Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Obama vs. Romney

Yunis   

Very close in all important states and could get messy. with tea-party crackers, it could make 2000 elections of ballot recounts and vote rigging allegations a minor incident.

Yunis   

what if Romney wins without Ohio?, it's possible try it at 270towin.com - not sure how Ohio's only 18 Electoral votes became a deal breaker for GOP tickets.

Che' - true G.W made sure the courts are on their favor.

Jacpher   

I am sick of all the negative ads. I am not in a swing state and you can't help but notice Romney's negative ads is double or triple that of Obama. Oday cadaan oon wada shaqeeno said to me I can't beleive Romney is on the ballot. A man that doesn't want to talk about his taxes, his company Bain and business investments or his religion. Odaga Mormon buu ku kacsan yahay.

I think with Citizens United, Voter ID lawًs or suppressing voter turn out or limiting voting hours, & putting Acorn out of business, the GOP waa inuu helaa house, senate and executive branch.

Jacpher   

^World's richest man disagrees Apo. :D It's GOP myth. Obama has been good to businesses. Romney can attest to that. He's has been making million and shipping jobs overseas in the four years Obama was in office. :D

Remember that myth? All that noise In '08 Obama will ban guns. Obama will take away your guns. In fact, more guns on the streets and gun violence is on the rise.

Buffett: Obama beats Romney on economy