Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Obama vs. Romney

uchi   

Why is he the first black president again? When he is clearly half white & raised by white grandparents. I never understood this.

Yunis   

Che' wax interesting majirin sxb Naga daa bahasha:D. No drama, no excitement on election night.

Surely opportunities for a cliffhanger were there, among whole host of other issues you had a re-election of an Incumbent president with bad economy, most expensive and most negative campaign ever, yet it didn't deliver anything interesting. Even Ohio results came way too early than usual, by 10pm they were announcing it’s all over, most folks me included were hoping for nail-biter stuff. The election of President Xasan Sheekh which was held at heavily fortified temp parliament building had more excitement.

Che -Guevara;886573 wrote:
Blue....Obama won. Hopefully my text put smile on your face.

Che thanks darling it certainly did ;)

Obama had a impressive speech. Yes we can Obama again! :D

Not only did Mitt Romney lose in his birth state but he also lost in his home state. That must have been hard to swallow.

Obama's victory speech

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Romney's concession speech

Blue...You are welcomed. I didn't stay up to watch his speech.

Yunis...it was interesting for me cuz of Elizabeth Warren, legalizing pot, Foxnews and impending GOP civil war.