Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Obama vs. Romney

STOIC   

Aight I think it is safe to say all the GOP supporters by now turned their TV off and planning their next four years battle in the house or plan on how to come up with assembling some goons to intimidate Americans that they going down...What is their favorite catch.." Country going in the wrong direction" Go Obama..My men...My president is black!!!!!!!!!!!

STOIC   

This time Obama will do many things and he has no favor to ask from anybody....Just sign, seal and deliver....You can veto most of it anyway if they reject it, but just don't spoil it for Hillary..I think she will run 2016...Clinton helped him alot...

Clinton lost his voice and worked so hard for him-hopefully, Obama returns the favor 2016. I think republicans will feel public pressure and will be forced to work with him.

STOIC   

If the economy improves they will have no choice but to distance themselves from anyone with tea party and talking down on women...They will work with him...Obama and all his supporters will definately support Hillary! Clinton was smooth and knew how to talk to white people...

Yunis   

^^Hard to believe now, but, Obama actually prepared both winner and concession speeches. Fox is too predictable, they are now putting blame on chris christie...lol

Let's hope on his second term Obama embarks on a history making agenda, and stops appeasing GOP extremes in congress that he did on the first term.

Stoic..I like his convention speech-smooth operator.

Republicans are already talking about moving away from extreme right. They need to find strong middle and stop talking about Reagan.

lool@Christe

STOIC   

Chris Christie slipping out back door to bring tray of baked pizza rolls to Obama victory party. #vote2012...........haha Chris Rock!

Jacpher   

Boys will always be boys, I mean republicans. They are united against the opposition of democrats. Romney was never that hardcore republican. I want to hear the crazies the likes of Paul Ryan & Trump. Tell Cheney tonight America disagreed. Tell these republicans O is the first two term Muslim president. :D

STOIC;886589 wrote:
Chris Christie slipping out back door to bring tray of baked pizza rolls to Obama victory party. #vote2012...........haha Chris Rock!

loool I get the feeling Foxnews is piling on him now.

Jacpher....They are going in circle tonight.

Romney is disputing OH and the secretary of state in OH doesn't admit the loss either.

STOIC   

He is just cautious, but give him half an hour and reality will smack the face of Romney defeated camp...He will call Obama soon or else they gonna make a movie about him like Sarah Palin Game change Movie where she wanted to give her own Speech