Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

Apophis;919534 wrote:
I have but they will fail. Ethiopia has not been softened enough plus the regional admin seems to be more bullish and reinvigorated these days.

I heard from reliable sources that the ONLF are ready to deal but I don't know about the other side.

Haatu   

Apophis;919540 wrote:
I know your source sxb.
:D

Keep the virtual world and the other one apart please, for our safety's sake. Some of us travel to Ethiopia you know. Thank you :)

oba hiloowlow;919528 wrote:
qansax so is this thing cow-white being markabull BS?

If I were to believe that, then, half of OGs will be from my clan and if I were to believe OGs, most of my clan will be them. There are some well documented cases (again thru oral history) of "sheegad" (for protection, convenience like daaq for a period of drought, etc) but for the most part, stories abound...so tread with caution before declaring yourself one!

Besides cow-whites would have been closely linked with fellow d-block reer mudugs than long-feet who live further afield from them...

Haatu;919538 wrote:
I heard from reliable sources that the ONLF are ready to deal but I don't know about the other side.

How did we end up here?

Back to trolling guys and away from that neck of the woods...

QansaxMeygaag;919546 wrote:
If I were to believe that, then, half of OGs will be from my clan and if I were to believe OGs, most of my clan will be them. There are some well documented cases (again thru oral history) of "sheegad" (for protection, convenience like daaq for a period of drought, etc) but for the most part, stories abound...so tread with caution before declaring yourself one!

Besides cow-whites would have been closely linked with fellow d-block reer mudugs than long-feet who live further afield from them...

No idea but my mom's father is from Wardheer

Haatu   

Apophis;919553 wrote:
Deal. We both have interests in that way
:D

Good but I do seriously wonder about your identity at times. Enough of that anyway.

Now can we all please repent for breaking SOL rules for all the clan talk and talk about something else. Certain revelations this night have shaken the core of my being and a ruthless lion has been unleashed (as if :D).

I had baasto today. There was no moos though, I almost cried.

it's said the OG welcome:

1. those who they marry from

2. those who marry their daughters

3. the offspring of their daughters (reer abti)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

oba hiloowlow;919559 wrote:
LOOOOL@Al

off the record (Haatu please ignore this)

i endured the worst time once, whilst in the OG hinterland, in Jigjiga. it was terrible walahi. i will NEVER forget. they called me dirty names and all sorts of things. they then tried to exhort money from me. i saw some random SLander appear out of nowhere. i didnt know if he was a SLander but he said he was and i trusted him nonetheless. he was helpful because of some ancient duriyada allegiance. he was basically our man in these lands. later that day, after finally leaving my prisoners, i made my way for home. as i arrived in wajaale, i knew i was safe. but along the way to the SL border, i was further insulted and called some really dirty names. but NOT ALL OG's are like this LAKIIN. some of the greatest people I know are OGs. my best friend in the UK was an OG. my ex-gf was an OG. my cousins are OG. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

we LOVE the OGs. God bless the OGs. forever more.