Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha Blondy;919142 wrote:
hey Qansaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax,

good to see again brov. sxb, xaaladuu soo dhag maha? i hope all is well.

its been ages. hows life and more importantly hows work? i'm on leave these days and the time off has allowed me to engage with other important stuff. its actually nice NOT to be dictated by emails and calls. i've set up a very nice automated message on my work email. and i've switched off my phone. LOL.

Al.

Xaaladu waa half half...

Had a nasty flu, some bug doings the rounds. I was at work but my mind completely switched off. Have you ever had a head-cold? Nasty little bugger, head full, can't think straight can't do nada...nearly told the Cheshire Cat to sod off several times in the week but held my tongue!

I need to switch off like you man. Lots of important stuff falling thru the cracks...

Haatu;919242 wrote:
I don't usually like mainstream music but some songs are nice. Other ones are just on the radio and can't be helped. But the Betty song is indeed nice. What's a musical !door?
:D

The Decemberists aren't bad. I like them.

Tomorrow's the first day of half term sxb
And once a week :eek: I always use this

261913_radox_refresh_shower_n_shampoo_2-

One quid from Asda to smell heavenly. Nothing beats it. The highlight of my mornings and you still smell nice the whole day which is a bonus when you're getting hugged
;)

I'll let you know what unis I'm going to after results day sxb. I bet the ones I have in mind you didn't even bother attend the open days. Russel Group mate, Russel Group

Radox is heavenly...luv it meself...

Waryaa even Liverpool is Russell Group...kkk

QansaxMeygaag;919259 wrote:
Xaaladu waa half half...

Had a nasty flu, some bug doings the rounds. I was at work but my mind completely switched off. Have you ever had a head-cold? Nasty little bugger, head full, can't think straight can't do nada...nearly told the Cheshire Cat to sod off several times in the week but held my tongue!

I need to switch off like you man. Lots of important stuff falling thru the cracks...

get out of this rat-race and go travelling again or come to africa to work. its easy here. it has its difficulties but hey that's life.

Haatu   

lol @Amuur :D :D

Alpha, war I get real hugs you sado, too much that it gets annoying :D

Yeah the job situation is depressing but I hope to do a year in industry to improve my chances. And no, I'm not going Liverpool :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0146ghg - Nine short stories from around the world, looking at who we fall in love with, the way we do it now, and how it's changing.

i was listening to this programme last night on the BBC world services. it was an interesting programme and got me thinking about a number of different things.

1. what is love and how is it ascertained?

a)if there are several ways of finding love: online, speed-dating, introductions, arranged marriages etc,

b)why are people still reluctant to embrace these new pioneering approaches?

c) why is it a taboo to find love online? LOL

what do you guys think?

i just had a close encounter with a massive spider walahi. y'all should have seen the size of it. its was madness. i've managed to get it out of the house. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;919269 wrote:
get out of this rat-race and go travelling again or come to africa to work. its easy here. it has its difficulties but hey that's life.

I am planning a road-trip thru Kililka 5ad & SL soon inshaAllah. Have some very sad musa relatives to say hi to...might combined with Hargeisa intl Bookfair

QansaxMeygaag;919295 wrote:
I am planning a road-trip thru Kililka 5ad & SL soon inshaAllah. Have some very sad musa relatives to say hi to...might combined with Hargeisa intl Bookfair

LOOOOOOOOOL@Qansax,

are you a sad musa? naga daa dee sxb!

Alpha Blondy;919283 wrote:
- Nine short stories from around the world, looking at who we fall in love with, the way we do it now, and how it's changing.

i was listening to this programme last night on the BBC world services. it was an interesting programme and got me thinking about a number of different things.

1. what is love and how is it ascertained?

a)if there are several ways of finding love: online, speed-dating, introductions, arranged marriages etc,

b)why are people still reluctant to embrace these new pioneering approaches?

c) why is it a taboo to find love online? LOL

what do you guys think?

I was very skeptical of finding love online till a cousin found his future wife on FB. I was like wtf? but am happy to report he is happily married and enjoying every hour of it...

Haatu;919301 wrote:
Gotcha. I always knew you was an !door

Abti don't be a hater! I belong to a family that is a mini UN of the Somalis, by blood and marriage, I happen to have relatives from all 5 points of the star, from Liibaan & Raaso, to SL, to PL, Jabuti, NFD...