with.

Take the starter of this thread for example. He's from PL, a land known the world over for its crazy pirates who abduct and kill innocent people for material gain yet he's angry because some Zambians attacked some of his kin and using labels such as baboons and savages! He's even trying to argue that Somalis are more human than these Zambians (the Somalis that drag dead corpses around the streets and dig up graves)!

Naga daaya dee.

Abtigiis   

Ok, for the scripts; but again why have you regarded Jacpher - a man whose only contribution to this site is to post pictures of events in Puntalnd - as a normal person against all the evidence to the contrary?? :D

NGONGE;899824 wrote:
^^ Long? Have I not been complaining about scripts all this time, saaxib? What's making it worse however is the conduct of nomads I use to regard as normal people and the amazing rubbish they're coming up with.

Take the starter of this thread for example. He's from PL, a land known the world over for its crazy pirates who abduct and kill innocent people for material gain yet he's angry because some Zambians attacked some of his kin and using labels such as baboons and savages! He's even trying to argue that Somalis are more human than these Zambians (the Somalis that drag dead corpses around the streets and dig up graves)!

Naga daaya dee.

Agreed. The issue here is not that our shit stinks, it's that we've deluded ourselves in to thinking it smells better than the shit of other Africans.

I've noticed that this is usually the case when the other side isn't Muslim.

xabad   

imagine if Somalis we light skinned, no doubt they have been the most racistic people on these planet. sometimes they way Somali talk about blacks they would not be out of place in a neo-nazi party.

Guzel   

Narniah;899805 wrote:
Savages..

These Somalis who settled there really shouldn't have. Why? I really never understood why Somalis feel this closeness with black Africans who are gaalo cause most of them hate the Somalis with passion.

I'm not surprised, as Somalis in SA have been suffering a similar fates for decades.

I doubt you met most of black people or they have treated you with contempt. Xenophobia in SA is not limited to Somalis only.

NGONGE   

Abtigiis;899831 wrote:
Ok, for the scripts; but again why have you regarded Jacpher - a man whose only contribution to this site is to post pictures of events in Puntalnd - as a normal person against all the evidence to the contrary??
:D

A nomad that posts pictures or news about his part of Somalia is a normal nomad in my eyes. You do it, Apo above cries tears of rage when people negatively talk about his Kenyan Somalis and Jacpher is no different there. Yet, I never came across you or the rascal by the name of Apo referring to anyone as baboons or savages. It's the Oba's, Xaaji X's and (sadly) now Jacpher who are coming up with this stuff (Narniah, as a hopeless script, does not count).

Ismahaan   

oba hiloowlow;899657 wrote:
I heard the man was a alcoholic puntlander who killed the madow for 70 dollars.

Omg does it matter where He was born or which part of Somalia He come from?

Tallaabo   

Ismahaan;899871 wrote:
Omg does it matter where He was born or which part of Somalia He come from?

Yes to some no story is complete without a mention of a tribe.

Mario B   

Narniah;899805 wrote:
Savages..

These Somalis who settled there really shouldn't have. Why? I really never understood why Somalis feel this closeness with black Africans who are gaalo cause most of them hate the Somalis with passion.

I'm not surprised, as Somalis in SA have been suffering a similar fates for decades.

Your comment reeks xenophobia and bigotry, it ill befits for a muslimah [ or a muslim for that matter] to speak in that manner to a people who although they have displayed criminality they don't need to be demonized or dehumanized. We can condemn their wrong actions without resorting to name calling. As for the Somalis they should work with the authorities and the wider community in order to promote peaceful co-existence! [ wherever we maybe]

We also need to remind Zambians, that resorting to justice in this manner is counter productive, they just need to look and see what we did to our country.

Well u learn something new everyday. Before this post, I didn't even know there were Somalis living in Zambia. I guess most people that choose to set up shop in any country know very well the risk involved. This is no reason to insult a whole group of people because of what few people did. That's just my opinion.