Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu;919141 wrote:
You got trolled by your own giff. How does it feel Me Sensitive
:D
Do you need a Kleenex?

actually, i wouldn't mind a Kleenex. its soft layers of triple ply are excellent for all occasions! LOOOOOOOOOL.

Haatu   

Haatu;918924 wrote:
Also for a little fun, guess the song (no Google). It's newish and big time popular

I wanna scream and shout

and let it all out...

you are now rocking with...and ...b!tch

No one know? I'm shocked.

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;919143 wrote:
actually, i wouldn't mind a Kleenex. its soft layers of triple ply are excellent for all occasions! LOOOOOOOOOL.

Can you even get pocket tissue over there?

Haatu;919146 wrote:
Can you even get pocket tissue over there?

yeah but they give you hay-ever when you didn't even have it in the first place. and when you use them you find little bits of tissue hanging off your face and stuff. you know the type, i'm talking about?. its not like Kleenex though.

Haatu   

Good to have you back Apo. You've missed some juicy discussions during your hiatus.

Alpha, you still don't know the song do you?

Haatu   

There's two singers. One is a black male, the other a caucasian female. The song came out in December I think. The black dude has a funky name.

Haatu;919219 wrote:
There's two singers. One is a black male, the other a caucasian female. The song came out in December I think. The black dude has a funky name.

how did i NOT know this one! doh! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

its willi-am and britney spears! and the song is called: scream and shout!

eat that haaaaaaaaaaaaatuow!

Haatu   

*Will.i.am but yh how slow do you have to be :D

It's such a good dance song ma istiri?

What do you think of the earlier song I posted. Betty's a Bombshell one. I can't stop listening to it man. Even my friend's hooked now :D

haatu,

you know i DON'T listen to commercial-music-industy-BS. but the Betty song is alright. check out angus & julia stone for the best indie stuff. the decemberists are not too bad either. you're a musical !door ma istidhi. keep it real brovs.

anyways, don't you have school tomorrow or something? i remember my mother use to tell me to sleep early on Sunday nights, after i bathed thoroughly. we use to wash once a week in those days. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. no wonder somalis have a particular scent about them.

you still haven't told me what Uni's you been accepted into.:D

Haatu   

I don't usually like mainstream music but some songs are nice. Other ones are just on the radio and can't be helped. But the Betty song is indeed nice. What's a musical !door? :D

The Decemberists aren't bad. I like them.

Tomorrow's the first day of half term sxb :D And once a week :eek: I always use this

261913_radox_refresh_shower_n_shampoo_2-

One quid from Asda to smell heavenly. Nothing beats it. The highlight of my mornings and you still smell nice the whole day which is a bonus when you're getting hugged ;)

I'll let you know what unis I'm going to after results day sxb. I bet the ones I have in mind you didn't even bother attend the open days. Russel Group mate, Russel Group :D

Haatu;919242 wrote:
I don't usually like mainstream music but some songs are nice. Other ones are just on the radio and can't be helped. But the Betty song is indeed nice. What's a musical !door?

The Decemberists aren't bad. I like them.

Tomorrow's the first day of half term sxb
And once a week :eek: I always use this

261913_radox_refresh_shower_n_shampoo_2-

One quid from Asda to smell heavenly. Nothing beats it. The highlight of my mornings and you still smell nice the whole day which is a bonus when you're getting hugged
;)

I'll let you know what unis I'm going to after results day sxb. I bet the ones I have in mind you didn't even bother attend the open days. Russel Group mate, Russel Group

LOL@heavenly....a bit feminine that. since when does ASDA sell 1 quid perfumes and stuff? austerity miyaa? LOL

LOL@you're getting hugged....LOOOL. the next time you've reached the limit of your allocated hugs on the hugs-o-meter, just get two large ripe melons and just pretend its a hug. for added effect, if you cover the melon with a cloth, BUT you MUST ensure the melons are stationary, you can pretend its a kardashian sort of melons. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

the lower the rank of the university, the easier the chicks. remember that. irrespective of the rank of your chosen uni, there are NO jobs out there. so you might as well party brov. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;919127 wrote:
guys,

i just wanted to share something very special with you all. i had a fantastic day today. i can't remember the last time i was this happy.

it makes the feeling all that more special to share this with my friends. Oba, Qansax, Coofle, Haatu.....thanks.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

very happy for you bro!