Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Obama vs. Romney

Jacpher   

Besides the presidency, I want to see Scott Brown, M. Bachman, Joe Walsh unseated. I hope Warren wins. Not sure the other two. Get them crazy tea party out of congress.

So far Scot Brown ain't doing good. Warren might just pull it off.

Obama has narrow leader in FL.

A loss for the repubs means they might be internal fight, extremists vs Moderates. Remember, man like Jon Huntsman was sidelined in the convention.

Jacpher   

Republicans keep control of the house. I guess we are stuck with Orange man speaker. If O wins, tough to pass or legislate anything.

STOIC   

Mormons download kids like crazy, but to be fair to them they are family oriented and well disciplined people.I was close friends with many mormons in school.One time a classmate of mine was explaining to me how he had three children and all in welfare...I was like nigger tomorrow when you make the big bucks you will be complaining about blacks on welfare and here you are feeding your kids with government handout...He had a good excuse though saying uncle Sam was gonna tax him anyway when he makes the six figures why not take advantage of it now?

loo@nigger now

I had one Mormon classmate-very respectful person and indeed family oriented. They have ways to hide earnings, I don't know how much Uncle tax him.

Obama New Hampshire!