Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha Blondy;919562 wrote:
off the record (Haatu please ignore this)

i endured the worst time once, whilst in the OG hinterland, in Jigjiga. it was terrible walahi. i will NEVER forget. they called me dirty names and all sorts of things. they then tried to exhort money from me. i saw some random SLander appear out of nowhere. i didnt know if he was a SLander but he said he was and i trusted him nonetheless. he was helpful because of some ancient duriyada allegiance. he was basically our man in these lands. later that day, after finally leaving my prisoners, i made my way for home. as i arrived in wajaale, i knew i was safe. but along the way to the SL border, i was further insulted and called some really dirty names. but NOT ALL OG's are like this LAKIIN. some of the greatest people I know are OGs. my best friend in the UK was an OG. my ex-gf was an OG. my cousins are OG. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

we LOVE the OGs. God bless the OGs. forever more.

what the hell where you doing there marka hore? :D

oba hiloowlow;919564 wrote:
Why won't Jewish girls swallow?

They are the spitting images of their mothers.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Oba,

brovs, i don't know what you're on about but i met this fine OG chick in H-town once. she asked me if i knew what '''hidka'' was. of course, i didn't but i pretended i knew....i was like...... ''hidka waa in nidam loo samayo.........waa in sida ugu fiicaan loo hiirgaliyo.''

WALAHI this is a TRUE story. i ain't making it up! LOOOL:D :D :D :D

oba hiloowlow;919565 wrote:
what the hell where you doing there marka hore?
:D

i was on my way back from Addis after a small short break there. i took the mini-bus and it took almost 1 day and half to get back to SL. LOOOOOOOOOL.

Alpha Blondy;919567 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Oba,

brovs, i don't know what you're on about but i met this fine OG chick in H-town once. she asked me if i knew what '''hidka'' was. of course, i didn't but i pretended i knew....i was like...... ''hidka waa in nidam loo samayo.........waa in sida ugu fiicaan loo hiirgaliyo.''

WALAHI this is a TRUE story. i ain't making it up! LOOOL:D

:D :D, LOOOOOL what the hell is 'hidka' did you bother to find out what it means LOOOOL horta what did the girl say when you said wa in nidam lo sameyo ...... looool

oba hiloowlow;919569 wrote:
:D, LOOOOOL what the hell is 'hidka' did you bother to find out what it means LOOOOL horta what did the girl say when you said wa in nidam lo sameyo ...... looool

she didn't tell me walahi. i asked again but she didn't say anything. i asked my OG friend and he said it was the official name of Abdi Iley. fair enough, i though. LOL.

oba hiloowlow;919571 wrote:
LOOOL make no sense at all

i know.....tell me about it. i was like the WTF......the lamest joke in history or what brovs......LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

oba hiloowlow;919551 wrote:
No idea but my mom's father is from Wardheer

Well there are many Hearties where I come from but 99% of the town itself is other people; point is you CAN be cow-white AND from wherever...

Many HGs and Maroonzadez especially businessmen in the trucking business have settled in many towns, as far as Lusaka, Zambia so the fact that Zambia is predominantly Bemba, Bantu will not make your grandfather/mum less cow-white and more Bemba lolest :cool:

Gosh am beginning to sound like a cow-white myself kkkk defending your mum's cow-white-ness vociferously...