Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

oba hiloowlow;919459 wrote:
Haatu i kid you not this caano boodhe thing is like a revealation for me. :eek:. Do you by any chance have a reer cabdille accent? Cool accent i must say
:D

Agah! Meejan maxaa yeeraa?

Haatu   

Oh I forgot to add, the accent is not unique to just them Oba, Their neighbours the Waaq worshipers speak like that too. To me they all sound carablaay balaayada :D

Alpha, care to share what the problem was?

Haatu   

QansaxMeygaag;919493 wrote:
Difference btw MZ and mark-a-bull...aren't you the resident Long-Feet on this troll?

Hey, I didn't even know I was a Long-Foot till 7 years ago :D Cut me some slack but do educate us. Who are these Cabdille folks and wheres does MS come in?

Haatu;919494 wrote:
Oh I forgot to add, the accent is not unique to just them Oba, Their neighbours the Waaq worshipers speak like that too. To me they all sound carablaay balaayada

Kkkk. no-tongue no-tongue? If you are not used to an accent, it sounds weird and no accent is better than the other nagadaa dee...a bit like a scouser saying better than cockney...

Haatu   

Oba, how can you not know us Mark-a-bulls? Do you insult us. As for Worshiper-of-waaq, translate it literally into somali. They are the lords of the lush pastures of Balambala and Daanyeere :D

Qansax, war naga daa. They do sound carablaay.

Haatu   

lol at mikaahiil. Mikaahiil is part of Markabull sxb :D And are you stalking me? Stop classfying me. Now Qansax knows more of my lineage and I have no clue who he is still ;P

Haatu;919504 wrote:
lol at mikaahiil. Mikaahiil is part of Markabull sxb
And are you stalking me? Stop classfying me. Now Qansax knows more of my lineage and I have no clue who he is still ;P

LOOL walahi its weird that i've heard of mikaahil before but never mark-a-bull. Anyways Haatu im half bigfoot for real :D

Haatu;919494 wrote:

thanks for enquiring Haatu. i appreciate your concern. it was a little domestic issue that got blown out of ALL proportion. i've been avoiding it and now it came to the surface and so suddenly. i'm a little disappointed in losing my anger but i hope it be resolved soon. thanks. Al.