Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Barbaric Zambians loot Somali businesses

Jacpher   

I got this email this afternoon and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Apparently a Somali business owner kills an employee of his over salary dispute, the whole country goes out to hunt down any Somali and loot their businesses. People are running for their lives and losing their properties because some Somali guy on drugs who is in custody by the way, killed an innocent man. The army had to come in and move Somalis out into camps to rescue them. South Africa, Kenya and now Zambia? These African baboons must live in a different civilization. I pray my good friend out there makes it out safely insha'alaah.

One of the video is very graphic.

don't lose your cool over these things. it will keep happening so long as somalis set up shop in foreign lands at the end of the day we did this to ourselves. and the looters are just poor people taking advantage of a situation

Jacpher;899537 wrote:
^What respect are you talking about? The poor Somalis running for their lives asked for this?

Basically he's saying what many Somalis feel deep-down; That we shouldn't even be living in Zambia, South Africa or any of these other foreign nations. We should be living amongst ourselves, and invest in our country, instead of building up the wealth of a nation like Zambia only to have our hard work destroyed by a bunch of xenophobic Zambians.

Whether this viewpoint is right or wrong is for you to decide. But it's a widespread viewpoint nonetheless.

Jacpher   

There were over a dozen Yemeni and Indian shops in the neighborhoods not far from where I grew up and I don't ever remember seeing Somalia rampaging their properties because they happened to be foreigners. As a matter fact, a small number of foreigners still live in the country amid the war and they rarely get targeted for being foreign nationals. These people are morally bankrupt. The Somali woman in the clip is saying she warned the worker not to approach the business man because he was on drugs. At least she tried her best to save his life. What do they do; target her and loot her properties instead.

Che: I didn't get your point. I wasn't saying I am no African. I can't imagine Hargeysa or Boosaaso having people looting the properties of foreign nationals because one them committed a crime and police arrested. I couldn't image this happening in different cities throughout the country.

Jacpher   

^Somalis are in conflict with each other because of resources and old wounds but I don't think they are xenophobic to foreigners. I think they have a soft spot for foreigners especially those live under their roof. I said African baboons because of their savagery act was baboonish.

Che -Guevara;899546 wrote:
^You implied that you are not African by referring to them as African baboons. Does it matter who Somalis loot from? We do and kill indiscriminately.

I completely agree. We shouldn't be demonizing non-Somali Africans. It doesn't help anyone and it only causes further conflict.

Jacpher   

Somali philosopher;899551 wrote:
you call them baboons adoons and you expect them to be nice to you?

If I were to call someone baboon, I wouldn't expect them to be nice because baboons aren't capable of being nice. Baboons belong to the zoo, away from society that's speaking of actual baboons. And no you don't have to be nice but you must obey the law. Laws are made to protect the people, not to be nice or friendly.